Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026017 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ope4dtop: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kudos to those dat av contributed to this thread n kudos 2 those dat criticized others post....Success 2 u all i pray

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lawal4green: for nscdc it started last year But when news Agencies Brought out the news that there is a list of candidates compiled to be Release and those candidates are from top men/women in Nigeria and some from other persons paid 250,000 and Above to get the job, that was when CG/minister cancel the list, the news is on june/july last year page on Nairaland, CG drop proposal to ministry of interior to enable him Absorb qualified volunteers inside october 2013, this same news is on Nairaland oct/Nov 2013 page. The persons processing mine said I should Hold on that he will call me when NSCDC start again, so I was wit NIS, on tuesday june 3rd 2014 he called me, he said I should forward my Details to him for NSCDC stuff. For FFS second Batch in trainin now, I will call somebody @8pm today and I will Reply u.
Pls do
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ibro2star: @Lawal,pls can u confirm d second batch for FFS nw @ training?
FFS candidates for second Batch are still waiting for their names to be Release and join first Batch in training camp, for NSCDC no fixed date yet in August for training, But is August...........these info are from the calls I made dis evening. Stay Bless
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mr. Lawal pls do u have any info about NIS?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
With Lawal, Labaran Maku's job is at risk. grin
Even Ruben Abati should also be feeling the heat
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
lydayam: With Lawal, Labaran Maku's job is at risk. grin
.hahaha,pls dnt send dis guy away

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lawal4green: FFS candidates for second Batch are still waiting for their names to be Release and join first Batch in training camp, for NSCDC no fixed date yet in August for training, But is August...........these info are from the calls I made dis evening. Stay Bless
thank u bro,more blessing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Godisnear(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
lydayam: With Lawal, Labaran Maku's job is at risk. grin

hahahahahahah, lwkmd.
On a more serious note, Lawal remains an asset, he has been consistent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dandybutix: Mr. Lawal pls do u have any info about NIS?
No sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
pls don't send lawal away he brings succour to this thread by way of comic reliefs

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2014
The committee setup by mr president is jst a mere formality,bcoz if a president cld issue a directive tru d SGf and after 12wks,nothing to show,nt even a public address,nt even because of applicant bt to does victim that wia promise slots,then it shows clearly ntin wil come out of that committee. Pls let us analyse on that while we await useful information probably after ramadan.gud morning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Slexd: The committee setup by mr president is jst a mere formality,bcoz if a president cld issue a directive tru d SGf and after 12wks,nothing to show,nt even a public address,nt even because of applicant bt to does victim that wia promise slots,then it shows clearly ntin wil come out of that committee. Pls let us analyse on that while we await useful information probably after ramadan.gud morning.
May God Bless u for saying ur mind...........NIS-CG is a christian, SGF is a christian, chairman of FCSC is a christian and many others, so Ramadan is not the problem. Those people for NIS should visit their source physically at home and ask them deeply what is happening atleast some people will get comfirm info that way...................@Adadegreat I see u oooooooo any latest news on NSCDC, NIS and FFS??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2014
On the issue of Nis, by law the committee don't have power to recruit in to any of the paramilitary, is only the board that can do. I think thats what is hold the process.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Johnnywaka(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Good morning my fellow nairalander, with God by our side we will get dia. Let's wait and see what will happen next month.tanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Slexd: The committee setup by mr president is jst a mere formality,bcoz if a president cld issue a directive tru d SGf and after 12wks,nothing to show,nt even a public address,nt even because of applicant bt to does victim that wia promise slots,then it shows clearly ntin wil come out of that committee. Pls let us analyse on that while we await useful information probably after ramadan.gud morning.
When u ve a govt dat does nt care about d plight of d masses,what do u expect? Nothing!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel88: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2014
On NIS and other paramilitary, list will soon be out. Very soon and close. There is the Big Oga at the very top. He is called The Most High.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
xhamel88: On NIS and other paramilitary, list will soon be out. Very soon and close. There is the Big Oga at the very top. He is called The Most High.
Very soon could be 10yrs

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
I said it b4 nd am saying it again. If we don't do anytin, we won't hear anytin... We wil wait 4eva...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by woleaca: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
i'm sorry, this is not about NSCDC or NIS but i need d information.
i want to know d salary scale of Vehicle Inspection Officers HND/BSc.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: I said it b4 nd am saying it again. If we don't do anytin, we won't hear anytin... We wil wait 4eva...
I support
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
jovial99: As it is now, there is going to be massive recruitment in all paramilitaries under ministry of interior (ie) CDFIPB. The only delay now is d fund they want to use for the training of d shortlisted candidates. The way they want to do it now is to send d shortlisted candidates immediately to training without delay. The major reason they want to recruit in all d four ministries is that they really want to recruit majority of d participants of d last exercise. They are really working on how to raise d fund for d training,as soon they capture d fund people will be called immediately. ONE LOVE!
GEJ wrote NASS for approval of one Billion Dollar loan( 162 Billion Naira)externally, to equip and train the Armed forces and other security agencies to enable them combat Boko Haram, yesterday and All the senators and senate president shouted it has been approved.......................I'm patiently waiting for a phone call that will change my status this july/August 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lawal4green: GEJ wrote NASS for approval of one Billion Dollar loan( 162 Billion Naira)externally, to equip and train the Armed forces and other security agencies to enable them combat Boko Haram, yesterday and All the senators and senate president shouted it has been approved.......................I'm patiently waiting for a phone call that will change my status this july/August 2014
Same here Bro,we shall get there insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Lawal4green: GEJ wrote NASS for approval of one Billion Dollar loan( 162 Billion Naira)externally, to equip and train the Armed forces and other security agencies to enable them combat Boko Haram, yesterday and All the senators and senate president shouted it has been approved.......................I'm patiently waiting for a phone call that will change my status this july/August 2014

Sorry to deviate, please house do you have any info on ESCORP?? salary scale, is it a federal agency? please any info at all will be useful.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
My brother dnt be deceived. D money is nt met 4 u n me lukin 4wrd 2 joining NIS,but 4 2015 election.Mark dis!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ozugbo: My brother dnt be deceived. D money is nt met 4 u n me lukin 4wrd 2 joining NIS,but 4 2015 election.Mark dis!

President Goodluck Jonathan has asked the National Assembly to grant him approval to borrow $1 billion to further the fight terrorism in the country.

The president conveyed his request in a letter addressed to the leadership of both arms of the National Assembly.

He explained that the sum will be used to upgrade the equipment of security agencies in order for them to effectively combat acts of insurgency threatening the existence of the country.

The letter reads in part: “You are no doubt cognisant of the on-going and serious security challenges which the nation is facing, as typified by the Boko Haram terrorist threat. This is an issue that we have discussed at various times…for this reason, I seek the concurrence of the National Assembly for external borrowing of not more than $1 billion dollars including government to government arrangements for this upgrade.”

According to him, part of the loan will also be used to train the military and the personnel of other security agencies.

In recent years witnessed by increased insurgency, Nigeria’s defence budget has been at a sustained height of about N1 trillion, but the result of this huge spending has been minimal.

Security operatives deployed to the battlefield continue to lament that they are not well equipped to face the insurgents who brandish all sorts of modern war equipment and technologies, a situation that has led to low morale among troops.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
profinmasscom:

President Goodluck Jonathan has asked the National Assembly to grant him approval to borrow $1 billion to further the fight terrorism in the country.

The president conveyed his request in a letter addressed to the leadership of both arms of the National Assembly.

He explained that the sum will be used to upgrade the equipment of security agencies in order for them to effectively combat acts of insurgency threatening the existence of the country.

The letter reads in part: “You are no doubt cognisant of the on-going and serious security challenges which the nation is facing, as typified by the Boko Haram terrorist threat. This is an issue that we have discussed at various times…for this reason, I seek the concurrence of the National Assembly for external borrowing of not more than $1 billion dollars including government to government arrangements for this upgrade.”

According to him, part of the loan will also be used to train the military and the personnel of other security agencies.

In recent years witnessed by increased insurgency, Nigeria’s defence budget has been at a sustained height of about N1 trillion, but the result of this huge spending has been minimal.

Security operatives deployed to the battlefield continue to lament that they are not well equipped to face the insurgents who brandish all sorts of modern war equipment and technologies, a situation that has led to low morale among troops.
SO?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel88: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ozugbo: SO?

Do you need him to interprete the news again. Election money are not secured openly. Remember missing $20 billion.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ozugbo: My brother dnt be deceived. D money is nt met 4 u n me lukin 4wrd 2 joining NIS,but 4 2015 election.Mark dis!
profinmasscom:

Ozugbo: SO?

Dear, you better stop being an antagonist. You better stop being filled with negativity. You are always speaking negative about people's comment, this does not portray a good image of someone who has a brighter future and ambition in life. If you don't like people's comment in this forum, you better learn to avoid commenting on it.
Lawal4green has told the house about the latest development, instead of you to read and pass, you are there saying that the money is not for you and him looking forward to joining NIS.
While the news is on air. Including national dailes. Even if you don't want to believe his infor, why not listen to news on Television or read national dailies so as to cornfim the validity of the truth?
And now, I have tried to clearify the issue with what he posted, you are only busy asking me "SO"?
Dear, you better being discouragous in life. Take my candid advice or you leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
. times
Tweet 0
Boko Haram: Jonathan’s
$1bn loan request to
wait till Sept
font size Print Email
 18.Jul.2014 | DISQUS_COMMENTS
|  Taiwo Adisa - Abuja
THE Senate failed to deliberate on the request by
President Goodluck Jonathan for a $1 billion loan
request to fight terrorism and train military
personnel.
The lawmakers, who adjourned sitting on
Thursday for the annual recess, which ends on
September 16, failed to act on the letter which
was was supposed to be referred to relevant
committees before the recess.
In line with Senate Procedure, the lawmakers
were expected to deliberate on the president’s
letter at the sitting on Thursday, while the letter
would be referred to relevant committees.
Senate President, David Mark, had read the letter
on Wednesday, in which Jonathan asked the
lawmakers for the loan meant to upgrade arms
and ammunition for the nation’s armed forces
and fight terrorism.
However, Senate Leader, Senator Victor Ndoma
Egba, did not mention the letter on Thursday, as
the lawmakers were silent on the issue.
The development means the loan request will
have to wait till September 16, when the
senators resume plenary.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
. times
Tweet 0
$1bn loan request to
wait till Sept
font size Print Email
|  Taiwo Adisa - Abuja
personnel.
and fight terrorism.
senators resume plenary.
. times
Tweet 0
$1bn loan request to
wait till Sept
font size Print Email
|  Taiwo Adisa - Abuja
personnel.
and fight terrorism.
senators resume plenary.
. times
Tweet 0
$1bn loan request to
wait till Sept
font size Print Email
|  Taiwo Adisa - Abuja
personnel.
and fight terrorism.
senators resume plenary.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
@paul obi, I said senators and senate president shouted Approved on wednesday at NASS, that means the money must be approved when they Resume in sept, with this new development I believe All security agencies including the Armed forces will Release Names of successful candidates for training any moment from now, while in training the one billion Dollar will be Release for their uniforms,Arms and training Allowance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by meetgaby: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello guys! I have never commented here but have being a regular follower of tis thread. I compare what I hear from here with what I know from my end. Lawal has being doing a good job and shud be hailed though he can get cranky atimes with those funny pix of his. Weldone Lawal, appricate u! Nice job bro bt pls can u not yab pple' mothers again. To the house guys just get set very soon someting will happen. Don't want to say the date but we are at the very edge. Got some hints as regards that just now. Just trust God for favour and keep ur eyes on Jesus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.