Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (25361 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What's The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
With the help of her mate, husband, freeloader etc, a woman can work wherever she desires.

No need restricting us to a particular professional sector, all in the name of childbirth. Rubbish!!!

If she marries one of those ediotic buffoon of a NIgerian man who want successful wife WITHOUT supporting her in any way possible, then she can kuku sit her azz home and stare at dry paints.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by tlops(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
Imagine Mr. Iweala had remanded Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at home in the name of married woman.

what a waste that "may" have been. I encourage women/wives to pursue and fulfill their dreams too. If I have a daughter, I would not want her to stop dreaming and progressing in her chosen field.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by destinedtee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
@Bukatyne:Thanks for your comment but u dont have to wrongly accuse me as u did in ur first statement ....Stay Blessed...i still appreciate ur comment though....Thanks
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Classicalman(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mama Put.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by armyofone(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
who want suffer head and competition with naija guy? grin

Ileke-IdI:
With the help of her mate, husband, freeloader etc, a woman can work wherever she desires.

No need restricting us to a particular professional sector, all in the name of childbirth. Rubbish!!!

If she marries one of those ediotic buffoon of a NIgerian man who want successful wife WITHOUT supporting her in any way possible, then she can kuku sit her azz home and stare at dry paints.

make she kuku siddon for house dey play hostess

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
some topics are just too funny.

since there is no job for life these days I wonder what the poster would do if one day the husband loses his job and has a wife sitting at home doing the "appropriate" job for a married woman has no income what will now happen - 2 jobless fellows sitting at home looking at who to buy garri and peak milk to eat asoaky.

honestly some topics are just too funny.

I don't get men sometimes - u want to boast "my wife is a medical doctor, my wife has a 2 masters from amelica and rondon, and PHD from garmany (LMAO)" ask this man what job she currently has he will say "haba - what job will a married woman have outside the home now"

2 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
destinedtee: @Bukatyne:Thanks for your comment but u dont have to wrongly accuse me as u did in ur first statement ....Stay Blessed...i still appreciate ur comment though....Thanks
i'm sorry if u feel offended. the truth is that women are the same in desires and dreams. some women also aspire to be makers of history in their generations and they do better when their hubby watch their back for them. it's very unfair to expect a woman to throw all her dreams away b'cos she's married. such women turn out to be bitter mothers, wives, jealous neighbors and friends and terrible mother-in-laws. at the end of the day, the reason for her sacrifice is not realized.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
destinedtee: @Bukatyne:Thanks for your comment but u dont have to wrongly accuse me as u did in ur first statement ....Stay Blessed...i still appreciate ur comment though....Thanks
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by chuxon19yahoo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
A GOLD DIGGER
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by destinedtee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
@Bukatyne: U are right...i get ur point...Thanks.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by gunner4jesus(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
The best job for a married women are teacher or a business owner

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by chii8(f): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2012
vanstanzy:

For ur question, try googling up "PAID TO WRITE and PAID TO SURVEY", the result u get can help. BEST OF LUCK!
thanks so much
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by chrizfasa(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2012
Teacher
Teacher is the best for a married woman.
With teaching job she can take good care of the kids, house, etc.
Also during the holidays she becomes the fulltime house which will still help to contribute to the kids educational life.

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by safeact(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2012
Watching movies!! Lol.
A̶̲̥̅♏ coming
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by destinedtee(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2012
gunner4jesus: The best job for a married women are teacher or a business owner
Ok sir
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Armenia: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2012
k2039:
This was exactly what I wanted to post,you just wrote my mind
the two of you must be lowlifers.well the best job for any mrried woman is teaching.i am a teacher.it gives me time for my hobby,kids,house work,social activities,e.t.c.i love teaching.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by ifeT(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2012
A BRT Driver
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by k2039: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2012
Armenia: the two of you must be lowlifers.well the best job for any mrried woman is teaching.i am a teacher.it gives me time for my hobby,kids,house work,social activities,e.t.c.i love teaching.

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by citypulseng(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Very funny indeed! Some guyz on this forum really need to grow up o... Haba!!! Somebody post wetin dey worry am.. u guyz go add ur own join. Wetin? Anyway, much as I will canvass for teaching, boutique or running of supermart, I am a strong believer of allowing people choosing career for themselves. Chikena!
Check out my blog on: citypulseng..com
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by beckyoma(f): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
ifyalways: Housewife !!!

What else can a woman do but to cook, clean , nyash and born pikin?
aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ sure U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ among †ђξ 21st century lady?
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by lacum: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
[quote author=acidtalk]Starting up her own business is the best bet.

Any of the following will be reasonable;

*Caterring
*Baker
*Jewellery seller
*Fashion items
*Provisions (own a mini store)
*Startup a creche, nursery, primary or secondary school.
* A Spa or saloon.

If she wants true freedom and satisfaction, depending on her capital, let her setup her own business in any of the above mentioned ones (or others)[/
this is just d best post here, thanks dude

3 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by jpphilips(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
destinedtee: Considering the marital responsibilities of a woman especially that of taking care of the kids and home generally.Which job do you think will suit her most so she can as well perform her matrimonial obligations.

prost.it.ut.ion
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by deeteeneey(f): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2012
freecocoa: OP the best occupation is counting and keeping her husband's money.
lipsrsealed
freecocoa: OP the best occupation is counting and keeping her husband's money.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2012
destinedtee: Considering the marital responsibilities of a woman especially that of taking care of the kids and home generally.Which job do you think will suit her most so she can as well perform her matrimonial obligations.

for your information, please change your mentality about ,house chores obligation for a woman you have paid her bride pricen to completem you cos you were incomplete.

there is no division of labour in marriage that have understanding as number 1 priority.

i am still suprise that most men still go by this heresis of house wife MATTER.

MY DEAR IF YOUR WIFE HAS A VERY GOOD PAYING JOB,AND SHE DOESNT HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO ALL THE HOUSE CHORES, WHAT STOPS YOU FROM COMPLETING HER IN THAT ASPECT. KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT SHE SUPPORTS VERY WELL WITH FIANCIAL NEEDS.

GUYS HONESTLY ITS HIGH TIME YOU FLUSHED THIS UNFAIR MENTALITY THAT HAD NO BASIS FROM YOUR BRAIN.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by logo77: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

for your information, please change your mentality about ,house chores obligation for a woman you have paid her bride pricen to completem you cos you were incomplete.

there is no division of labour in marriage that have understanding as number 1 priority.

i am still suprise that most men still go by this heresis of house wife MATTER.

MY DEAR IF YOUR WIFE HAS A VERY GOOD PAYING JOB,AND SHE DOESNT HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO ALL THE HOUSE CHORES, WHAT STOPS YOU FROM COMPLETING HER IN THAT ASPECT. KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT SHE SUPPORTS VERY WELL WITH FIANCIAL NEEDS.

GUYS HONESTLY ITS HIGH TIME YOU FLUSHED THIS UNFAIR MENTALITY THAT HAD NO BASIS FROM YOUR BRAIN.
@ OILOFGLADNESS and others:- OP has not given the impression that his wife should sacrifice her career because of marital responsibilities. All his asking for are suggestions. Thank God for this thread; my wife and I have been brain storming for what business/job for her after she lost her previous job for no faults of hers.

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by stupor(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ujujoan: While we are on that, someone please tell me what the most suitable job for a married man is . . . cool cool

Six
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by safeact(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
kiviglomi: Do people on NL think at all? most of you sound like fools from one forest. If every married woman goes into petty trading, who will do the buying, if they decide to be house wives, you'll still come back complaining of how she is a liability and doing nothing. i sense threat....hmmmmm. please stop being foolish and wise up. she can do anything she wants to do and be whoever she wants to be, a wise woman knows exactly how to train her kids and manage her home despite all odds. shikina

Most times, i wish there is UNLIKE button underneath comments! U would have gotten so many unlikes.
U must not call us or any other fools before u make or prove your point!
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by olivia19(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
destinedtee: How about being a teacher?I think that will give them more time to look after the home.
u are right
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by destinedtee(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
logo77:
@ OILOFGLADNESS and others:- OP has not given the impression that his wife should sacrifice her career because of marital responsibilities. All his asking for are suggestions. Thank God for this thread; my wife and I have been brain storming for what business/job for her after she lost her previous job for no faults of hers.
Thanks o my brother.Sometimes people just assume d intentions of d OP.I was asking for suggestions and some have already assumed i was against women having successful careers...Thanks.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Sexxymom(f): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2012
ifyalways: Housewife !!!

What else can a woman do but to cook, clean , nyash and born pikin?
u must b a v.v. Lazy woman."housewife" dats all u can think of. what if d spouse dies or even loose his job? What will d woman fall back to??what happened to d idea of learning a trade and being yr own boss?i pity women who submit theirselves to being housewives.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Sexxymom(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2012
freecocoa: I don't think so but know so.

If you know ifyalways as well as you think you do on here then you should be able to see through that post of hers.
since when did u become ify's spokesman?let her speak for herself. if what she quote was just a teaser,she wont say so. No b fight. why r u taking panadol for another person's headace.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Tayoruque(m): 2:23am On Nov 20, 2012
IN MY OPINION, TEACHING IS GOOD FOR A MARRIED WOMAN.
BUT I CANT COPE WITH MY WIFE BEING A SECRETARY OR P.A. TO ANY BOSS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.