Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. (17041 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / How To Fill/define Your Eyebrows / How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wondering how to get those perfect brows without so much help from your local beauty salon? Well, I’ve got some easy steps to help you groom your brows yourself but with a steady hand and a well sharpened eye pencil or eyebrow filler.

The most important part of grooming your eyebrows is getting rid of excess hair to get the right brow shape. Everyone already has a perfect outline/arch to fit their face and eye shape but lots of ladies want a different arch just because it looks good on their favourite celebrity or friend, forgetting that it might not fit them.

The first step towards achieving properly groomed brows is getting unwanted hair off. You need a sharp brow blade, since your arc starts from where the brow bone is (B angle in the picture below), raise lightly from the top with your finger and trim the hair just below it to bring out the shape of the arc. After doing this, if the front angle is too full (for those with full eyebrows), trim a little from below to measure up to the arch.

FILLING IN THE BROWS
- The first thing I tell people is to get the right shade of pencil which is usually brown but in varying shades depending on your hair colour.
- Never ever use a black pencil except you’re extremely dark skinned with very black hair.
- Also, avoid using colours like green, blue, purple, pink and other beautiful colours for your eyebrows like some of our sisters do. Reserve them for your eyes and shadow pallets.
- Your eye pencil should be a shade lighter than your eyebrows.
- Try not to over shade or draw heavy strokes while lining your brows.
- Sharpen your eye pencil properly before use because blunt pencils will give you a pasted/painted appearance.
- Starting from below your brows draw a line carefully as shown in the diagram above from angles A to C, repeating d process on the upper brow.
- Using d side of your eye pencil, fill the middle of your brows lightly by shading till your eyebrow is properly covered.

* Lastly, for people with really full eyebrows, instead of using a pencil to fill your brows, you can always use a powder eyebrow filler or eye shadow that is a shade lighter than your eyebrows just so your brows wouldn’t look too thick or “over shaded”.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment. ………Mojisola of Perfect Blend~

7 Likes

Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by mynameisjade: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
Tanx for ur post,its got really nice outline + d pics jst makes it a whole lot easier to follow!!!!! cheesy
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by Wendy80(f): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2012
Thumbs Up
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2012
mynameisjade: Tanx for ur post,its got really nice outline + d pics jst makes it a whole lot easier to follow!!!!! cheesy

You're welcome. I also have a blog so you can follow it (www.mojizzle.) and I'm a makeup artist so contact me for any makeup jobs(2739B108-my bb pin)

1 Like

Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2012
Wendy80: Thumbs Up
wink thnks.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by kandiikane(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Thank you!!! cool
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by shalom2010: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
Our popular Eyebrow Collection is back in stock. Order yours while stock last!

Collection Includes:
4 Reusable Stencils
Eyebrow Brush
Volumnizing Mascara
Eyebrow Gel & Powder
Eye Pencils etc

give me a call or send an sms 08178591213 - very affordable

1 Share

Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2012
excellent thread!

my eyebrows are shaped like the first one naturally.
its not hairy but at times it looks untamed.

i am terrified of shaping it myself so i get them waxed every two weeks.
i want to learn to do it myself to save me the 8 bucks grin grin
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
kandiikane: Thank you!!! cool

You are highly welcome.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Since you already have full eyebrows, they should be easy to groom. All you need to do is get accustomed to ur eyebrow shape and try to follow some of the steps I listed. It really would save u a whole lot more.

*Kails*:
excellent thread!

my eyebrows are shaped like the first one naturally.
its not hairy but at times it looks untamed.

i am terrified of shaping it myself so i get them waxed every two weeks.
i want to learn to do it myself to save me the 8 bucks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by kandiikane(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
I did what it said and my eyebrows have never looked better. I don't have naturally arched eyebrows but it came out nicely shaped and full.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Perfect Blend: Since you already have full eyebrows, they should be easy to groom. All you need to do is get accustomed to ur eyebrow shape and try to follow some of the steps I listed. It really would save u a whole lot more.

its win win all the way. smiley
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by pinkkindy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Gracias. Its Vewi much easier 2 do nw.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by parryon(f): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
@OP.
I followed the process you outlined in filling eyebrows to fill mine 2day and the result is awesome.....friends say I look different 2day facially and in a beautiful way.thanks
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
ok i cheated.

i got my eye brows done today. grin

i swear i will try it on my own next time.
it's just, your eye brows arent exactly something you just want to "experiment on". grin grin
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
You're welcome.
pink kindy :
Gracias. Its Vewi much easier 2 do nw.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
That's cool, its always so easy to apply makeup perfectly well as long as you have the right guide wink keep following ♍ posts and you'll become a pro....
parryon: @OP.
I followed the process you outlined in filling eyebrows to fill mine 2day and the result is awesome.....friends say I look different 2day facially and in a beautiful way.thanks
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by oluchi557(f): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2012
Thanks dear
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by mystiqueem(f): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2012
Nice. Tips.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by Cuteuzzy: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] smileybabe i've learnt alot thumbs up dear.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by sugar001(f): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nice one @poster
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks a lot smiley that's d reason we're all here..2learn.
Cuteuzzy :
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] smileybabe i've learnt alot thumbs up dear.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by NessaFresh(f): 1:20am On Dec 05, 2012
Nice tips
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2012
Thanks a lot.
NessaFresh: Nice tips
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by Chidosqi: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
pls perfect blend,can you give those of us who don't have BB a number to reach you on pls.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chidosqi: pls perfect blend,can you give those of us who don't have BB a number to reach you on pls.
Oh sure, no problem. Here it is: 07060509277
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by lepasharon(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
i guess threading my brows was a waste of money undecided
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by jadelyn007(f): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
shalom2010: This Eyebrow Collection provides all the tools needed to expertly define and shape your brows like a pro.

Collection Includes:
4 Reusable Stencils
Tweezers
Eyebrow Brush
Brow Setting Mascara
Eyebrow Gel & Powder

give me a call or send an sms 08178591213 - very affordable
pls how much does it cost n whr r u residing?
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2012
lepasharon: i guess threading my brows was a waste of money undecided

Why? Threading is best for shaping imo. And longer lasting. And if you can DIY; inexpensive smiley
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2012
lepasharon: i guess threading my brows was a waste of money undecided
Threading Your brows wasn't a waste of time, as long as its done well. It helps uproot d hair, which helps keep your brows groomed for a longer period.
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by nelllove: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ op, kudos dear
Re: Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. by PerfectBlend(f): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
nelllove: @ op, kudos dear
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / Why Do People Wear Wrist-watches On Their Right Hands / How Much Do You Spend On Haircut??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.