Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (101499 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / Various Ghanaian Dishes / Your Favourite Nigerian Dishes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx: More reason why I must MARRY a Nigerian girl!!!

I'm HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! cry

Pounded yam lover!!
My sweet sis dey available ooo,let me know if you don ready
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ogugua88 them send you too?

Damn! Why me?sad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by omiobo: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: most of it looks like shyttt

ah ah! brother mi,na our food u dey call shyyt. he be like say one nut done lose for ur head,i beg tight am before u lose control patapata.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
binhozie: Men jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!
Naija fit get k-leg but it has fantastic delicacies
This is coming from a nigerian currently in ghana
This niggers aint got no food Only parfumed rice that tastes like a corpse and banku that tastes like a carcass
SHHIT cry cry cry
I miss naija
Kenkey tastes like s-hit. Plus their food is very oily. I have never seen anyone cook with so much oil as the ghanaians. The only good thing that comes from there is their shito.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: Ogugua88 them send you too?

Damn! Why me?sad

Loool cheesy

OT: I've never had afang soup. The first one looks mighty tasty. Hm.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by mamagee3(f): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Those dishes are attractive, I hope they taste as good as they look.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
holy spirit.

i have to get married soon. see what im missing? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by fergieboy: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
op I cant Find Garri On your List.... A Whole Garri grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: My sweet sis dey available ooo,let me know if you don ready

I'm in, brudda...

Can she cook and how much is the pride price??
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by maninmood(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
You're making one go hungrier! angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Loool cheesy

OT: I've never had afang soup. The first one looks mighty tasty. Hm.
Ah you are missing a lot then, though i don't eat anything draw soup(okra,ogbono & the likes) but menh the animals inside that plate of soup are looking sumptuous.cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ogochukwunasa1: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
OP, e be lyk say u don smoke ganja.
Where is GARRI for God sake.is it because GARRI price is skyrockettin in d market presently

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
fergieboy: op I cant Find Garri On your List.... A Whole Garri grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Wislet(f): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
longa throats. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Tinynita(f): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
....Chai...people r really hungry oh......more than 130 people viewing this thread at once....OP cum give me fud oh coz my mouth dey water
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: Ah you are missing a lot then, though i don't eat anything draw soup(okra,ogbono & the likes) but menh the animals inside that plate of soup are looking sumptuous.cheesy

Lol @ animals. Okra and ogbono are actually some of my faves. You never jam nne lol. Afang, that's calabar right? Does it draw?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

I'm in, brudda...

Can she cook and how much is the pride price??
She sabi cook Naija and continental dishes wella, pride price na just one Galaxy S3,iPhone5 and Galaxy note2 and you go carry her go anywhere you like.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by jampro123(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
O boy you wicked I tell you. Kia but Nijah is a very sweet place. I have gone to many African countries and I have not enjoyed food like the way it is in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: She sabi cook Naija and continental dishes wella, pride price na just one Galaxy S3,iPhone5 and Galaxy note2 and you go carry her go anywhere you like.

Una no go kill person for hia!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol @ animals. Okra and ogbono are actually some of my faves. You never jam nne lol. Afang, that's calabar right? Does it draw?
Everybody tells me draw soup is yummy but my dear i just don't know what is wrong with me, I'm too selective for my own liking, if i name all what i don't eat, you won't believe me.

Afang is Akwa-ibom and it doesn't draw, its made with water leaf and okazi, quite delicious.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: most of it looks like shyttt
you get bad mouth o! Na dat same shytt na im we dey chop.abi how you see am?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by NDSMART(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is wot am talking abt....imagine using coret ijebu garri to sama dos fine fine animals inside dt ogbono soap

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
What can I say? I miss Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by santa62(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Damn This is not fair, i don salivate die here. GOD i miss home, on my way to Peckham, garri and egusi 12pounds choi, the price of garri is highly affected here. GOD help your son and forgive Baqina for this post, MAMA Charley go collect me 12pounds.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: She sabi cook Naija and continental dishes wella, pride price na just one Galaxy S3,iPhone5 and Galaxy note2 and you go carry her go anywhere you like.

Soon come - say nomore...

Man will dhl them in the morning, g..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by pato405(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
see as I dey salivate in front of my lapi. kai OP why ? but why? grin grin

I miss 9ja. I wan go home! grin. here na so so stupid sandwich sad

OP, pls supply afang soup and akpu for my viewing pleasure. after viewing it, i go shack water. shocked shocked

pls dont forget point n kil fish [cat fish] perpersoup or goat meat/cow tail perpersoup + 1 star beer or palm wine. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Una no go kill person for hia!
Bros my demand dey too much for pride price?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
omiobo:

ah ah! brother mi,na our food u dey call shyyt. he be like say one nut done lose for ur head,i beg tight am before u lose control patapata.
grin i am refering to aesthetically appealing. of course i am not commenting on the taste of it. just the aesthetics
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: Everybody tells me draw soup is yummy but my dear i just don't know what is wrong with me, I'm too selective for my own liking, if i name all what i don't eat, you won't believe me.

Afang is Akwa-ibom and it doesn't draw, its made with water leaf and okazi, quite delicious.

Lol maybe it depends on who prepares it.

Thought as much. Doesn't look like a drawing soup. Looks yummy.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
DANG! I woke up to this and i must say, this is simply stomach torture! Chei, where will i see this kain food for obodo oyinbo? Man must to go back home oh!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: you get bad mouth o! Na dat same shytt na im we dey chop.abi how you see am?
am saying, it looks too slimy. i have seen numerous visual appealing naija foods. the ones OP picked just look slimy and not appealing.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
pato405: see as I dey salivate in front of my lapi. kai OP why ? but why? grin grin

I miss 9ja. I wan go home! grin. here na so so stupid sandwich sad

OP, pls supply afang soup and akpu for my viewing pleasure. after viewing it, i go shack water. shocked shocked

pls dont forget point n kil fish [cat fish] perpersoup or goat meat/cow tail perpersoup + 1 star beer or palm wine. grin
Guy wait make Muslim bombings finish before you enter road ooo,abi you wan die because of soup wey you see for picture. I still like to dey see your I'd for NL,kuku ma give me your address so I go DHL all the soup,semo,akara and akpu come give you first thing Monday morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.