Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822317 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2012
Hey guyz!!!

Tough competition, but we lost sad

It was fun anyway smiley

We'll get them next year cheesy

But for now, I got surgery exams to prepare for cool

Nottin do una grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Lagusta: Hey guyz!!!

Tough competition, but we lost sad

It was fun anyway smiley

We'll get them next year cheesy

But for now, I got surgery exams to prepare for cool

Nottin do una grin
yes boss,just pray 4 us.that by nxt year,many pple wu will get admitted into medical skul will join dis thread..then,we will be many that will vote
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2012
oluafolabi:

My bro, please accept EKSU's admission, do you know why am telling you this?
1) Eksu's medicine will get accredited sooner or later.. I think the highest class for now is part 3, before they graduate they will get accredited.
2) I am very conversant with OAU, Medicine and Dentistry are as competitive as hell.. So have you asked yourself this question.. What if something happens and I don't get admitted?.. And OAU is not nice at all if you are 1point short of the cutoff they will just 'throw' you into any course either in the biological sciences or physical sciences.
3) With the amount of experience you have gained in the PD, you should be able to blast both JAMB and IFE's crazy post jamb while still in EKSU..

Please note, although the quality of the school matters sometimes, it is the course and the fulfillment you derive from what you are studying that matters most.
I have friends that couldn't get into med in Nigeria but went as far as Ukraine(despite the harsh weather conditions, racism, et_al) in pursuit of their dreams.. So my bro, Take the medicine in EKSU first.. You might just be lucky and cross back to IFE through your UTME..
I hope this little piece of mine helps.. Cheers smiley smiley

This is more dan advice.
It's perfect.
I just don't know how to thank you for this advice.

Great thanks to you all medicos dat in one or two ways heed to my question.

I am very indebted for concern and love.
Having registered for jamb,while in Eksu, I will write Oau's post jamb again and God willing, my performance will be outstanding.
Oau is a great skul to study medicine.

Great Ife!
Great medics!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Amb Fitsaint:

This is more dan advice.
It's perfect.
I just don't know how to thank you for this advice.

Great thanks to you all medicos dat in one or two ways heed to my question.

I am very indebted for concern and love.
Having registered for jamb,while in Eksu, I will write Oau's post jamb again and God willing, my performance will be outstanding.
Oau is a great skul to study medicine.

Great Ife!
Great medics!

I'm glad you found it useful..cheesy cheesy Welcome to the workforce bro. I pray everything works out well for you.. smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas everyone!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas Medicos. We thank the Almighty God for keeping us all and for where we are today! May he continue to keep us and lift us to greater heights in 2013 and beyond.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Phoenix6278(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas! smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OME1(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nosa2cool: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas nd a perfect oral hygiene to all Dentals

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
To all medicos MERRY XMAS...
Enough of all d jacking,dissecting,diagnosing,e.t.c

grab urself a chicken lap, with ice cream, plus a shawarma, hot dog and have fun.
Loads of love cheesy

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas to all medics, eat and drink responsibly, but don't forget to JACK!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Danyl(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abeycity97: Let me introduce myself.I am a Dentistry student,at OAU.If you have any question about OAU medical school ask me.
pls o am just preparing to obtain DE for entry into human medicine,i had BSc in Botany with 2.2 grade what are my chances
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Danyl(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abeycity97: OAU doesnt take 2 O'Level sittings for DE but accept it for UTME students cos of so many application thru DE.Also OAU doesnt take students with Bsc maths or physics for both medicine and pharmacy.[color=]OAU doesnt take 2 O'Level sittings for DE but accept it for UTME students cos of so many application thru DE.Also OAU doesnt take students with Bsc maths or physics for both medicine and pharmacy.[/color]OAU doesnt take 2 O'Level sittings for DE but accept it for UTME students cos of so many application thru DE.Also OAU doesnt take students with Bsc maths or physics for both medicine and pharmacy.
what if u had a 2.2 in Botany what are d chances of such for DE into medicine @OAU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lekbel09(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
i wana wish my felow radiographers nd medical studnts at unilag a hapi xmas
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lekbel09(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
i wana wish my felow radiographers nd other medical studnts at unilag a hapi xmas
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by warlei(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2012
guys am scared of lasu medicine,the highest they graduate is 25-35 and they just admitted 75 stdts,nt to talk of medicine students that are repeating,guys pls put me through
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:07am On Dec 26, 2012
warlei: guys am scared of lasu medicine,the highest they graduate is 25-35 and they just admitted 75 stdts,nt to talk of medicine students that are repeating,guys pls put me through

Boss... That's how it is everywhere, studying medicine is not child's play....

In fact, the medical council gets stricter and stricter every year...

So you have to buckle up: attend lectures, know your practicals, read as if there is no tomorrow, and PRAY UNTIL YOU NEARLY DIE!!!!! Just joking...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2012
warlei: guys am scared of lasu medicine,the highest they graduate is 25-35 and they just admitted 75 stdts,nt to talk of medicine students that are repeating,guys pls put me through
u never hala...though yesterday is xmas...i read reproduction....2day i 'll be taken gross and git....see borne celebration 4 now...wen u r done...u r free then...medicine is survival of the fittest...u need touch everywia...so dont b afraid....prove urself worthy of the MBBS.....no b child play na...no worry...God dy...we go pass all the MB's...oga.Dr.prof.sir..lagusta..i hail ooo...continue the good work...invite us for ur induction ooo...success in ur surgery exams
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2012
ebsuguy:
u never hala...though yesterday is xmas...i read reproduction....2day i 'll be taken gross and git....see borne celebration 4 now...wen u r done...u r free then...medicine is survival of the fittest...u need touch everywia...so dont b afraid....prove urself worthy of the MBBS.....no b child play na...no worry...God dy...we go pass all the MB's...oga.Dr.prof.sir..lagusta..i hail ooo...continue the good work...invite us for ur induction ooo...success in ur surgery exams

Thanx boss!!! Don't worry, all are invited by God's grace!!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by warlei(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2012
@ebsuguy @lagusta,thanks for your advice.i will work on it.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by 1050mu(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2012
ebsuguy:

Guy relax mehn.. Na so medicine dey do u.. U no wan relax durin xmas sef.. Oh boi u harsh o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2012
1050mu:

Guy relax mehn.. Na so medicine dey do u.. U no wan relax durin xmas sef.. Oh boi u harsh o
no worry na when u dy class wey be 198 and only 100 dy pass mb....na then u go knw say d word 'harsh' no dy exist
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
*panting* am so so sorry dis is coming l8.... bin awfully busy doe on holidaez... tis d lafta, joy,peace,hapiness d@ d christmas spirit brings d@ i giv as a xmas gift 2 y'all d greatest medics!!!! rememba d@ xmas doesnt end on 25th of dec but everydae of our lives so make everydae xmas 4 every1 d@ crosses ur path in ur lyfs journey COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON!!! ............@ Dr.Lagusta.....A public announncement of whateva award doesnt make u any less betta dan u r cos ur d best of ur kind!! nd i' ll always supprt u no mata wat!.. divine wisdom nd success in ur xams..... @ DrGboy & oda akokites.... congratulations on ur matric.. ur nau Bonafide students of Unilag... u wil matricul8 2 convoc8 Amen! @ O.M.E nd oda uites.... God speed 2 u as u resume soon..... @ aluta.... hpe its not too cold ova dere sending lotsa warmth...... lets i forget i'm(Uniben) resumin 7th jan yl matric is 11th....phew! ve said 2 much, ve I? Happy Holidaez...

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OME1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
@glowin2shyn thanks...heard u.i is also going to resume Jan 7th although it hasn't been confirmed officially...all the best...congrats
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Who inspired you to study medicine?

Sorry for this silly question. I got to write dis when dis thread is now on d 2nd page.

Mine is Dr Ben Carson.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
None inspired me to study the majestic art of medicine and surgery, other than my very own uncle... Dr shoaib ibiyinka laguda...

He is the first Medical Director of the maternity wing of general hospital ikeja, (ayinke house) now LASUCOM

All LASUTH students plss confirm if I am lying!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 2:15am On Dec 29, 2012
Who inspired me? Still don't know bt am also a fan of Ben Carson
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 2:16am On Dec 29, 2012
@lagusta, famz.....lol.....jxt kidding
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NiceHans: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2012
Nice thread. Dont need to guess i am new here, any let me intro. My self by saying i m a medical student ug3 preparing for my 1st mbbs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
NiceHans: Nice thread. Dont need to guess i am new here, any let me intro. My self by saying i m a medical student ug3 preparing for my 1st mbbs

Hey welcome boss!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nobody but my late dad inspired me 2 study medicine and surgery.Greatest akokites,wishing u happy holiday,c u in skul on January 7th
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by omodad(f): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Pls Doctors on d thread, l wantd to ask dis questn a long time ago bt nt chance. Pls, if a graduate of any clinical or basic medical stdnt like; physiology, medical lab, physiotherapy, anatomy etc, want to further in medicine after graduation, aw will dey do it and in wat level wi dey b placed in medicine?
pls l nid d hint pls my good Doctors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.