Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,544 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? (6210 Views)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by elimokhai(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2012
Yes I do because we have one true God. I kneel to show humility, physical sign of submission
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Zizer17(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2012
depend on d intensity of d prayer
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by LeCoq: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2012
...and this made the front page? WTF mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by ebamma2(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2012
If a pastor kneels down to pray inside a church there are two things involved its either he is high on alamo or high on the holy spirit.
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by ebamma2(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2012
LeCoq: ...and this made the front page? WTF mehn.
Frontpage na your house abi na u get am,wetin concern you with wetin the owner like put for him frontpage.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by jcmi(f): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: Frontpage na your house abi na u get am,wetin concern you with wetin the owner like put for him frontpage.
I beg help me ask oooooo
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by temujin1234: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2012
The act of praying is more important than whether you are seen to be kneeling or not.

1 Like

Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2012
No I don't kneel down to pray in Church,I actually do Press Ups to pray.smh for weird topics on NL! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by petsam11(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2012

pls,yes it should...
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2012
petsam11:
pls,yes it should...

why?
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by LeCoq: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: Frontpage na your house abi na u get am,wetin concern you with wetin the owner like put for him frontpage.

well if you dont know, the whole world is viewing this page. I feel it should show a bit of class but if you think there is some sense in this topic making the headlines, then you and your brother "jcmi" have got no brains at all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by ebamma2(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2012
petsam11:
pls,yes it should...
guy this your english dey confuse me,i no even sabi which side u dey support
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2012

Yes it should. More important than the inconsequential pictures of celebs we see on front page daily.

@OP, Yes I do, humility to my creator
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by greatgod2012(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2012
yes, He is d Almighty God who has to be worshipped with all humility and reference,infact, i forget whom i am when i'm in His presence. Beside,when asking 4 forgiveness, its highly essential to show true repentance and humility,abi, how will u feel if ur little child want to ask for forgiveness, and u cant seem to see d genuineness of his repentance?
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Nnamdig2(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2012
What a topic Why shouldn't u kneel...or dont u go to church?

1 Like

Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by elimokhai(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2012
berem: No I don't kneel down to pray in Church,I actually do Press Ups to pray.smh for weird topics on NL! undecided

My next post will be the picture of Wizkid showing his tattoos so you can be satisfied, since that's your own view of what should be on the front page. For your info, it’s not a must to comment, never heard of the word “waka pass”
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by jcmi(f): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2012
LeCoq:

well if you dont know, the whole world is viewing this page. I feel it should show a bit of class but if you think there is some sense in this topic making the headlines, then you and your brother "jcmi" have got no brains at all.
What eveeeeeer.
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by ayobase(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2012
berem: No I don't kneel down to pray in Church,I actually do Press Ups to pray.smh for weird topics on NL! undecided

Common gf....answer d question na....
If na press ups true true....hmmm!
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by LeCoq: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2012
jcmi: What eveeeeeer.

yea, thats how p u s s i e s like you respond when they have got nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by ayobase(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2012
jcmi: What eveeeeeer.

Who is ''daniel''?
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2012
And why won't i kneel down to thank/worship my God the maker of heaven and earth. I don't see any relevance in this question
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Super1759: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2012
There is nothing special about kneeling down.you can kneel to pray and I stand to pray and mine is answered.its all about the mind,the heart and your relationship with God.
Jesus didn say we should kneel to pray rather he taught us how to pray "our father,who art in heaven...." I hate practising religion than what the bible said
Your physical position doesnt determine the result of your pray or how God views it. I kneel if I like,I lie down is I like,I stand if I like
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by tayolove12(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2012
yes i do
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Johnchike(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
If Jesus could kneel and bow with His head on the ground, who are we not to kneel? If the holy and mighty Son of God could do this when talking to His Father, who are we to claim it doesn't matter whether you kneel or sit or even lie down?
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
God is interested in what is in my heart. Who shall ascend unto the hill of the Lord or who shall dwell in his holy place? He who has clean hands and pure heart.....
Those that worship God must do so in spirit and in truth. Therefore, any position i choose to pray and worship him, i must be connected to God through the holyspirit. kneeling, jumping, postrating, crawling on the floor does not signify that you are really worshiping or praying in the spirit. Its your heart that matters.
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Assonite(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Very stupid thread and foolish qstn....,No I stand on my head undecided
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by ayobase(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Assonite: Very stupid thread and foolish qstn....,No I stand on my head undecided

No be fight na!
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase:

Common gf....answer d question na....
If na press ups true true....hmmm!
me I don answer finish.which kind yeye question be dat? If I no kneel down wetin I wan do before? Na wa o!
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by elimokhai(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Assonite: Very stupid thread and foolish qstn....,No I stand on my head undecided

You're irrelevant, if you like walk on your head.
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by petsam11(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: guy this your english dey confuse me,i no even sabi which side u dey support
By saying "PLS" I am telling him that "I MEANT NO OFFENSE" ... and by saying "YES IT SHOULD", I meant that "IT SHOULD MAKE THE FRONTPAGE"...and that means that I am in support of it (topic) being on the frontpage. So, do you now understand my English and the side that I am in? Thanks!
Re: Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? by petsam11(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
watch~tower:

why?
Because,the topic is "GODLY".

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Taken Out Of Context? / I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.