Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola (6845 Views)

TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
ALL EAGLES FEEDING ON THE DEAD. SPIRITUALLY DEAD, THAT IS

MATTHEW 24 VS 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by k2039: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2012

Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2012
k2039: .
grin
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Goshen360(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2012
@ Op,

Please, be careful.....you are NOT preaching the Gospel with all these things you are saying. Please look inward to yourself. Okay.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by ATMC(f): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2012
Goshen360: @ Op,

Please, be careful.....you are NOT preaching the Gospel with all these things you are saying. Please look inward to yourself. Okay.
bro goshen, dt scripture d op used, explain it to me inugo?
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goshen360: @ Op,

the gospel is not only about disseminating information. its also about warning people about wolves in sheeps clothing smiley
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Goshen360(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^
This is where you lack MATURITY. There is NEVER a place where the Epistles explicitly mentioned a particular false teacher's name. Do you think Apostle Paul didn't know (by name) the false teachers of his days? But you will NEVER read any of his epistles explicitly mention their names. You are NOT adding Grace to your truth......for Truth AND Grace came by Jesus......think about that.

You can share your revelation about the verse you quoted without mentioning names. I have written articles about false teachers but never mention a particular names because the bible also puts them in group, not mentioning individual names. Just a piece of advice.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Goshen360(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
ATMC: bro goshen, dt scripture d op used, explain it to me inugo?

I will share during the week. Stay blessed.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
This is where you lack MATURITY. There is NEVER a place where the Epistles explicitly mentioned a particular false teacher's name. Do you think Apostle Paul didn't know (by name) the false teachers of his days? But you will NEVER read any of his epistles explicitly mention their names. You are NOT adding Grace to your truth......for Truth AND Grace came by Jesus......think about that.

You can share your revelation about the verse you quoted without mentioning names. I have written articles about false teachers but never mention a particular names because the bible also puts them in group, not mentioning individual names. Just a piece of advice.
show me where in the bible it says not to call out names of wolves amongst sheep or forever hold your peace
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goshen360:

I will share during the week. Stay blessed.
share during the week ? he asked you a simple question that will only need a few seconds of your time. is this another way of saying 'i dont have the answers' but you are too proud to declare it like so ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: ALL EAGLES FEEDING ON THE DEAD. SPIRITUALLY DEAD, THAT IS

MATTHEW 24 VS 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
do u know u're worse than the pple u're trying to criticize?
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: do u know u're worse than the pple u're trying to criticize?
i dont feed on the dead. i cant be worse
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: do u know u're worse than the pple u're trying to criticize?

don't mind the racist grin

Google Black Hebrew Israelites , their cult while seemingly 'funny' is a real danger to it's followers and is based on black supremacist ideas especially hatred of the white man.

Nothing Christian about it.

But we need him here for comedy to lighten our moods grin
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
frosbel:

don't mind the racist grin

Google Black Hebrew Israelites , their cult while seemingly 'funny' is a real danger to it's followers and is based on black supremacist ideas especially hatred of the white man.

Nothing Christian about it.

But we need him here for comedy to lighten our moods grin
LOL no i do not hate the white man. i hate all men who are not genuine and harmless as a dove followers of Yahawah. and that goes for blacks, whites hispanics arabs etc etc. these people make the kingdom of heaven the hell it is today. so if you are not banging hard with Yahawah in a genuine way ? I HATE YOU regardless of race. the garden of eden, which is the earth, is now hell because of covetous, greedy, evil, wicked men of all races. if you aint down with Yahawah ? when that trumphet sounds i am coming for your azz with the two edge sword in one hand and a machete in the other grin
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: i dont feed on the dead. i cant be worse
of course u dont but denigrating makes u worse
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: of course u dont but denigrating makes u worse
what you call denigrating ? >>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
AND YES IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING TO HATE EVIL PEOPLE

PROVERBS 8 VS 13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

for those who may say well how are you in the lord if you hate.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: what you call denigrating ? >>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
you know the names of these pple right.? why denigrating their names? did u get that from Jesus?
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: you know the names of these pple right.? why denigrating their names? did u get that from Jesus?
can you show me that law in the bible that says ' thou shall not denigrate names' ? ROMANS 4 VS 15 where there is no law there is no transgression.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: can you show me that law in the bible that says ' thou shall not denigrate names' ? ROMANS 4 VS 15 where there is no law there is no transgression.
did jesus denigrate?
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: did jesus denigrate?
is my name Jesus ?
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: is my name Jesus ?
arent u a follower of jesus?
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: arent u a follower of jesus?
Nope. who is Jesus ? you do know that the letter J was only created in 1643. so if the letter J was only created then i ask you again, who is Jesus ?
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Goshen360(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: show me where in the bible it says not to call out names of wolves amongst sheep or forever hold your peace

And show me where the scripture teaches we should call names of fellow believers even when we know they err and I will forever remain silent.

If you get my message, you will not keep on with your know it all. Your thread shows a murderous spirit that needs to die in your life and it is called, the spirit of bitterness. The fact that you slander other other believer doesn't make you better than them in the eyes of God. My brother, the corrective surgery you need from God is to kill the spirit of bitterness in your heart.....when you preach your message without mentioning names and without distorting names, this is true gospel in love......we correct in love not to strengthen offenses. You cannot be anointed and offended at the same time. Get rid of bitterness in your heart today and God will open unto you more of the revelation of his words. Mentioning names is an expression of bitterness and taking the gospel too "personal". This is not the way of Christ.

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Ephesians 4:31

Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 1 Peter 2:1
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goshen360:

And show me where the scripture teaches we should call names of fellow believers even when we know they err and I will forever remain silent.

If you get my message, you will not keep on with your know it all. Your thread shows a murderous spirit that needs to die in your life and it is called, the spirit of bitterness. The fact that you slander other other believer doesn't make you better than them in the eyes of God. My brother, the corrective surgery you need from God is to kill the spirit of bitterness in your heart.....when you preach your message without mentioning names and without distorting names, this is true gospel in love......we correct in love not to strengthen offenses. You cannot be anointed and offended at the same time. Get rid of bitterness in your heart today and God will open unto you more of the revelation of his words. Mentioning names is an expression of bitterness and taking the gospel too "personal". This is not the way of Christ.

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Ephesians 4:31

Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 1 Peter 2:1
you dont know what you are talking about. those commands are towards your fellow brothers in the faith. you should love your brothers in the faith. however you are supposed to hate evil. PROVERBS 8 VS 13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; however i can understand where you are coming from after all you are the one who believes in the trinity. your doctrine is pagan and demonic. ( i am not saying you are demonic, but your doctrine of trinity and love is demonic ) as such i do not expect you to relate to the truth i bring out grin TRINITY ? REALLY ? ROMAN CATHOLIC NONSENSE. this is the bibles definition of love. john 14 vs 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Goshen360(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^
I can see you are far from comprehension. Now, come back to the issue and focus on the point. The verse you quoted for the OP, how does it mention the names of the people you mentioned? I am not saying they are flawless but HOW does that verse mention their names.....If you have any message based on that scripture as it relates to those people you mentioned, all you have to do is teach your message in parallel with the acts or activities of these people you mentioned WITHOUT EXPLICITLY mentioning their names.......These doesn't mean you don't hate evil or that you are harboring evil.

My message is, preach your message without mentioning names for the scripture you quoted didn't mention names. Again, you are operating a murderous spirit.....he who hates is a murder. Mentioning names shows you have "issues" with these people and I repeat, it is not the way of Christ! This is the last time I will communicate IF you don't understand my message to you.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: Nope. who is Jesus ? you do know that the letter J was only created in 1643. so if the letter J was only created then i ask you again, who is Jesus ?
quit chatting BS. arent u a follower of the Jesus described in the bible as the son of God? simple yes or no
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
I can see you are far from comprehension. Now, come back to the issue and focus on the point. The verse you quoted for the OP, how does it mention the names of the people you mentioned? I am not saying they are flawless but HOW does that verse mention their names.....If you have any message based on that scripture as it relates to those people you mentioned, all you have to do is teach your message in parallel with the acts or activities of these people you mentioned WITHOUT EXPLICITLY mentioning their names.......These doesn't mean you don't hate evil or that you are harboring evil.

My message is, preach your message without mentioning names for the scripture you quoted didn't mention names. Again, you are operating a murderous spirit.....he who hates is a murder. Mentioning names shows you have "issues" with these people and I repeat, it is not the way of Christ! This is the last time I will communicate IF you don't understand my message to you.
can you show me the law in the bible where it says do not mention the name of evil doers ? ROMANS 4 VS 15 where there is no law there is no transgression.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Goshen360(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^
By the time you are mature enough to handle the word of truth, you will understand better what am trying to communicate to you. Peace!
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: quit chatting BS. arent u a follower of the Jesus described in the bible as the son of God? simple yes or no
Oh that 'Jesus' ? No i am a believer in God. Christ is whom God sent to seal the elect of Israel. You worship God not Christ. however i do believe in Christ seeing as christ is the word of God ( REVELATION 19 VS 13 and his name is the Word of God.)
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
By the time you are mature enough to handle the word of truth, you will understand better what am trying to communicate to you. Peace!
You are just being a pharisee tonight. thats all that is. you shun sound doctrine. you are gainsaying is what you are doing.
Re: Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola by ijawkid(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
@Buzu boy u just gotta listen to goshen on this one....u don't have to deride those clerics u …mÉntioned........u can attack d doctrine...but @ least just shw a lil respeÇt...those guys are humans........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yawning During Prayer ? / The Wars Of Religion / Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.