Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823060 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello medics in the house...

I need the answer to this question...
From the study of galapagos finches, Darwin derived his theory of evolution from what? Comparative anatomy, Comparative physiology, Comparative embryology or Fossil remains..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SPORE(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fossil Remains Is The Right Answer...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samsolite(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Should be "Comparative anatomy"

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
samsolite:
Should be "Comparative anatomy"
I have had that in mind... It should be.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by iamnlia(m): 2:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Hello guys,
I am New in 3rd Mbbs class and the work load is humongous. So I need someone that can share me less bulkier pathology textbooks than the likes of Robbins.
Also pathology notes will be awesome.

Cheers
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Canavaro2077(m): 3:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Canavaro2077:
men this getting out of hand men.....
please just be real for once, please stop lying that you are a medical students or graduate why not even gain admission, again on this platform....
is only 3 to two people that have check and confirmed that there a real med students by there jamb details one true direct entry and the other true jamb.......

To confirm you as a medical doctor or students please drop your jamb reg number the year you gained admissions if you are sure of your self....

please enough of this lies..........

am still an aspirants, but hope to be a medical student very soon by God grace...
be real for once...

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
iamnlia:
Hello guys,
I am New in 3rd Mbbs class and the work load is humongous. So I need someone that can share me less bulkier pathology textbooks than the likes of Robbins.
Also pathology notes will be awesome.

Cheers
chiefs in the house. Your attention is needed.
Are you done with your junior Posting med/surg?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls can I get the course outline for histology and embryology.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by iamnlia(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Vicjay1:
chiefs in the house. Your attention is needed.
Are you done with your junior Posting med/surg?

Yes, we have even written first pharmacology continuous assessment
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ksudr(m): 5:15am On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2017
dearpiriye:
thank you. I apologise for the word. Seemed like the best way to get my message across. I'm sorry. Thank you again

that's the catch – humility and simplicity. keep it up ma'am.
by the way, Good morning to everyone.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by San2014(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Asalam alaykum.,pls can smbody just give me the medicine and surgery course outline frm 100L to 500L in unilorin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
nelszx:

I may have to quote you again sir,

If you had read my post you'd have seen where I stated MDCN can't regulate laboratory medicine as it's not NPMCN (law). MDCN makes operation and guidelines for students practical in clinical laboratory (based on evidence shown).

Even the pathologists and their labs is being accredited by MLSCN (MLSCN Act 19 1(d). Have they submitted their practice to MLSCN? No. If MDCN regulates what you claim they do why aren't they responsible for their accreditation and the operation of the place.

Look carefully at the picture this happened less than 3 months back (you may need to zoom to appreciate the picture). Get your facts right don't always jump on self defense to say things which are alien and non-existent.

Good night
Oboi! U just need to humble yourself and learn from people....
U claim to know it all whereas u just don't get it right.....
MBBS/BDS Consultants in Chemical pathology or Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology respectively are not liable to MLSCN whatsoever........mlscn Hv their own level wheree they operate from but lab medicine for doctors is still under mdcn

Thank u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ksudr(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
[??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ksudr:

People wey know the answer to this question no wan answer me ba. What's The guidance role is this thread playing then.
Is state of origin written in mbbs certificate?
Like Can one quickly switch to start using another state of origin after graduation??
Verily verily I say unto you, be careful. A word is enough bro.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by iamnlia(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ksudr:

People wey know the answer to this question no wan answer me ba. What's The guidance role is this thread playing then.
Like Can one quickly switch to start using another state of origin after graduation??

Don't try that ever.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ksudr:

It might not have adverse effect on u immediately, but upon graduation.....every allocation based on state and Federal level in the medical/Health ministries will have to be from that state u supplied right from the time of admission....
If u want to contest for anything after school, ur certificate won't be saying u are from Lagos, and u want to contest for Governorship in Enugu....
Note: Everything about your Educational background will be stating u came from the state u applied for as ur state of Origin upon admission into the varsity
NYSC call up letter will show that ur state u supplied, hence u have to keep up with ur game and lies to avoid contradiction.....
I don't think ur License/certificate will show your state, but in the Council, ur State of Origin will be registered during indexing......
Provided u Can keep up with the game and also deny yourself this top position where ur certificate might be scrutinized properly, then there's no problem....
this is Nigeria though....pple still change their states.... But just know that u just hv to keep balling in the game of providing the state/LGA of that state whenever such issues comes up

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Stephaustin:
Good day medical doctors, medical students, and potential medics in the house.

Please, is there any student of the following schools: UNIBEN, UNN, UI, ABU, UNILAG, UNIUYO, OAU and UNILORIN in the house? Please kindly identify. I need your help.

Thanks for your anticipated help.

Lest I forget, do have a lovely and wonderful week ahead.

UNN
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
emperor272:
medics in the house i really need your advice ,I am thinking of putting ui or unilag for dentistry with 2 B3 and 3 c4 in my five combo... please should I risk ui or put unilag ,but I heard dart unilag is not transparent that you will have to do some runz financially before u can be admitted...please really need ur advice
Any of them is Cool......
Unilag got higher quota of 40 in dentistry against ui that graduates 30......u still have to check ur chances of catchments b/w the 2, though ui might hv catchments with almost all the states of the federation......unilag is still good in its own way, just read and score high in jamb as dentistry/dental surgery don't need people to come and feel space, they admit the best few among the number that applied
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ksudr:

Honesty is better, you need that in career nd life... Its stressful to start changing nd all plus that fraud.... You frauded the university nd they can expel you. Just stick to your state... Honesty is better

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nelszx: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wizydom144:

Oboi! U just need to humble yourself and learn from people....
U claim to know it all whereas u just don't get it right.....
MBBS/BDS Consultants in Chemical pathology or Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology respectively are not liable to MLSCN whatsoever........mlscn Hv their own level wheree they operate from but lab medicine for doctors is still under mdcn

Thank u
Do you understand English and took time to read all my comments? Else you'd have seen I NEVER stated they are liable to MLSCN (As they are liable to MDCN as their parent body/ council) and please take BDS consultants out of this (I never mentioned them in all comments except you want them recognised cos BDS consultants in pathology are not recognised/known). Yes MLSCN have a level they operate which are regulation, supervision and accreditation of laboratories in public, private and labs adjoined to CLINICS (What the law says.....Not me).

Thank you too, but next time you wish to quote/mention me please say something meaningful (excerpts from what I've said)

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ksudr(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
[
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by afobam(m): 6:15am On Apr 15, 2017
BabyGirl114:
Hi, please is there any medical student here in UI I can ask some questions, will like to be a friend too, thanks
Ximenez
send a mail.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
nelszx:

Do you understand English and took time to read all my comments? Else you'd have seen I NEVER stated they are liable to MLSCN (As they are liable to MDCN as their parent body/ council) and please take BDS consultants out of this (I never mentioned them in all comments except you want them recognised cos BDS consultants in pathology are not recognised/known). Yes MLSCN have a level they operate which are regulation, supervision and accreditation of laboratories in public, private and labs adjoined to CLINICS (What the law says.....Not me).

Thank you too, but next time you wish to quote/mention me please say something meaningful (excerpts from what I've said)

Mr .........
First, u should know that both mbbs/bds are regulated by mdcn.....hence any pathogist be it chemical pathologist or oral/maxillofacial pathologist is liable to mdcn....
2ndly..... Mlscn might be regulating med lab sci graduates to carry out lab work, but mdcn still license/regulates/supervise/accredit that of her members whether they want to run a hospital which a pathological or clinical lab work will be incoporated in it....
They don't need any MLSCN to regulate clinical lab work for pathologists....it is a slap on Mdcn....
U should know that from time and immemorial, Medical lab started from doctors, the people u recognized as med lab scientists today just came up as helpers becuse they help the pathologists in carrying out lab work which the pathologists interprete and even treat bc of the training they underwent in school....

And it will be nice if you add courtesy in your life as that's one of the key to achieving great feat...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nelszx: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wizydom144:

Mr .........
First, u should know that both mbbs/bds are regulated by mdcn.....hence any pathogist be it chemical pathologist or oral/maxillofacial pathologist is liable to mdcn....

If only you had openly read my previous post that I have answered but since you don't comprehend let me post again
"Do you understand English and took time to read all my comments? Else you'd have seen I NEVER stated they are liable to MLSCN (As they are liable to MDCN as their parent body/ council)"
And please stop bringing BDS here cos soon an Optometrist will storm here and be saying Occular pathologist too. BDS out of this picture (you can practice whatever in your dental clinic)

2ndly..... Mlscn might be regulating med lab sci graduates to carry out lab work, but mdcn still license/regulates/supervise/accredit that of her members whether they want to run a hospital which a pathological or clinical lab work will be incoporated in it....

it's only logical a parent body supervise the activities of its practitioners. But the lab they (pathologist) work in is accredited and regulated by MLSCN

They don't need any MLSCN to regulate clinical lab work for pathologists....it is a slap on Mdcn....
Do you know MDCN can't accredit any laboratory be it clinical lab, private, public (teaching hospital labs) even Primary health centre labs and labs operated by pathologists? It's not their work else they'd be doing so. Can you reconcile the image below with this your "slap" on MDCN?
Look at the image closely its written "Pathologists Clina-lancet laboratories and who accredited it?

U should know that from time and immemorial, Medical lab started from doctors, the people u recognized as med lab scientists today just came up as helpers becuse they help the pathologists in carrying out lab work which the pathologists interprete and even treat bc of the training they underwent in school....

I know about the evolution but still no profession came from heaven; all were created same way MBBS in Nigeria started as health attendants. Were Koch, Flemings, Landsteiner etc pathologist? It's only in Nigeria pathologists taught MLS lab work (nonsense). When did pathology start in Nigeria if I may ask you. These days MLS report and interprete every results it/they generate from Histopathology slide reading to the simplest of tests (that is what we call Career development)

And it will be nice if you add courtesy in your life as that's one of the key to achieving great feat...
Yes sir and please can we let this slide I'm no longer interested so we don't derail the thread #Thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mannyiyke: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=nelszx post=55604759]

If only you had openly read my previous post that I have answered but since you don't comprehend let me post again
"Do you understand English and took time to read all my comments? Else you'd have seen I NEVER stated they are liable to MLSCN (As they are liable to MDCN as their parent body/ council)"
And please stop bringing BDS here cos soon an Optometrist will storm here and be saying Occular pathologist too. BDS out of this picture (you can practice whatever in your dental clinic)

@ Nelsz, let me enlighten u about dentistry vis-a vis oral and maxillofacial pathology. After becoming a dentist, he/she will do housemanship in a teaching or any tertiary hospital for a year after which he/she will do a compulsory one-year NYSC. Thereafter, he/she will then sit for a primary examination of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or of the West African College of Surgeons (WACS). If he/she passed it, he/she would then await an advert for a residency training in any branch of dentistry he/she desires to specialize in, in any teaching hospital or tertiary institution doing residency training in dentistry. The branches are as follows: oral and maxillofacial pathology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, prosthodontics, periodontology (periodontics), endodontics, orthodontics, paedodontics (Children’s dentistry), Dental Public Health (Community Dentistry), Oral Medicine and also family dentistry. If he/she is finally employed, he/she becomes a junior registrar and then undergoes a rigorous training for 24- 36 months or more (2 to 3 years or more) depending on the specialty/branch of dentistry he/she is training in. It could also be longer. After the training, he/she will then sit for a part I exam of either or both of the above named postgraduate medical institutions (based on his/her choice), and if he/she passed, he/she then becomes a senior registrar and thereafter commences another rigorous training that may last 4 – 5 years or more (depending on the branch of dentistry he/she is training in). After the training, he/she will then sit for part II exam of either or both of the institutions I mentioned earlier. He/she will, before the final exam (part II), prepare and present a project proposal and also defend it; he/she, after the proposal will then carry out a well researched work similar to a Ph.D thesis which he/she will defend and if successful, will now write the remaining part of the exam which are both oral and clinical/practical where his/her level of clinical skills will be thoroughly examined. If he/she finally passes the part II, he/she then becomes a consultant just like his medical colleague.

Furthermore, after the training, he/she then becomes a fellow of either or both of the afore-mentioned postgraduate medical colleges, and will henceforth be addressed with the title – FMCDS (Fellow, National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria in Dental Surgery) or FWACS (Fellow, West African College of Surgeons) or both if he/she passed the examinations of the two colleges. His/her medical colleague who also specialized in any branch of surgery such as general surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolarygology (ENT), anaesthesiology, cardiothoracic surgery, pediatric surgery, radiology, etc will also have the same title (FWACS) of the West African College of Surgeons or FMCS (Fellow, National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria in Surgery) or FMCPath (Fellow, National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria in Pathology) for medical pathologists (haematology, general pathology, chemical pathology, histopathology and clinical/medical microbiology).

This residency training of dentists is not peculiar to Nigeria. It is almost the same the world over. In Britain, if a dentist finishes his/her residency training in oral and maxillofacial pathology, he/she will become FRCPath (Fellow, Royal College of Pathologists) same as his/her medical doctor colleague who finishes his/her residency training in general pathology. Also, in Britain, if a dentist specialized in any branch of dentistry other than oral pathology, he will become FFDRCS (Fellow, Faculty of Dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons) while his medical colleague who specialized in any branch of surgery will become FRCS (Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons). u can see the two professions are almost similar. Besides, Dentistry is a branch of Medicine. So, a pathologist is therefore a pathologist whether he is a dentist or a medical doctor. The only difference is that an oral pathologist specialized in head and neck pathology and is very knowledgeable in these anatomical areas while a general pathologist specialized in all parts of the body.

About 2 or 3 years ago, in Onitsha, Anambra State, there was a fatal accident in which a tanker killed many people at Upper Iweka Road. A medical doctor who is a pathologist was asked about the post mortem (autopsy) of the dead in the accident, he said that he had done his own part of the autopsy and that he was looking for a dentist who specialized in oral and maxillofacial pathology to do his own part of the pathology before the result would be finally released.

People think that dentistry is just the study of the teeth. It is much more than that. It involves the study of the whole mouth, the teeth and the maxillofacial areas. Besides, Dentistry is a branch of medicine. U can google it.

Sometime ago, there was a medical mission in Haiti in which these dentists I know very well (Drs Jesus Gomez, Matthew Monesmith and Kyle Wood who are oral and maxillofacial surgeons) performed life saving surgeries to save the lives of patients with oral and maxillofacial tumors. One of the patients had her own tumor growing inward and obstructing breathing to the extent that the dentists said if the operations had not been quickly carried out, she would have died. Note that these three oral and maxillofacial surgeons are singly qualified i.e. they are dentists only. I’m clarifying this because in the US, there are two residency programmes in oral and maxillofacial surgery: a 4-year and a 6-year programmes. A dentist has the right to choose the one he/she wants to do. If he/she wants the 4-year programme, he becomes a consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon only; if he/she wants the 6-year programme, he becomes both a medical doctor and a consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon thereafter. That’s why I said the three oral and maxillofacial surgeons I mentioned earlier are singly qualified and are still doing exploits in carrying out these life saving surgical procedures. Also, Dr Jesus Gomes who is originally from Venezuela and trained as a dentist in Caracas before coming to the US, also had a 1-year diploma in anaesthesiology. He also led the team of doctors that performed another surgery involving a Haitian girl with one disease called polyostotic fibrous dysplasia at University of Miami School of Medicine. U can search it on http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10477033/ns/health-childrens_health/t/-pound-tumor-removed-teens-face/. Dr Jesus Gomez is a dentist and not a medical doctor. I am sure of that. Also, in India, Prof. S.M. Balaji, a dentist and an oral and Maxillofacial surgeon is doing wonders to the extent that he was given a highest civilian honour by the prime minister of India because of his surgical prowess. The same thing is applicable to Prof. Mohammed Sartawi (a dentist and an oral and Maxillofacial surgeon) in Jordan. Google them; they are well known international surgeons especially Prof. S.M. Balaji who wrote Textbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.

In any university that offers dentistry in Nigeria, it is either a separate faculty in the college of medicine situated in a teaching hospital or is part of the faculty of medicine. If it is part of the faculty of medicine, the faculty of medicine will then be addressed as the faculty of medicine and dentistry. The Faculty of Dentistry, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) was started by Prof. Alagumba Nwoku who was a medical doctor before he studied dentistry (both degrees in the US). He is addressed as follows: Prof. Alagumba Nwoku, DMD, M.D., FWACS (OMFS). Also, Prof. Chima Oji that replaced him when he left for abroad, was a medical doctor who later studied dentistry and specialized in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery just like him. He studied in Germany. Both of them are professors of dentistry. Prof Tolu Odukoya, the past Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Lagos Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is a dentist and an oral and maxillofacial pathologist. His two sons are also dentists. He could have influenced their admission into medicine if he had wanted. Prof. Foluso Owotade, the former CMAC (Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee) and the past acting Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Obafemi Awolowo teaching Hospital is a dentist and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Note also that the CMAC is the head of clinical services in any hospital. Dr Obimakinde, a dentist and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, was the past chairman of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Osun State Branch. Dr. Francis Adu-Ababio (Past President 2005 - 2007) was the president of Ghana Medical Association for the period I mentioned. He is a dentist who specialized in dental public health. Dr Koledade from Yoruba, a dentist, was the former Chief Medical Director of Usman DanFodio Teaching hospital, Sokoto. The past president of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) the college which u referred to earlier, Prof. Abayomi Olaitan is a dentist and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. The current acting Registrar of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), Dr T.A.B. Usman is also a dentist. They are too numerous to mention.

Finally, all I’m trying to say is that an oral pathologist has the same privilege and rights as a general pathologist and can own a pathology lab. It is in the laws of Nigeria. Every course is good, but that does not mean that dentistry and optometry are on the same level. I’m saying this because u said that very soon, an optometrist will claim to be an ocular pathologist.

In the hospital, there are dental and maxillofacial department, oral pathology lab and oral medicine clinic especially in the teaching hospitals headed by dentists. There is also a dental technology lab where a dental lab technologist/technician works and he is responsible to a dentist. There are also dental nurses, dental therapists and hygienists who are all under a dentist who is the team leader. In optometry, there is no such thing; an optometrist is under an ophthalmologist who is a medical doctor. in fact, in France, an optometrist is trained by an ophthalmologist as his/her assistant. Optometry is also a well recognized profession in the U.S. A dentist has never been a subordinate to a medical doctor the world over. They are colleagues.

Note: I wouldn’t have mentioned optometry but u just equated it to dentistry. Optometry is a good profession on its own too.

Please, stop arguing blindly. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=mannyiyke post=55608098][/quote] dentist and a medical doctor? But a dentist already is a medical doctor and I've never heard of institutions awarding both at the same time.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mannyiyke: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2017
dearpiriye:
dentist and a medical doctor? But a dentist already is a medical doctor and I've never heard of institutions awarding both at the same time.

A dentist is not a medical doctor. He/she is a dental doctor. Actually, a dentist is a surgeon. I'm a dental student; so, i know better. But they're colleagues. As i mentioned before, Dentistry is a branch of Medicine; Dentists also enjoy the same privileges and rights and remuneration as medical doctors.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nelszx: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=mannyiyke post=55608098][/quote]
Please o my oga I didn't equate dentistry to optometry not at any point of the converse. Please try and comprehend my post before you rush to enlighten me. I respect All health professionals, I only told him to leave BDS consultants in pathology out of the picture as I never mentioned them in my post that soon an Optometrist will storm here and start telling me about occular pathology.....Finish (or do you think pathology is only peculiar to only MBBS and BDS holders? Even the study of MLS is pathology on its own)
It's only in Nigeria such mentality exist, in the UK likewise in the US, it's not exclusive to one profession as we see in Nigeria.
https://www.rcpath.org/discover-pathology/i-want-a-career-studying.html

I didn't equate both professions as it would be foolish to as both are different and distinct professions and professionals.
Dentistry is dentistry and Optometry is optometry (no equation)

Thanks for the long lecture sha and please let this matter slide I don't feel interested in it any longer.

Thank you and have yourself a wonderful easter celebration.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=mannyiyke post=55608098][/quote]
Thank you for opening his eyes.......u just summarized everything......I pray his brain will covulate enough to assimilate this information.....
Pls which school are you from as I can see you are among the great dental surgeons??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
mannyiyke:

A dentist is not a medical doctor. He/she is a dental doctor. Actually, a dentist is a surgeon. I'm a dental student; so, i know better. But they're colleagues. As i mentioned before, Dentistry is a branch of Medicine; Dentists also enjoy the same privileges and rights and remuneration as medical doctors.
good

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.