Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... (3959 Views)

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2012
Pls, help! There is this girl who lives very close to my house. She lives on a street which is adjacent to mine. One thing i've noticed is that i've come to like this very girl. She is neat, decent and gentle*from my observation* I'm of the introvert type of person. Severally, we bump into each other. We meet at the mall seldomly. I don't know if she looks at me because i tend to take my eyes off her when we walk by each other, due to my nature(being shy). Pls NLs, help a brother.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 16, 2012
what do you want from her?
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by bittyend(m): 1:10am On Sep 16, 2012
danieltee: Pls, help! There is this girl who lives very close to my house. She lives on a street which is adjacent to mine. One thing i've noticed is that i've come to like this very girl. She is neat, decent and gentle*from my observation* I'm of the introvert type of person. Severally, we bump into each other. We meet at the mall seldomly. I don't know if she looks at me because i tend to take my eyes off her when we walk by each other, due to my nature(being shy). Pls NLs, help a brother.

Chirpsing 101.

When next you see the girl, just say 'hello' and see what her reaction is going to be like. Since she lives across the street from you, familiarisation is the easiest way; get familiar with the girl. After that, just try to find out what she likes and chat to her about it every time you see her.

However, you have to take it one step at a time, since you're a shy guy. Also brush up your confidence by chatting to random girls everyday, girls don't bite; it's either they talk to you, or not. Grow a pair and stop being shy. dammit.

5 Likes

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by Odunharry(m): 1:23am On Sep 16, 2012
Wat u rily want from her bro.I ll advice u act bfre somebody else take her away from u

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by ghettodreamz(m): 4:28am On Sep 16, 2012
@danieltee;

bittyend said it all. I used to be introvert type too myself but with time I overgrown it, you can do likewise. Just take to all the principles he has suggested, I believe with all that you should do just great, decent girls are hard to come by, so act fast and don't let the chance slip you buy, who knows she might be interested in you also and just waiting for you to make the first move first, so you never can tell but another thing is work and build up your confidence, girls are mostly attracted to guys with confidence, is not all about being cute or handsome.

All the very best!

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by Mynd44: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2012
I see bittyend here and I know there is no advice I can give again

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by pendusky(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2012
Mynd_44: I see bittyend here and I know there is no advice I can give again
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by Mynd44: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2012
I wonder how you knew his real name
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2012
fluid26: what do you want from her?
just a clean relationship
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by Caseless: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2012
danieltee: just a clean relationship
Then, u can swing into action immediately. Dont forget 2 tell her u'r shy, but ur third-leg is not. And do tel her dat; for her u'll die like gaddafi. and watch her disolve in love 2wards u.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by xynerise: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2012
@op. You are shy? undecided.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by obicentlis: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2012
bittyend:

Chirpsing 101.

When next you see the girl, just say 'hello' and see what her reaction is going to be like. Since she lives across the street from you, familiarisation is the easiest way; get familiar with the girl. After that, just try to find out what she likes and chat to her about it every time you see her.

However, you have to take it one step at a time, since you're a shy guy. Also brush up your confidence by chatting to random girls everyday, girls don't bite; it's either they talk to you, or not. Grow a pair and stop being shy. dammit.

This guy has said it all. I once missed a good babe cos I was shy and I was like expecting her to do the first talking. With a simple 'hello' you can trigger a worthwhile goLd mine but always prepare for heartbreak cos it might come to avoid you rushing here again for consolation.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by MyneWhite1(f): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
Start by practising with your friends, or read books on making friends and public speaking.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by hardarms5050(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
brother go for her. but try ur best to make her like you first b4 forging ahead. and am sure the love will start erupting like a volcano b4 u kw it. also remember not to rush things wiv her. wish u luck grin

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
hardarms5050: brother go for her. but try ur best to make her like you first b4 forging ahead. and am sure the love will start erupting like a volcano b4 u kw it. also remember not to rush things wiv her. wish u luck grin
tnx, bloke. I really appreciate your advice.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
Myne White: Start by practising with your friends, or read books on making friends and public speaking.

All the best.
tnx, ma'am
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
obicentlis:

This guy has said it all. I once missed a good babe cos I was shy and I was like expecting her to do the first talking. With a simple 'hello' you can trigger a worthwhile goLd mine but always prepare for heartbreak cos it might come to avoid you rushing here again for consolation.
lol...tnx all the same, bro
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
caseless: Then, u can swing into action immediately. Dont forget 2 tell her u'r shy, but ur third-leg is not. And do tel her dat; for her u'll die like gaddafi. and watch her disolve in love 2wards u.
'third leg'...lol. Feel u, bro.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise: @op. You are shy? undecided.
just that i 'm nt used to making friends with 'them'.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise: @op. You are shy? undecided.
just that i'm nt used to getting along with gals.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by Raxxye(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Just walk up to her the next time u see her and say “hello Girl. My name...but my friends call me (....), but you can call me... You are the sugar in my tea, the butterfly in ma garden, the cockroach in my cupboard. I love you pass my mother“, then watch out how she‘ll fall completely in love with you!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2012
@all....tnx y'all for your unequal posts. I was away from home for sometime. It was when i returned, i started noticing this chick in my vicinity. I'm just a type of person that is nt fond of making advances; quite reserved.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2012
Raxxye: Just walk up to her the next time u see her and say “hello Girl. My name...but my friends call me (....), but you can call me... You are the sugar in my tea, the butterfly in ma garden, the cockroach in my cupboard. I love you pass my mother“, then watch out how she‘ll fall completely in love with you!!!
hahahaha...dt 1 na die nau
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by Mynd44: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2012
The first step is making contact, saying hi when you see her or "nice dress" that's important from there, the urge to say more will come but you have to say something first

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by mashnino(m): 2:52am On Sep 17, 2012
i thought her street was perpendicular to urs..

would have helped...

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2012
mashnino: i thought her street was perpendicular to urs..

would have helped...
yeah...lyk she lives in d 1st houx on her street
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by danieltee(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Saw d gal dis evening, she was in a purple colour blouse wiv white inner...mehn!...she was lukn splendid n lovely.
Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by mashnino(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2012
^^^

when the girl puts on red shirt and orange trouser lemme know..

i will tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by ghettodreamz(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2012
danieltee: Saw d gal dis evening, she was in a purple colour blouse wiv white inner...mehn!...she was lukn splendid n lovely.

Oga oooo.. O boy you de fall my hand ooo.. Chai! We don give you advice, nah ya hand d remaining things de now. U see girl, instead make u practice all werrin we don yarn u about d babe mata, u de dull. Xcept you no really have feelings for her or maybe na just infatuation you get for herself. Oh, I don understand u talk say you no sabi making advances, ok I hear you oooo. If you love a woman, walk up 2 her and tell her you love her o jare. But come to think of it, maybe nah age thingz de worry you, so I no too blame you. I was once like you years back, but with time I overgrown it and no girl wey i no fit woo now, make she be Miss world sef, notin de happen. Girls no de carry fire put 4 head na, remember I tell u say, girls like boyi wey get confidence, no go meet d babe go de stammer oooo, me I don say my own. If e remain only you, make u think twice on everytin wey we don yarn u and take action.

Abi na Inferiority complex de worry my G? Come, u be ajepako ni? D babe na butty abi? Make she be Davido (Omo Baba Olowo)'s sibling sef, omo walk up 2 her n do your thing my G.... Notin de happen

Abi, u fit help me arrange d girl mobile # or BB pin? Make I sharpaly run am? grin grin grin (Laff wan tear my mouth). No be 2day yansh de 4 back na,menh go always be men and love go de always shack men.

One Love Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... by viruz007(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2012
where's ur street abeg? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? / (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. / Your First Childbirth Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.