Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (24151 Views)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by bellaberry: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2012
It is apparent that we are far from hearing the last of words from the MayD and P-Square fall-out: which kicked-off by P-Square releasing online publications to the effect of the “sack” of MayD from Square records, without formally informing him – as Mr. MayD claims.

The ‘fight’ just got messier and dirtier as P-Square came under intense criticism, over the weekend, for deleting and sealing-off all musical materials belonging to MayD off online streaming website, YouTube.Com.

A little personal investigation by a GhanaCrunch.Com blogger/writer left us all with grave shock, as we could not find any substantial material on there that belongs to the fallen MayD.

A visit to YouTube, and a quick search on “ile Ijo by MayD”, will seriously shock you, as you will find at best a muted audio belonging to the very vibrant singer.

All videos, and most audio tracks of his (MayD), are conspicuously currently no longer available on there at the time of writing this report.

Fans of MayD and other lovers of Nigerian music did not fail to register their aggression and bitterness with P-Square over what they have called “childish” and meaningless. While some of them took it out on P-Square via Twitter, others showed them the flip side of their love via YouTube.

In one of the verbal lashes meted out to P-Square (via the comments section of YouTube) by a visibly irate fan, he tossed words of curses to the camps of P-Square. This is what he (the fan) had to say:

GOD EVERLY GO PUNCH PERSON WEY MUTE THIS SONG.. BABA GOD GO MUTE HIS GLORY. NA SO !!

Another furious fan had this to say:

FORK WHO EVER DAT IS DOING THIS ON HERE. LIKE SAY DAT ONE DEY ENOUGH NAH PAPA COME MUTE DIS SONG AGAIN. WETIN DE GUY DO FOR NAH HATERS

The story remains the same on Twitter, as angry fans are seen sending in their tweets of disapproval over the careless and childish manner with which P-Square are handling the existing brouhaha.

Below is a snap-shot of some angry words from fans on YouTube:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/822189_response_to_p_square_JPGf208c4850958ae6b83baf141f18a9ba8

The scuffle is obviously fast becoming very personal (and hope it doesn’t get physical). Just like the cliche from the popular primary school song says, there is a big fire on the mountain – and it’s very hot!!

With the publication of this article, it is our hope that the man at the helm of affairs at Square Records, Jude Okoye, steps out to put an end to this sad story.

The fans, obviously, aren’t happy over what is going on.

True to the words of a fan, P-Square, you are truly losing fans by the minute for every damn second that this “mud fight” drags on.

A word is enough for the wise!

Source: http://www.ghanacrunch.com/2012/p-squaremayd-fight-gets-dirty-as-psquare-deletes-all-mayd-tracks-on-youtube-god-will-mute-your-glory-mayd-fans-to-p-square
Na wah oh! Let these guys come out, as the matured guys I know them to be, to settle this amicably.

I am tired of reading all of these every now and then. Haba!!!

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2012
Wetin consign me? Wit all the noise wey nigerians call music *spit*

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by DonHummer(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
I am very big fan of p square....bt if dey realy did dis den i am totally disapointed...no matter wat mayd did...dey should hav jst let it go
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Ekans: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Please,who is May D?

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hey,go back and read your macmilian.stop hammaring us with big composition.
DonHummer: I am very big fan of p square....bt if dey realy did dis den i am totally disapointed...no matter wat mayd did...dey should hav jst let it go
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Rimamnusi: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
How could p,square be arogant to may D? infact i don.t like dem again

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by lacicrips(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
I thought YouTube was free. Cant he just upload the damn music back to another account? Shoooo!

21 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by PrinceNN(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
lacicrips: I thought YouTube was free. Cant he just upload the damn music back to another account? Shoooo!

Exactly what i wanted to ask undecided undecided

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
He is asking if u pay b4 visiting lagos
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Exactly what i wanted to ask undecided undecided
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
They hire him and they should be able to fire him. I say cut off the mudersucker!

They Made him, cos no one knew about his sorry assess before bringing him out from the gutter. P square carry go joor!

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by 9jvirgin(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
What did May D do sef? To he.ll with their love song sh.it, Rick Ross said it all "we talking money you talking nonsense"

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
PSquare has reached their peak already and they are naturally descending to the base. Let the next star shine, May D should capitalize on this and get us a great beat that will catapult him to his Eldorado! The actions of the Square family is not unexpected. Pride goes before a fall! Am just announcing the fall of the Square Empire, every star falls, even Michael the great Jackson!

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Damn! Psquare - minimal talent having overgrown kids still trying to dance like Usher did in 'My Way' at age 55... There's just something weird about those guys that I don't like - and I can't stand vengeful losers..

I've never seen anything like this...

Let the boy get his shine..

*MayD fan - it's Mr. MayD*

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is maladeciously and asiniously a matter of the highest gombre gombre. Infact, pSqaure are egonomentrous mentatity grin grin * senator patrick voice* don't luk up dos words in dico, u won't find dem. wink

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by mrkels(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Whatever!!! grin
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Who is p-square?
shymexx: Damn! Psquare - minimal talent having overgrown kids still trying to dance like Usher did in 'My Way' at age 55... There's just something weird about those guys that I don't like - and I can't stand vengeful losers..

I've never seen anything like this...

Let the boy get his shine..

*MayD fan - it's Mr. MayD*

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Dakingpin: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Too bad grin
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by naptu2: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
lacicrips: I thought YouTube was free. Cant he just upload the damn music back to another account? Shoooo!

It depends on who owns the rights to the songs. If P-Square own the rights they can get Youtube to mute the audio from any posting, no matter who uploaded the song.

For example, it is extremely difficult to get any of Prince's songs on Youtube. Even Ginuwine's remix of "When Doves Cry" was muted by Youtube because of a rights claim by Prince.

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
How did you know that it was p square's fault? have you care to listen to thier own side of the story? typical Nigerians, hating what they can't understand.

For your info, the owned everything May D produced under their record label. Thank you.

Rimamnusi: How could p,square be arogant to may D? infact i don.t like dem again

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Maxymilliano(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
This eduson44 of a guy is really becoming something else this days sad
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by donigspain(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: Hey,go back and read your macmilian.stop hammaring us with big composition.
GBAGAUUUUUUUUUNN!
You definitely need to kill your english teachers.

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by PrinceNN(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2012

eduson44: He is asking if u pay b4 visiting lagos
i dont get u

naptu2:

It depends on who owns the rights to the songs. If P-Square own the rights they can get Youtube to mute the audio from any posting, no matter who uploaded the song.

For example, it is extremely difficult to get any of Prince's songs on Youtube. Even Ginuwine's remix of "When Doves Cry" was muted by Youtube because of a rights claim by Prince.

Wow that explains a lot smiley
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by DonHummer(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: Hey,go back and read your macmilian.stop hammaring us with big composition.
bia mr macmilian seems u ar on drugs abi?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: Who is p-square?

Two untalented and unsophisticated clowns with strong Nigerian accent - one wears durag all the time, the other one is begging to be a yardie, with his locks. And they both dress awkward - sh.it that makes you say; "you can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him." sad

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by donigspain(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
To be honest, I've never seen anything like this happen elsewhere in the music industry... However, it's Nigeria, and strange things happen in that part of the world...

50cent vs. The Game = 50cent never did this shyte...

50cent vs. Young Buck = 50cent never did this shyte...

Wale vs. Interscope = Interscope never did this shyte...

etc...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Which secondary school did u attend cuz am afraid u ate ur school feez?
Maxymilliano: This eduson44 of a guy is really becoming something else this days sad
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dude, relax and stop hating them. They made their mark very clear and still relevant. By the way, what are you with "untalented"? certainly, not p square.

shymexx:

Two untalented and unsophisticated clowns with strong Nigerian accent - one wears durag all the time, the other one is begging to be a yardie, with his locks. And they both dress awkward - sh.it that makes you say; "you can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him." sad

Jigan Babaoja Welcomes A Baby Girl. The Shomo Age Mini Crooner Shares Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (throwback Vs New Photos) / D'banj Looks Dapper In New Photos