Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1818563 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2014
MISSOPTIMIST:

Sir do you know if the form is on sale? Or do they sale DE forms for all schools @ d same time?
it comes with their post utme forms.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dr Lomax I submitted mine yesterday. It's a small article sha. I pray u like it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Dr Lomax I submitted mine yesterday. It's a small article sha. I pray u like it.

Please what mail did you send it to?

The emails again:

uumsa@writeme.com
matata@doctor.com
matata4mbbs@gmail.com

Kindly confirm.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2014
lomaxx:

Please what mail did you send it to?

The emails again:

uumsa@writeme.com
matata@doctor.com
matata4mbbs@gmail.com

Kindly confirm.
matata4mbbs@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Omolojujesu: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Please is it possible for someone to cross from medical rehabilitation to MBBS?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

matata4mbbs@gmail.com

I saw it.

Thanks.
It would make a good read.

I will get back to you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
lomaxx:

I saw it.

Thanks.
It would make a good read.

I will get back to you.
Ok sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls change the first sentence of my essay to this "When it comes to fat, there is a special one you will never want to miss; the omega-3 fatty acids" instead of "When it comes to fat, there is one you will never want to cut back on; the omega-3 fatty acids"
Thanks a lot sir@Dr lomaxx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Pls change the first sentence of my essay to this "When it comes to fats, there is a special one you will never want to miss; the omega-3 fatty acids" instead of "When it comes to fat, there is one you will never want to cut back on; the omega-3 fatty acids"
Thanks a lot sir@Dr lomaxx
Peradventure my article gets published
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Peradventure my article gets published

Lol.

I'm the Editor in Chief. cool

I'll make the changes.

Regards.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by didunde(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
lomaxx:

Lol.

I'm the Editor in Chief. cool

I'll make the changes.

Regards.
Thanks. Oga!!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
smartdave1:
pls Seniors (sir Lomax, Drhesjay and all), help your junior brother.
I'm preparing for JAMB 2015, tho I've been studying/reading since, but just recently when ever I sit to read I always feel sleepy and I've tried all in my little power to resist the sleep.
AND I DONT DO MUCH STRESSFUL WORK.
pls what should I do?

Thanks in anticipation!

I long for reply plssss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by johnpaul1101(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
goodevening @ mr lagusta, i'm sorry for disturbing you, but it's very urgent i get to you. Please i need your help. I would like you to give me ur mobile contact, whatsapp no, or facebook contact.thanks as i await your earnest reply @ your earliest convenience.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
johnpaul1101:
goodevening @ mr lagusta, i'm sorry for disturbing you, but it's very urgent i get to you. Please i need your help. I would like you to give me ur mobile contact, whatsapp no, or facebook contact.thanks as i await your earnest reply @ your earliest convenience.

whatsapp +2347033422401

facebook idrees femi laguda

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2014
smartdave1:

I long for reply plssss

DETERMINATION!!!
that's d key bro...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
I mentioned earlier about two of my articles that were accepted for a contest. Please u can now read, share, like, tweet and email (the like, share, tweet and email buttons are on the top of d article pages jux after d title of d articles ) the articles directly from d link below without going through d Facebook pages...Once more, these are d articles..
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/the-deleterious-effects-of-mobile-phone-radiations/

http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Ur vote counts.
Thanks a lot for ur understanding..

In addition to d above. http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/19/the-immune-system-and-its-memory-an-underappreciated-gift-of-nature/
Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2014
I hail oh. It's been a while.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

In addition to d above. http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/19/the-immune-system-and-its-memory-an-underappreciated-gift-of-nature/
Thanks a lot.
I Just read this article. It's very cool and Your use of words was very easy and simple.
Was there any Limit to the number of words for the article?

You mentioned MEMORY CELLS in your article. Is it the same with T-cells?
How do I vote?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
gameboi:

How do I vote? Though I'm yet to read the full article. I'm half-way through it.
U vote by clicking the like icon at the top of d article page jux after d title of d article. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

U vote by clicking the like icon at the top of d article page jux after d title of d article. Thanks.
Please read my previous post. I modified it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
gameboi:

I Just read this article. It's very cool and Your use of words was very easy and simple.
Was there any Limit to the number of words for the article?

You mentioned MEMORY CELLS in your article. Is it the same with T-cells?
How do I vote?
Memory cells are specialized form of T-cells and B-cells. We have d Memory T-cells and the Memory B-cells. The word count is between 500 to 1000 words.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Memory cells are specialized form of T-cells and B-cells. We have d Memory T-cells and the Memory B-cells. The word count is between 500 to 1000 words.
Okay. I now understand you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
gameboi:
Okay. I now understand you.
Plz sir do find some time to read d other articles. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Lagusta:

whatsapp +2347033422401

facebook idrees femi laguda
Its been a long time you have commented,How is work?And how come ive not heard from alutacontinua
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2014
toydgirl:
Its been a long time you have commented,How is work?And how come ive not heard from alutacontinua

well, i dont comment here anymore since i've seized to be a student.......

Work's good; stressful, but good!!!

Dont know aboutalutacontinua tho
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by didunde(f): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Lagusta Lagusta Lagusta
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
toydgirl:

I am right here!
How are you? smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by didunde(f): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aluta
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
didunde:
Lagusta Lagusta Lagusta

hello hello hello.......
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hijaynation(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
plz y'all is biomedical technology a medical related course
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
alutacontinua:

I am right here!
How are you? smiley
Im fine thank you.Its been long since you commented on tthis section.How is skul?.Ive been readin your previous posts and believe me i admire you

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (904) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: RuyiMedicDiary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.