Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1819080 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ximenez(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
xlow:
Ximenez.. Plss dnt confuse it.. Uniport used weac too last year.. My frnd got med-rehab via their waec jamb ratio.
To the best of my knowledge, only UTME score was used as long as you have at least credit pass in your relevant Olevel subjects. And please try as much as possible to stay away from friends that can't tell you the truth in simple things cos UNIPORT doesn't have department of Medical Rehabilitation /physiotherapy.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
xlow:

Sources u say??
*Sips tea* ion think so pretty lady.
The only skul I ws sure of last year ws BUK
Did you apply for uniport last year?, do you know any staff there?... if not then STFU!!!

"pretty lady"?... childish!. Grow up man, Name calling is for kids.

and oh! uniport ain't got medlab or med rehab. "...pants on fire"
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ximenez(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donpre:

Actually uniport didn't disclose their method... sources say it was only utme score
Yea, it was only UTME score, same with UNIBEN. That his friend must be joking with him cos there's no Med Rehab in UNIPORT

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mozihla: 5:47am On Mar 23, 2017
yeah... uniPort used just o'level.... i have a friend dat got medicine last year with 278 in jamb ... and neco result filled with credit passes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hollex01(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
I am a 100L nursing student in uniosun ,I am offering all the five science subjects in my 100L.
Which subjects will I be offering in 200L and other years to come?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who do I start with?okk lemme start with donpre the "Jambite".
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Donpre:

Did you apply for uniport last year?, do you know any staff there?... if not then STFU!!!

"pretty lady"?... childish!. Grow up man, Name calling is for kids.

and oh! uniport ain't got medlab or med rehab. "...pants on fire"
To the best of my knowledge dear, I in no way insulted u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=mozihla post=54855400]yeah... uniPort used just o'level.... i have a friend dat got medicine last year with 278 in jamb ... and neco result filled with credit passes[/quotj
Jamb score or O'level which one?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
mozihla:
yeah... uniPort used just o'level.... i have a friend dat got medicine last year with 278 in jamb ... and neco result filled with credit passes
Jamb score or O level? which one?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Is it just me or has banter nd name calling become the order of the day? Please lets focus on the things at hand how to help aspirants become students nd encouraging each other...
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Millex:
Is it just me or has banter nd name calling become the order of the day? Please lets focus on the things at hand how to help aspirants become students nd encouraging each other...
Thank you
Nicest comment ever on NairaLand.
And am very sorry to any I have had issues with.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by castrokiller(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
How good is unizik?? Or should I still put uniuyo?? Help me out
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oogway:

Bros, If i were you I will be more focused on getting admission rather than saying all this. Unical's accreditation has never been in doubt. The fact is this same University of Calabar attaches an MB.BCH to my name, something you have dreamt your whole life for. So rather than coming after me with abusive words why not Chanel that energy into making it into MEDICINE, pass your hundred level, then you can come to me for some tips on how to pass Anatomy.

P.S I would really love to see where I told you I schooled at U.I
It was ur mate that opened a thread as this...
He's making it big and still oppening stuffs which u myt also wanna be a member..*laughs*
Instead of trying to create something nice as this that u met,u are here struggling and blabbn with aspirants and year one students..
STFU bruh..
If it were under ur powers, u would kill so I wount get into what u told me u studied!!! Thenk God for God,
ABU no be beans... Y dint u apply it durring ur time?
I get ur time now.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
castrokiller:
How good is unizik?? Or should I still put uniuyo?? Help me out
Unizik is preferable to the best of my knowledge
*speed
*facility
*skul fee from year 2 21k buh from year 1 everything is about 78k aside hostel accomodation which ranges from 38-40k
Buh for chances of admission, uni uyo seems easier.. The choice now lies in ur court.
Choose wisely. Thenk u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oogway:

Bros, If i were you I will be more focused on getting admission rather than saying all this. Unical's accreditation for medicine and Surgery has never been in doubt. The fact is this same University of Calabar attaches an MB.BCH to my name, something you have dreamt your whole life for. So rather than coming after me with abusive words why not Chanel that energy into making it into MEDICINE, pass your hundred level, then you can come to me for some tips on how to pass Anatomy.

P.S I would really love to see where I told you I schooled at U.I

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Canavaro2077(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Millex:
Thank you

Truly speaking Millex, I don't know the problem of xlow with Oogway after all you are not collecting any medal for insulting each other.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Canavaro2077:

Truly speaking Millex, I don't know the problem of xlow with Oogway after all you are not collecting any medal for insulting each other.
Issorait.
Shey na only him be medical student for here?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Canavaro2077(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
This are list of fully and partially accredited COM

A. MEDICAL SCHOOLS - FULLY ACCREDITED
S/No Name of Institution Quota
1 College of Health Sciences, Abia State University Uturu, Abia State. 75
2 College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom. 50
3. College of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Nnewi, Anambra State. 100
4 College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Borno State. 150
5 College of Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Cross - Rivers State. 100
6 College of Health Sciences, Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State. 50
7 College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. 100
8 College of Medical Sciences, University of Benin, Benin-City, Edo State. 100
9. College of Health Sciences, Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State. 50
10. College of Medicine, Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo State. 50
11. College of Medicine, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, Enugu State. 150
12. College of Medicine, Enugu State University of Science & Technology, Enugu, Enugu State. 50
13. College of Medicine, Imo State University Owerri, Imo State. 50
14. Faculty of Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna State. 120
15. Faculty of Medicine, Bayero University Kano, Kano State. 150
16. College of Medicine, University of Ilorin, Kwara State. 150
17. College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi-Araba, Lagos State. 150
18. College of Medicine, Lagos State University Ikeja, Lagos State.
Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye, Ogun Sate.
20. College of Health Sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State.
21. College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Oyo State. 180
22. Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Jos, Plateau State. 150
23. College of Health Sciences, Madonna University Elele, Rivers State. 50
24. College of Health Sciences, University of Port- Harcourt, Rivers State. 130
25. College of Health Sciences, Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto, Sokoto State. 100
College of Health Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Osun State.
27 College of Health Sciences, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State. 50
28 College of Health Sciences, Bingham University Karu, Nasarawa State. 50
29 College of Health Sciences, Benue State University Makurdi, Benue State 50
30 College of Medical Sciences, Anambra State University Uli, Anambra State 50
31 College of Health Sciences, Bowen University IWO, Osun State 50
ii) PARTIALLY ACCREDITED MEDICAL SCHOOLS
S/NO NAME QUOTA
1. COHS., Babcock University Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State 50.
2. College of Health Sciences, University ofAbuja 50.
3. College of Health Sciences, Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State 50.
4. College of Medicine, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti 50.
5. College of Medical Sciences, Gombe State University 50.
6. Faculty of Medicine, Kaduna State University,
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Canavaro2077:

3. College of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Nnewi, Anambra State. 100
7 College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. 100
12. College of Medicine, Enugu State University of Science & Technology, Enugu, Enugu State. 50
Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye, Ogun Sate.
25. College of Health Sciences, Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto, Sokoto State. 100
College of Health Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Osun State.
27 College of Health Sciences, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State. 50
S/NO NAME QUOTA
3. College of Health Sciences, Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State 50.
Cool.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Canavaro2077:

S/NO NAME QUOTA

UNIABUJA is now fully accredited.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fglows:

UNIABUJA is now fully accredited.
Are u a student there?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mozihla: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2017
xlow:
Jamb score or O level? which one?
jamb score, sir... dnt mind me
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kingexcellence(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Canavaro2077:

Attention please,
I have removed this post as advised by moderators. Any quote made fro it should henceforth. thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ximenez(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Kingexcellence:

Attention please,
I want to use this medium to inform everyone here that Oogway is a fake, everyone watch it. He can kill. So mendacious and has tendency to dupe. Don't learn from your own experience, just run away from him. Are you still wondering how I got to know? Or you're in doubt of the credibility of my claims, you'll do well to give it a shot, but remember I warned you. But for the timely intervention of the living God, my dream of becoming a doctor will have been halted suddenly by an imposter masquerading as a medical student. Truly, not all that glitter is gold. Maybe Xlow was right hitherto. I cower to think that a Nairalander with monicker Lagusta opened an interesting thread for student doctors and aspirant to facilitate seamless transition from the fetters of JAMB to the medical school while another one, surnamed Oogway, is out to scam unsuspecting admission seekers. Whether Oogway is truly a medical student or not remains debatable, but one thing is sure, he is not what he claim to be. The last verse of my nursery school rhyme comes to mind here 'do not say yes when you mean to say no'. I contend that if Oogway finally become a medical doctor, this nation is in more trouble than it was before his induction. Let me end this post by enjoining aspirants to fully depend on themselves or at worst families for help. Never trust anyone claiming to be senior colleague. The gods have spoken.
There are always two sides to a story and this place is full of intellectuals, so you don't expect us to believe all that you said without proof.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2017
xlow:

To the best of my knowledge dear, I in no way insulted u.
sure! you didn't
xlow:
Who do I start with?okk lemme start with donpre the "Jambite".
Sadly, due to my "jambite" status I won't be chanced to be 'started' with... It would have been fun tho

@allTheBoses, Make una no vex, I do not know how it escalated from correcting a misinformation, into this.... I do support an end to it. Apologies to all!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Kingexcellence:

Attention please,
I want to use this medium to inform everyone here that Oogway is a fake, everyone watch it. He can kill. So mendacious and has tendency to dupe. Don't learn from your own experience, just run away from him. Are you still wondering how I got to know? Or you're in doubt of the credibility of my claims, you'll do well to give it a shot, but remember I warned you. But for the timely intervention of the living God, my dream of becoming a doctor will have been halted suddenly by an imposter masquerading as a medical student. Truly, not all that glitter is gold. Maybe Xlow was right hitherto. I cower to think that a Nairalander with monicker Lagusta opened an interesting thread for student doctors and aspirant to facilitate seamless transition from the fetters of JAMB to the medical school while another one, surnamed Oogway, is out to scam unsuspecting admission seekers. Whether Oogway is truly a medical student or not remains debatable, but one thing is sure, he is not what he claim to be. The last verse of my nursery school rhyme comes to mind here 'do not say yes when you mean to say no'. I contend that if Oogway finally become a medical doctor, this nation is in more trouble than it was before his induction. Let me end this post by enjoining aspirants to fully depend on themselves or at worst families for help. Never trust anyone claiming to be senior colleague. The gods have spoken.
Hahaha.. This guy sure ghoooon.
Atleast I can rest now, knwn someone as this, who dosnt just look and accept theories buh also analyze them...
God bless u doc.. Even though I went too xtreme with him.. I didn't just wantu accept lies and vague talks.
#imaggine a guy would tell u changn from basic medical science to medicine is impossible in Nigerian universities.. Haba.
I'm nt a jealous type of Nt wanting others to get medicine... No be my papa get am so I no dey carry am arround like necklace...
its a privilege u re in @Oogway(that's if u re truly a medical student) so encourage others to get in.
Now I can take a long break from NairaLand..lmao.
Mths 101 calls.. I never reach una level shaa.. So mk I go study.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Ximenez:
There are always two sides to a story and this place is full of intellectuals, so you don't expect us to believe all that you said without proof.
I really wish I had the time to go through his other post from other threads and grab..
Unfortunately I can't..have better things to do..from where he sells iphone, to where he sells slots for med stud seeking to take plab and usmle to the most trending one to me, where he studied at uni-ibadan.(Omg)
I couldn't help buh laugh wen I saw those stuffs. To me, it would be immature to grab and post em here knowing it would embarras him.. Just the way he did mine which in no way affected me coz am a fresher who just took a final lift out of jamb frm 2016.
U can spare time to check and feed ur eyes..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Donpre:

sure! you didn't

Sadly, due to my "jambite" status I won't be chanced to be 'started' with... It would have been fun tho

@allTheBoses, Make una no vex, I do not know how it escalated from correcting a misinformation, into this.... I do support an end to it. Apologies to all!
I sincerly apologize too Donpre.. I ws way too angry wen I saw ur quote which I never expected frm u...atleast my 1st rply b4 u insulted me wasn't isultive at all. It shouldn't had taken u to that level.
Plss forgive me..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
To those applying to UI this year (uni ibadan) there is this real UI medic iv noticed and av been seeing her post since I joined NairaLand. "dearpiriye" do well to ask her all u need and not Oogway plss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
dearpiriye:
seems like its UI that starts that so early embarassed....posting is for the mighty. People that can write mb this second. I'm still on my way. Lol.... I worry that the place will be noisy with 200l students reading there. I read at my hall.
oh, jack well o!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by peacesamuel94(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls to the docs in the house, can someone finish from the basic medical sciences and major in a pharmacy related area (business wise) after school. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jozprecious:
oh, jack well o!
yes Oga mi sir grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (904) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: Orezy5(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.