Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture (21518 Views)

Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Anas09: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Am not sure Frosbel was ever in church. You tok like a fool, mind u, I didn't say r a fool, I said u sound like one. And yes there is a second chance in salvation, but anyone who will beleieve in christ during the reign of the anti-christ shall do dat by his own blood, no longer by the redemption that comes by the blood of jesus. Those who won't take the mark of the beast. AND rapture will not happen in secret. Are you sure you were in DL?
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Anas09:
Reading your posts, I must say am ashamed of all here who call themselves christians, but r agent of satan who crip secretly into the fold, wolfs in sheep clothings. Frosbel, if all your time in deeper life, you spent some time to read ur Bible you would have found out that everyfin they do is imbided in the scriptures. Am not a deeper lifer, mind you, but I know. My dear, all you mentioned that they do, there r all biblical. I will liken you to a masterless snarling Dog. U call catholics daughters of a harlot , who is a harlot, Mary? Hmmmm I agree with the brother who called you a cultist. What actually were u doing in church? Repent when there is still time.

not all their practices are scriptural sir. I have also been a member. though not scriptural, they are not sinful

1 Like

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
k2039:

[size=23pt]A cult is a secret society

Since you cant reveal your identity,then I can as well conclude you are in a cult[/size]
he is an atheist or don't you get the gist?
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Anas09:
Am not sure Frosbel was ever in church. You tok like a fool, mind u, I didn't say r a fool, I said u sound like one. And yes there is a second chance in salvation, but anyone who will beleieve in christ during the reign of the anti-christ shall do dat by his own blood, no longer by the redemption that comes by the blood of jesus. Those who won't take the mark of the beast. AND rapture will not happen in secret. Are you sure you were in DL?

haha, typical Pharisee calling me a fool for leaving his cult.

A cult is defined as following ONE MAN who is a Guru and the final authority on your belief, doctrines and way of life.

I think this very well defines Kumuiyi in my experience as a former and now thankfully ex-deeper lifer.

I wasted 15 years of my life in that place and regret it every minute of the day.

1 Like

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Jerrykidz(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2015

I am not pointing the finger , I am simply writing a story on my experiences at deeper life and what I consider to be unscriptural based on these experiences.

are u sure u are a worker? Coz a true worker of dlbc wouldn't do wat you just did. They'll make confirmations from leaders
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by trapQ: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2015
some of the points here are true and not heresies. like no.8. there is indeed a second chance at salvation. it is clearly stated in the bible. during the great tribulation, those who endure to the end, who refuse to take the mark of the beast will be saved.
Some practises I became familar with during my time with deeper life.

1. Tithe or you are under a curse
2. You must consult you pastor before you marry
3. No wedding rings
4. The church doctrines are 100% bible doctrines and cannot be challenged, to do so means you are an apostate
5. The church doctrines are infallible and are backed by the infallible leadership.
6. They are above the rest when it comes to holiness
7. False rapture theories
8. Second chance at salvation during the great tribulation
9. They control your dressing
10. The church takes over your life , no time for family
11. Individuality is compromised
12. Challenge one doctrine and you are out
13. Trinity
15. Ability to think out of the box is stifled.

You can add many more here.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by trapQ: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
don't you know your soul is immortal? and that there will be eternal torment in hell for everyone who doesn't make heaven?
Over the next few weeks and even months, we will address these issues .

Oh I forgot to mention :

1. Eternal torment
2. Immortal soul
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by vikkysam: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm not a Nairalander to start Wt bt stumbling on this topic made me join. I'm not also a deeper lifer bt am a Christian dt attends RCCG. My brother Frosbel, most of those things u wrote dre 's biblical. B4 u condemn a church' s doctrine, check d Bible ND do u know doctrine 's church?
Tithe:Malachi3:9,u will know it 's a big curse. My church dnt use ring to Wed a couple too. Eternal torment if u dnt repent for real. Great tribulation read Revelation.go ND read ur Bible Wt d backing of d Holy Spirit u will understand ds tins beta. 80% of wat u wrote dre is biblical.Dnt want to write much. I blv n my Bible. Y won't u consult ur pastor b4 u marry, it 's for ur sake. My church is a must. U need his prayer if no oda tn
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 21, 2016
op iam not deeper life memba but u look stupid. are the members crying, hell no. so y are u hangining ur neck on a stick like a roasted goat when it comes to deeper life and catholic and one more thing i like deeper life members just see how they look in campus. very decent and very beautiful maybe that is y u are frustrated

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries / Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese / How Jesus Christ Was Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.