Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (101502 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / Various Ghanaian Dishes / Your Favourite Nigerian Dishes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by aieromon(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
I had to wait until my dinner time to view this thread. Wicked poster!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Soon come - say nomore...

Man will dhl them in the morning, g..
Make I go phone section go auction my iPhone4 sharp sharp
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: am saying, it looks too slimy. i have seen numerous visual appealing naija foods. the ones OP picked just look slimy and not appealing.

SAY WHAT
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Andrew3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: Op you no be better person o! Now you have made me to start salivating! Kai! Dis one na correct choppings.ayam drinking ANdrew Liver Salt with immediate alacrity. grin
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: Everybody tells me draw soup is yummy but my dear i just don't know what is wrong with me, I'm too selective for my own liking, if i name all what i don't eat, you won't believe me.

Afang is Akwa-ibom and it doesn't draw, its made with water leaf and okazi, quite delicious.
ogbono soup mixed with okro is very delicious.well you don't like it because you haven't tasted the soup from another source.if you are too selective in what you eat,that's not good at all.I know of some female friends who cook different soups in their husband's house because they despise some particular food stuff.
Afang soup and Edikaikong (both vegetable soups) are another type of soup I love most.very nutritous if you put the right ingredients.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: ogbono soup mixed with okro is very delicious.well you don't like it because you haven't tasted the soup from another source.if you are too selective in what you eat,that's not good at all.I know of some female friends who cook different soups in their husband's house because they despise some particular food stuff.
Afang soup and Edikaikong (both vegetable soups) are another type of soup I love most.very nutritous if you put the right ingredients.
Ur head dey dere jare, no mind dat freecocoa.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^^^^ YESSS! Ogbono + okra = 7th heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by prixxy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
OK am in big trouble now, who asked me to view this thread now....am just salivating up and down
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: ogbono soup mixed with okro is very delicious.well you don't like it because you haven't tasted the soup from another source.if you are too selective in what you eat,that's not good at all.I know of some female friends who cook different soups in their husband's house because they despise some particular food stuff.
Na trouble you dey find with all this your soup analysis oooo,I don even tire for the pot of soup wey I just cook finish.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
::Andrew:::
LMAO! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
But of course, no Nigerian dish is complete without the garri soakings with sugar, milk, groundut, kulikuli, coconut etc. All hail garri, the national food of champions.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by tyson55(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hmmm... I 'm salivating

Damn!!! I miss Nigeria for real.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
::Andrew:::
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by babamoha(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
@the poster please why did you all these pictures of dishes that will make one salivate .
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by babamoha(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
@the poster please where did you see all these pictures of dishes that will make one salivate?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
Now this is wat afects the price of gari most! Most of the soups got more meat than vegetable.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hmmmmm! Yummy Yum!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Zhul001(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
the best Nairaland thread of september so far............this is directly proportional to those hungry naija masses.......gaRi squad.....have not heard you guy complain now oooo.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hmmm, Let me find trouble here small. I hate to be the party pooper but most of these meals are packed with calories, except the beans and plaintain and a few of the soups there is not much I will have here, plenty oil, too much meat, especially beef, we think we are enjoying but the fat and calories park up every where, we finish munching 10 meat, plus ponmo and then start strolling and tell ourselves we are "working out", then guzzle it down with juice and beer. We need to start eating healthy and delicious meals, especially women, that stomach, those tighs, na this one dey cause am, if you cant burn it then dont eat it as my friend will say. We make a cup of tea, fill it with sugar, plenty milk and milo then we feel we are enjoying.
As soon as we hit 30, fat becomes harder to burn, so we have to watch what we put into our mouths, reduce the oil, use healthier alternatives, it is easier to watch what we eat than burn the fat.
make I run before i get lynched grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When I see young young men with big stomach and big nyash, i wonder how s3xually active they can actually be with their spouses, how hard they ,ust pant during kpepus
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
This for sure is enuf to make a man hungry . . .
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
aieromon: I had to wait until my dinner time to view this thread. Wicked poster!

You are really right, i made a mistake checking it without eating and now the lions in my stomach is angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wow seeing this on a cool sunday afternoon wanna make me get ready my bowl of wash hand basin and a chilled bottle of . . . . (you know what!) i av to forward the website to my American Friend who always ask me, "Michael, wat is Amala Eba,Egusi,Fufu,Akara,Jollof rice."anytime i told her wat i ate whenever she asked. Now I truly believe that, A Picture Speaks More than a Thousand Words! Better Food good O!! God Bless Africa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by victorD3: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dog meat a.k.a 404 with unripe plantain with periwinkle.

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
victorD3: Dog meat a.k.a 404 with unripe plantain with periwinkle.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/822741_404_jpg28a6faa922f9125354ed2f0303f0f725

ewwwwwwww
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by NDSMART(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
ujchief: Now this is wat afects the price of gari most! Most of the soups got more meat than vegetable.

Are u saying that there is a relationshp b/w price of garri & meat in d soup
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: She sabi cook Naija and continental dishes wella, pride price na just one Galaxy S3,iPhone5 and Galaxy note2 and you go carry her go anywhere you like.
oloshi! Is ur sister's ar.s.e plated with gold? No wonder shes stil single. . .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
NDSMART:

Are u saying that there is a relationshp b/w price of garri & meat in d soup
ask sanusi.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
ItsModella: But of course, no Nigerian dish is complete without the garri soakings with sugar, milk, groundut, kulikuli, coconut etc. All hail garri, the national food of champions.

so dem don dey package garri now? Na wa o! U wan try the labelling? This one go cost die! Ijebu garri all the way!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by sophi(f): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
ozodigboo: ok.Poor people in da house. Now u have finished salivating over this dinner, u can now go to bed.
lol
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
now this is wat we call 'anti-climax'. Wat kind of s.h!.t is that!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
so my dog wey I dey find since na here dem bury am? Choi! Bruno may you rest in peace in the stomach of some dog eaters! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.