Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1821696 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chukwukapromise hwva.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Boss Mi ISISs Ur runAway Boy Day One Corner Day Hail oo. RESPECT

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Boss Mi ISISs Ur runAway Boy Day One Corner Day Hail oo. RESPECT
Am wid u bro.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
ISISs:

Am wid u bro.
So Wad Zupping With You?..Last Time I Peeped, u Were Trying To pitch Your Tent In Nsukka...Have U effected That?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:
So Wad Zupping With You?..Last Time I Peeped, u Were Trying To pitch Your Tent In Nsukka...Have U effected That?
Yeaa my bro.. What do u think about my action?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ChucE(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
ChucE:
Gooday all, my name is Augustus, a medical aspirant of Unilorin. I would like enquire if I can be admitted to study Medicine at the above mentioned school with my following results :

JAMB Results
Use of English 65
Biology 63
Chemistry 71
Physics 71
Aggregate 270

WASSCE Results
Marketing A1
Geography D7
Civic education A1
English language C4
Mathematics B3
Biology B3
Chemistry B3
Physics B3
Computer Studies A1

Please do I stand a chance of being offered admission. Thanks for taking time to read the aforementioned write up. I wait in anticipation of your replies.

Remember, I am still waiting. Thanks but this time, someone should be kind enough to shed some light on my questions above?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
ISISs:

Yeaa my bro.. What do u think about my action?

**Searches Dictionary To See If There's Any Word That Beats Perfect!** U Took A Very Commendable Decision i must Say....unizik Were Soo closed-Doored Last Year, And In Previous Years, They Really Dont Have Supportive Records To Make Them Among The masses Favourite..So Seeing U change To UNN, Tis Fabulous, And Prudent...moreso U Smashed Their Cut Off point For Medicine last Year,..So U're Really Not Gona Be Stopped...But With The Re-proposal Of Post-utme, Phew, Your 300+ And Good Olevel Grades put U On d Same Platform With Someone Wid 250 And With A Not So Good Olevel...Let See If UNN will Deploy Anoda Written Examination For further Screening, Not Until Then, I Cant Really Say If U Took A Good Or Not So Good Step.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:

**Searches Dictionary To See If There's Any Word That Beats Perfect!** U Took A Very Commendable Decision i must Say....unizik Were Soo closed-Doored Last Year, And In Previous Years, They Really Dont Have Supportive Records To Make Them Among The masses Favourite..So Seeing U change To UNN, Tis Fabulous, And Prudent...moreso U Smashed Their Cut Off point For Medicine last Year,..So U're Really Not Gona Be Stopped...But With The Re-proposal Of Post-utme, Phew, Your 300+ And Good Olevel Grades put U On d Same Platform With Someone Wid 250 And With A Not So Good Olevel...Let See If UNN will Deploy Anoda Written Examination For further Screening, Not Until Then, I Cant Really Say If U Took A Good Or Not So Good Step.
Cool.
Watever it is be it post utme..
Am still good to go,
If it is point system.. Am still good.
How av u been?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Plz I need BD churassia anatomy. Anyone who has can pls direct it to my mail. Idrisomoniyi6@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Docphil:

phy105-college phy serway
chm101-abass introductory chm1 but basically your lecture notes is highly recommended
zoo101- tropical zoo..but your note more preferably
ssc101- sociology.. just your note
bot101- botany.. just note.
Alright thank
Can u please give me some topics on that physics and chemistry and probably your idea on the prices of abass nd college
And dat physics is it not Colege physics outline by Schaum
Also please are u a student at oau
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2017
ISISs:

Cool.
Watever it is be it post utme..
Am still good to go,
If it is point system.. Am still good.
How av u been?
That My Man, Always Confident...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:

That My Man, Always Confident...
THE ART OF MEDICINE.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2017
profolaafe:

Alright thank
Can u please give me some topics on that physics and chemistry and probably your idea on the prices of abass nd college
And dat physics is it not Colege physics outline by Schaum
Also please are u a student at oau
just chill..and enjoy your break
when you get to campus you will get along easily and be loaded with the right facts..
I said 'serway'
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Judisco99: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
please what is the post UTME subject combination for medical student in UniBen? Pls i need urgent reply
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Judisco99:
please what is the post UTME subject combination for medical student in UniBen? Pls i need urgent reply
The subjects you wrote in jamb.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Docphil:

just chill..and enjoy your break
when you get to campus you will get along easily and be loaded with the right facts..
I said 'serway'
Alright thanks btw are u an oau student
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
whales2020:
nice one here.... well,am a part 3 MBBS student of OAU... feel free to drop any questions or request concerning OAU MEDICINE.....

and to our aspirants, freshmen to be.. I say congratulations in advance,

Dr. whales

Alright bro am an aspirant with 79.2% using screening and from one of the catchment area and with connection Lols
Please i need the topics under chm 101 1st semesterand also the price of abass
Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
profolaafe:
Alright thanks btw are u an oau student
yea physiotherapist in making!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mark23(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is there any uniben medicine student here...... I hav some questions
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by caasi220(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Good day, any udus medical student here??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Docphil:
yea physiotherapist in making!
Alright thanks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Remlaugh: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2017
caasi220:
bro,i,m An Aspirant Of Udus,can I Get U Contact?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapo74: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Submission of documents for Direct Entry into University Ibadan has started You are to submit : O level result Any A level as the case may be Transcripts DE jamb print out to admission office Rebroadcast
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Remlaugh:
bro,i,m An Aspirant Of Udus,can I Get U Contact?
. moses. where you at?
angry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2017
caasi220:
. Moses where you at?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Remlaugh: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Shekstatari:
. moses. where you at? angry
meaning Bros.Is Not Cleared.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
I am currently an ND holder in science laboratory technology, and preparing for my hnd program. My preference under the hnd options is enviromental biology. My question is, will i be able to use the hnd result(slt env biology) to gain direct entry admission to study medical courses (med lab science) in uni because that is my main focus. i'll b grateful for ur advice. thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Anatejoe555:
I am currently an ND holder in science laboratory technology, and preparing for my hnd program. My preference under the hnd options is enviromental biology. My question is, will i be able to use the hnd result(slt env biology) to gain direct entry admission to study medical courses (med lab science) in uni because that is my main focus. i'll b grateful for ur advice. thanks.
The best option is for you to take a Jamb form..I don't think SLT is accepted for DE into MLS....you can check the DE requirements for the schools you're interested in just to be sure
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
davbravo:
The best option is for you to take a Jamb form..I don't think SLT is accepted for DE into MLS....you can check the DE requirements for the schools you're interested in just to be sure

Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Anatejoe555:
UI takes HND in SLT for DE to medical laboratory science
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Anatejoe555:

Thanks
Uwc
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
dearpiriye:
UI takes HND in SLT for DE to medical laboratory science

I'm very grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.