Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822248 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mazitwist(f): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Pls any medical student of f.c .t origin here? Any reasonable info of state scholarship for medical student of abuja indigiene wI'll be appreciated.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IsraelNicodemu: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Wow
God help me oooooh, cos I applied for medicine and surgery this year and my score is low for the course now am going for change of course then to rewrite jamb again next year, please my people any lbody who can give me some hint or tips on how to read for jamb and get hlthe highest score can you please share it with us and what is Uniabuja cutoff marks for MBBS please?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irenemmeso(f): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:
Imsu with jamb score 278....Waec mathsB3,EngB3,chemB2,physC5,BioA1....Please what are my chances for MBBS
that score is too good for imsu

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mickael2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
ISISs:
I have been preparing for my final Unizik Prescience/remedial exams.
My waec is finally out Ooo..I bless God. Maths B2, Eng B3, Bio B3, Chem A1 and Phy C4. Jamb 307. My Civic education is D7. Hope it dosnt have an adverse effect.

Pls fellow mbbs aspirants, comment.

You are doing prescience and your waec result just came out? meaning you wrote waec this year? ok that is absolutely impossible because I graduated from unizik and your waec result is a prerequisite for gaining admission into the psp program so there is something you are not telling us here

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mickael2:

You are doing prescience and your waec result just came out? meaning you wrote waec this year? ok that is absolutely impossible because I graduated from unizik and your waec result is a prerequisite for gaining admission into the psp program so there is something you are not telling us here
My Oga.. There's no need going to that angle.
I have a waec result b4 commn dwn to unizik prescience programme. I applied for medicine lst year with 282 jamb score buh my waec caused I loosed medicine, though got anatomy since I had c's and just 2bs in my core.. I decided to comedown and apply for prescience with that waec result, then i registered for another waec + jamb also so as to get a solid ground for medicine this year.
Somehow how its paying off now..
Am in E2, starting my exams on Monday.
Buh as it is now, am about changing my institution from unizik to UNN since am also from enugu state.

Hope this lil info clears the air? Or u want proof too?
Lol.. "what am i nt Telling u"
Am nt a novice in the medical aspiration.
So if u are suspecting lies.. Definately nt from ISISs.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why are u people not choosing unilorin nah better by far grin .... smiley ...the great lagusta is an alumnus of the prestigious university o . God bless unilorin .don't worry I'm somehow somehow pathless right now ,permit me to use d word but I pray God grant my hrt desires soon ..I appreciate everyone here smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by haryormidey: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guys, I scored 278 in jamb, had b2,b3,c4,c5,c6 in waec ..I chose unilag for medicine but i want tp change to unical or uniport pls i am confused
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
ISISs:

Buh as it is now, am about changing my institution from unizik to UNN since am also from enugu state.

So you're gonna throw away your pre science chance and comfortable utme/waec at unizik to go try your luck at UNN?.... Mehn you are intriguing. Can't really say if it's a bold, calculated or stupid move but I'm curious to see how it will turn out
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
GdexFolami:
Why are u people not choosing unilorin nah better by far grin .... smiley ...the great lagusta is an alumnus of the prestigious university o . God bless unilorin .don't worry I'm somehow somehow pathless right now ,permit me to use d word but I pray God grant my hrt desires soon ..I appreciate everyone here smiley
Abeg guy park jawe, unilorin admission for medicine is kinda dicey. They are not transparent on how they go with their admission.
Pls don't confuse ignoramus here and get lost. Eeediot!
*annoyed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Donpre:

So you're gonna throw away your pre science chance and comfortable utme/waec at unizik to go try your luck at UNN?.... Mehn you are intriguing. Can't really say if it's a bold, calculated or stupid move but I'm curious to see how it will turn out
Trust me donpre.. Am confused.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
ISISs:

I'm no psychologist or anything... But I think the questions you need to answer are

Why do I need to change?

Is it going to be worth it?

Can I risk another year?

In all honest tho, I'm curious to see if you'd make it to UNN or not, so don't ruin my fun... I endorse the change!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2017
hello guys am eighteen .. My waeecc came out i scored eng c4. Biio b3.. Phy b3. Chem a 1 . Civic b2.. Econs b 3.. Animall hussy.. A 1 igbo a 1 maths b2.. I wwana write jamb nxxt yr ..which score can get me meds inn unn .oor is my waecc tooo ppoor
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GabrielFemiFemi(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Dunsin89:
Abeg guy park jawe, unilorin admission for medicine is kinda dicey. They are not transparent on how they go with their admission.
*annoyed
Aspiring for UNILORIN MEDSURG tho! I pray i am recommended for admission
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GabrielFemiFemi(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2017
GdexFolami:

unilorin tho,MEDSURG i scored 244 With neco result (C's) all through!
...what are my chances bro??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Sultan5(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2017
ISISs:

My advice don't change please

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Donpre:

I'm no psychologist or anything... But I think the questions you need to answer are

Why do I need to change?

Is it going to be worth it?

Can I risk another year?

In all honest tho, I'm curious to see if you'd make it to UNN or not, so don't ruin my fun... I endorse the change!
Donpre, seriously ion knw wat to say.. Unizik does igbo as a gss course 1st n 2nd semester. I dnt have the slightest idea about igbo. UNN dosnt do such. From year One ion think i'll want any course to hold me bk.. Morestil, dnt u think an avg of 316.2 can scale me through?
Pls comment.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Sultan5:

My advice don't change please
Okk..cool I think i'll go with u guys.
Thanks sultan.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Sultan5(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
ISISs:

Okk..cool I think i'll go with u guys.
Thanks sultan.

Your welcome
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
ISISs:

Donpre, seriously ion knw wat to say.. Unizik does igbo as a gss course 1st n 2nd semester. I dnt have the slightest idea about igbo. UNN dosnt do such. From year One ion think i'll want any course to hold me bk.. Morestil, dnt u think an avg of 316.2 can scale me through?
Pls comment.
After smashing core sciences, a med aspirant chickens out at the sight of Igbo.... So funnygrin

Anyway, 316 could... But can you really take that risk. If yes, then sure, go ahead. A few months would tell how bold or stupid your choice was. Don't however forget your goal of taking utme, you seem to be losing sight of that. Maybe comfortability of your score is giving you ideas.

Final question, if you had a lower score, would you care about Igbo?... Lemme come and be going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Donpre:

After smashing core sciences, a med aspirant chickens out at the sight of Igbo.... So funnygrin

Anyway, 316 could... But can you really take that risk. If yes, then sure, go ahead. A few months would tell how bold or stupid your choice was. Don't however forget your goal of taking utme, you seem to be losing sight of that. Maybe comfortability of your score is giving you ideas.

Final question, if you had a lower score, would you care about Igbo?... Lemme come and be going.
Hahaha. I love u mam. (permit that)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by venmotors(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2017
vicmed1:
hello nairalanders i am a 100 level medical student of esut i am new here, any aspirant that need esut information concerning admission and other stuffs i am here to help.
I am aspirant pls I need all the requirement
I scored 293 in jamb with o lever b2 b3 b3 c6
but esut is second choice UNN is first
I am from Enugu state
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2017
venmotors:

I am aspirant pls I need all the requirement
I scored 293 in jamb with o lever b2 b3 b3 c6
but esut is second choice UNN is first
I am from Enugu state
angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adamsanchez: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
hi good pple...plz my average z 292.2 nd am goin 4 medsurge @unn bt am thinking of swapin 2 unizik bcuz their average z a kinda low compare 2 unn..plz z it a gud idea... Am frm benue state which z an ELDS..plz guyz..do u tink i shud go 4 zik or stayput @ unn...nid feedbk Asap plz
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HIScraziness(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
adamsanchez:
hi good pple...plz my average z 292.2 nd am goin 4 medsurge @unn bt am thinking of swapin 2 unizik bcuz their average z a kinda low compare 2 unn..plz z it a gud idea... Am frm benue state which z an ELDS..plz guyz..do u tink i shud go 4 zik or stayput @ unn...nid feedbk Asap plz

How did u know that Unizik average is low when they haven't released cut off for like 3 years now.

Back to your question, Unizik method of admission is never clear to anyone, judging from the fact that you're from ELDS, you have a chance in both schools, u just gotta pray.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HIScraziness(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
ISISs:

Pls comment.

U are afraid of Igbo?? You have a right to be though cos if u have F in Igbo, you are not going anywhere near nnewi. But it's not as hard you u perceive it to be bruh, maybe those who failed it have been putting that fear in you. Your score is good for UNN but have it in mind that if they don't give you admission in UNN even if u scored the highest in prescience, you're gon be compensated with fisheries/zoology/botany/parasitology and entomology/ crop science ... Choose wisely isiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adamsanchez: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
HIScraziness:

How did u know that Unizik average is low when they haven't released cut off for like 3 years now.

Back to your question, Unizik method of admission is never clear to anyone, judging from the fact that you're from ELDS, you have a chance in both schools, u just gotta pray.
..thnks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IamLukas(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please what was ABU method for calculating screening score last year and what was the cut off for med?
308 is the jamb score and 2B'2s,a B3 and 2C4 in the 5 compulsory subjects.... which of the federal schools do I stand a chance of getting in?
I initially filled Uniben.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by amulet: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamLukas:
Please what was ABU method for calculating screening score last year and what was the cut off for med?
308 is the jamb score and 2B'2s,a B3 and 2C4 in the 5 compulsory subjects.... which of the federal schools do I stand a chance of getting in?
I initially filled Uniben.
iamlukas why are u following me..... lool nice jamb score .....dunno abt Abu Zaria try searching for their last year aspirant group on nairaland Nd go through it, u should find what u r looking for......can I get ur number I lost ur contact o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IamLukas(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
amulet:
iamlukas why are u following me..... lool nice jamb score .....dunno abt Abu Zaria try searching for their last year aspirant group on nairaland Nd go through it, u should find what u r looking for......can I get ur number I lost ur contact o
Lol,this geh sef...how are you doing?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dunsin89:
*annoyed
what the Bleep!!! Cus of what man? Cus of a university or your thought about a university you called someone you know nothing about an eediot,universities will go ,but humanity still persist.Did I force anybody to pick unilorin? ,was just wondering why people never asked questions about unilorin medical school? Well am ain't pissed but you disaaponted me with your reaction. I'll consider that a talk outa rage .Nice meeting you all the same.
Anyway happy Sunday to you all.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
GabrielFemiFemi:

unilorin tho,MEDSURG i scored 244 With neco result (C's) all through!
...what are my chances bro??
I'm afraid you may be given another course or denied of admission sef ..why not change to either anatomy or physiology .the best ten in each Dept cross to mbbs after the first year.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by QwinDebbie(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
undecided
Any NDU MBBS aspirant here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.