Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1819119 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomaxx:
Good p.m sir lomaxx, pls does uniuyo accept IJMB for direct entry into med & surg?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
smartdave1:

Good p.m sir lomaxx, pls does uniuyo accept IJMB for direct entry into med & surg?

No!

So far only first degrees are accepted for DE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomaxx:

No!

So far only first degrees are accepted for DE
Its alright.
Thanks! I'll look else where
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by agafiya: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
joker5180:
public sector of course!
I think it should be the kind of college of medicine/health science one attended and not either state or federal university.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by agafiya: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomaxx:
Alutacontinua, how was your surgery? I mean your gender-swap surgery. Hope it was successful. You're showing signs of complications grin grin
Lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
agafiya:

I think it should be the kind of college of medicine/health science one attended and not either state or federal university.
i wasn't referring to state vs FG universities.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by agafiya: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
joker5180:
i wasn't referring to state vs FG universities.
OK
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joejonah(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
is HND a first decree?? if not, can someone with HND in biochemistry apply through direct entry into medicine? tell me the situation in your school..

thanks as you respond.

tag. lomaxx, dramanda, chartey, ebsuguy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Helo everybody ,am new here and I love dis thread
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yeahhhhhh, I didn't comment much on this thread as I was not sure about my status, but tonight y'all can celebrate with me, 200L med n surg Delsu. A big hello to all medical students and hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrAmanda(f): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
ikevin:
Yeahhhhhh, I didn't comment much on this thread as I was not sure about my status, but tonight y'all can celebrate with me, 200L med n surg Delsu. A big hello to all medical students and hopefuls.
Congrats dear
A big welcome to you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2014
Joejonah:
is HND a first decree?? if not, can someone with HND in biochemistry apply through direct entry into medicine? tell me the situation in your school..

thanks as you respond.

Honestly I don't know.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2014
ikevin:
grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrAmanda(f): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Joejonah:

thanks as you respond.

No idea
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Joejonah:

thanks as you respond.

first degrees. Are bachelors degrees. E.g bsc, b.ED etc.
And in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and nursing u'd need a minimum of a bsc. Degree in relevant discipline. Viz; biochem., microb., chem., bio., botany., zoology., etc.
but in other medical, NDs are allowed. Example
med. Lab., optometry., biochem., anatomy., physiology etc.

Hope u cleared?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joejonah(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Doclight:
And in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and nursing u'd need a minimum of a bsc. Degree in relevant discipline. Viz; biochem., microb., chem., bio., botany., zoology., etc.

Hope u cleared?

yeah.. thanks a bunch.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joejonah(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Doclight:

Hope u cleared?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
I wish to study MBBS @UNILORIN,am a fresher and was given physiology...Pls can somone giv me som hints abt d courses to be offered in 100lev ..PLS YOR ANS IS REALY APPRECIATED
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
ikevin:
Great Delsuite! Congrats bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2014
Doclight:
i sense dis-accredition.
nothing like dat wil happen. UNIMAID have never made use of their PUME in giving admission infact, they dont mark it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by significance: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
lomaxx:

Notice how I left out anything that has to do with feminine sexuality. Whatever the reason is, I don't know. Everybody here that succeeds works hard.

Dr. Lomaxx please do inbox me the categorised e-textbooks
igwe.solomon@gmail.com

Thanks Doc...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Med lab sci or medical biochem. which would u pick
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Suresh08: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
eekwem:
MLS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
pls dr. lomaxx . I couldn't download those texts because I have checked them 1ce. please send them and the guide practising abroad to Adebisiommannueladebola@gmail.com . thanks very much.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by divydaniel: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
eekwem:
Biochem
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abasstoheeb(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Profcamsey:
pls dr. lomaxx . I couldn't download those texts because I have checked them 1ce. please send them and the guide practising abroad to Adebisiommannueladebola@gmail.com . thanks very much.
I wud prefer MLS,infact is owkay dan Biochemistry in terms of Job opportunity
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
divydaniel:

Biochem
abeg choose MLS sharp sharp, you can start a lab on your own legally and there is also job opportunity out there, but BCH smchewww!!!! After all the pathways na teaching Oº°˚˚˚° , e go tey before you see any Coy requesting for BCH grads and even then, mostly sales rep ( buy your drugs here) or very ridiculously paying jobs. Choose MLS abeg
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by STORM2(f): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
ikevin:
wow! Congratulations. I know the feeling....welcome to the club smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JERIZO(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
I LoVe this thread. I'm an aspirant still awaitin admission but very optimistic i will get it by the grace of God. I have alot of questions to ask watch out for them.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2014
STORM2:
wow! Congratulations. I know the feeling....welcome to the club smiley
thanks mi lady, which sch r you studying med by the way? Have a great day!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by divydaniel: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2014
ikevin:
abeg choose MLS sharp sharp, you can start a lab on your own legally and there is also job opportunity out there, but BCH smchewww!!!! After all the pathways na teaching Oº°˚˚˚° , e go tey before you see any Coy requesting for BCH grads and even then, mostly sales rep ( buy your drugs here) or very ridiculously paying jobs. Choose MLS abeg
Really?? Wel owk
Buh i wasnt d one dat asked
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by minaat: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Help a sister please,I got admission to study biochemistry but the course I applied for is medicine have been trying to get that course for 2years now but could not,my question here is that can I switch to medicine after I accept the admission.... Responsible answers only please

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (904) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.