Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822826 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
how much is school fee for medicine in your various school please

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Infamous(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
change of course is only once and I av done DAT already and futminna ain't having medicine I applied 4 biochemistry dere
Thank you for clarifying that.
This is a strong something o.
You have exhausted your chance as you've already changed your course and it's done just once.
Now the school you chose is not offering Medicine.
If you get admitted to study biochemistry, just go ahead and register. Buy JAMB next year and be more careful when you make your choice.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2017
IamLukas:
Twice.
at least this was what happened this year.
ok
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Infamous:

Thank you for clarifying that.
This is a strong something o.
You have exhausted your chance as you've already changed your course and it's done just once.
Now the school you chose is not offering Medicine.
If you get admitted to study biochemistry, just go ahead and register. Buy JAMB next year and be more careful when you make your choice.
yea I tink Dats wat I will do in order not to waste ma chances and time if I get admitted to bch I will take it and den try to apply for medicine nxt yr dnt jst which uni i will choose nxt yr
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Please someone should advice me on the most appropriate school for 2nd choice to study medicine. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Infamous(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
yea I tink Dats wat I will do in order not to waste ma chances and time if I get admitted to bch I will take it and den try to apply for medicine nxt yr dnt jst which uni i will choose nxt yr
You have lots of time to make up your mind on the University to choose.
Good luck bro.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Infamous(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
dasamek8:
Please someone should advice me on the most appropriate school for 2nd choice to study medicine. Thanks
In my opinion, I do not think that any federal university would invite students who selected them as a second choice institution. I may be wrong though.
It seems more feasible that state Universities might invite prospective students for the screening exams.
If I were to be in your shoes, I'd focus on the first choice University and do my best.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Prectega(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tenison96:

The chances of your admission in NDU via second choice is very slim. But then again if your scores are very good you should be considered for admission. There are lots of non indigenes studying Med in NDU.
Which school is your first choice?

boss Do u know about DELSU admission

the cutoff for medicine is 74 this year
my aggregate from jamb and pume calculation is 76.25 , please what are my chances of getting in, am an indegene
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by benoinstrull: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
dasamek8:
oou , and eksu are gud, BT 2nd choice are not well considered
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Infamous(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Prectega:

my aggregate from jamb and pume calculation is 76.25 , please what are my chances of getting in, am an indegene
I believe you will be admitted.
Do you believe? Pray bro. God still works miracles
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Prectega(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Infamous:
I believe you will be admitted. Do you believe? Pray bro. God still works miracles
yes I do sir, I hope on God
though I beat the cutoff with 2 marks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by benoinstrull: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
hello guys av been following dis thread since b4 I took ma 2017 jamb and I got 235 buh due to d fear of me awaiting neco and thinking of screening I changed from MBBS in unillorin to futminna biochemistry not knowing DAT deer will be post utme I av lost all hope ever since den but now I just had an idea if I get admitted to biochem dis yr by Gods grace can I sit for jamb nxt yr and choose MBBS again if not pls wat other route can I take I really really love dis cause but waiting a yr is really much for me pls I need ur candid advice guys
jamb change of course can b don twice dis year, pick a sch DAT has special date 4 pple using awaiting result, 4 1 I knw AAU dos
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by benoinstrull: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
HadeedHarry:
how much is school fee for medicine in your various school please
uniben - 14k
AAU - 160k
lasu - 159k
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
benoinstrull:
uniben - 14k AAU - 160k lasu - 159k
LASU-25K
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Infamous(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
How much is school fees for medicine in COOU/ANSU?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Infamous:

In my opinion, I do not think that any federal university would invite students who selected them as a second choice institution. I may be wrong though.
It seems more feasible that state Universities might invite prospective students for the screening exams.
If I were to be in your shoes, I'd focus on the first choice University and do my best.
am shocked that most state schools no longer accept 2nd choice esp those in eastern region
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
benoinstrull:
oou , and eksu are gud, BT 2nd choice are not well considered
thanks what's OOU in full and why is it that those schools that accepted 2nd choice app previously no longer do this year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Friedyokes: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hello, I lost my waec certificate and I need that or statement of result to apply for post utme and I have neither of them, can anyone provide a solution?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Friedyokes:
Hello, I lost my waec certificate and I need that or statement of result to apply for post utme and I have neither of them, can anyone provide a solution?
Friedyokes:
Friedyokes:
Go to where u wrote d waec nd request for statement of result
It may cost around #2000+
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please can anyone link me to the recent uniport aspirants thread.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Friedyokes: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
profolaafe:
[color=#990000][/color]
Go to where u wrote d waec nd request for statement of result
It may cost around #2000+
okay, thank you very much, so let's say I wrote in a school , I should go to the school and I would be given
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Indomixx: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Prectega:

yes I do sir, I hope on God

though I beat the cutoff with 2 marks
U are in already.... Just go and find acceptance fees and school fees.... If they don't give u,just know ur village are following u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Friedyokes:
okay, thank you very much, so let's say I wrote in a school , I should go to the school and I would be given
Exactly bt with money
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
dearpiriye:
Please can anyone link me to the recent uniport aspirants thread.

www.nairaland.com/3832693/2017-2018-uniport-admission-thread

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Prectega:

I dont know of that of DELSU but since you say the cut off is 74, which you score above then your chances are good. Now you sit back and hope
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aAK1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Innoxxacs:
thumbs up
hhknn
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by knax: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
any medical student in abia state university here??..please pm me..or even quote me.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Friedyokes: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
profolaafe:

Exactly bt with money
I have collected it , Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
why does strong muscle stretch lead to muscle relaxation in an hypertonic muscle?
Are all reflexes abolished in spinal cord transection?
state bell magendie law and give the embryological basis
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Infamous(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
hagiosfemi:
why does strong muscle stretch lead to muscle relaxation in an hypertonic muscle?
Are all reflexes abolished in spinal cord transection?
state bell magendie law and give the embryological basis
What level are you in abeg?
All these questions eh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Infamous:
What level are you in abeg? All these questions eh

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.