Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026018 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cricifixo: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
the 135k for nis, is it d net pay?
oluemmy2:

Guy, NIS pays #135,000 and not #121,000. It's NSCDC that pays #121,000... guy, to lecture no easy o. if I were you i'd rather go for NIS because na uniform people they get respect pass without stress.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2015
everything that requires the president approval must be submitted b4 13 may 2015 - FEC. so hopefuly succesfl names wil b approve b4 then.all d best
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 20mikolo(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Hi guys, I applied also but did not see my name, and dey did not send me any email........ Any hope for me pls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2015
20mikolo:
Hi guys, I applied also but did not see my name, and dey did not send me any email........ Any hope for me pls
as long as u have somebody to help u, u will be employed. I also have a godfather, yet my name wasn't shortlisted but I must be employed.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Rogersmith:

It might affect the process of the recruitment.
how will it affect it? dat will even make them conclude the recruitment sharp-sharp so that it won't make Buhari to have 'sufficient' reasons to probe them.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cricifixo: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
oga i ask again sir, is d figure for nis d pay after deductions?
oluemmy2:

Guy, NIS pays #135,000 and not #121,000. It's NSCDC that pays #121,000... guy, to lecture no easy o. if I were you i'd rather go for NIS because na uniform people they get respect pass without stress.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dareh85: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2015
oluemmy2:
as long as u have somebody to help u, u will be employed. I also have a godfather, yet my name wasn't shortlisted but I must be employed.
guy u are very funny sha are u the owner of immigration that u are talking with authority forget if your name is not on the list I just called one minister and senator now
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2015
cricifixo:
oga i ask again sir, is d figure for nis d pay after deductions?
I don't know the specific allowance, but what am saying is that after all deductions, u are paid #135,000 plus allowance which may total say #190-200,000. hope u got it now?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2015
dareh85:
guy u are very funny sha are u the owner of immigration that u are talking with authority forget if your name is not on the list I just called one minister and senator now
well, on the contrary I don't bandy words with nitwits like you. I will assume or presume that you are alien to the goings-on in the Nigerian system where your left sick brain may not be aware that anything can happen as far as the 'Nigerian system' is concerned. Some people never even applied for NIS, yet they'll still be employed into the service. You pushed me to reply you thus because I just can't remember directing my post to you. you are the type that prevent others from giving genuine info. as 'infant' as you are, u really expect your so-called senator and minister to divulge the 'koko' to you abi? ewu! ode lasanlasan, wawa kawai, akuya!!! waiting 4 your reply.. I knw how to handle your type. may the devil prevent the thunder that suppose to strike you this evening. (amen).
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
oluemmy2:

well, on the contrary I don't bandy words with nitwits like you. I will assume or presume that you are alien to the goings-on in the Nigerian system where your left sick brain may not be aware that anything can happen as far as the 'Nigerian system' is concerned. Some people never even applied for NIS, yet they'll still be employed into the service. You pushed me to reply you thus because I just can't remember directing my post to you. you are the type that prevent others from giving genuine info. as 'infant' as you are, u really expect your so-called senator and minister to divulge the 'koko' to you abi? ewu! ode lasanlasan, wawa kawai, akuya!!! waiting 4 your reply.. I knw how to handle your type. may the devil prevent the thunder that suppose to strike you this evening. (amen).
You talk as though NIS belongs to your family. If you don't thread cautiously, I will personally make sure that you and your so-called agent are picked up. You are one of those that stands in the way of progress of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dareh85: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
oluemmy2:

guy u are very stupid and idiot but I can't be changing words with u.u beta go and find something to do dan deceiving urself wen ur name is not shortlisted and u are waiting for leta mum guy corrupt people bad people u beta go and change u and ur yeye agent stop corrupting dis country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Steesaadiq:
You talk as though NIS belongs to your family. If you don't thread cautiously, I will personally make sure that you and your so-called agent are picked up. You are one of those that stands in the way of progress of this country.
I shall pay you a visit soon...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
dareh85:
guy u are very stupid and idiot but I can't be changing words with u.u beta go and find something to do dan deceiving urself wen ur name is not shortlisted and u are waiting for leta mum guy corrupt people bad people u beta go and change u and ur yeye agent stop corrupting dis country
at last you fell..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikemary(f): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls house hw much do they pay conpass 06
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
My friend is prayer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2015
pls house, is the exam venue based on the state of origin ? Pls any answer will be welcome.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Friends, are we suppose to upload our primary school certificate too? I can't find mine. Urgent answer, please.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by BUSHHUNTER: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2015
any news on nscdc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2015
FG rushes
immigration recuitment to beat
handover

A clique in the Presidency is behind the
hasty recruitment into the Nigeria
Immigration Service (NIS) ahead of next
month’s change of government in
Abuja, The Nation can now reveal.
The computer-based aptitude test has
been scheduled for Monday, April 20 to
Friday, April 25 at designated centres
across the country, according to
information posted on the website:
http://nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng .
It is supposed to replace the March 15,
2014 ill fated recruitment by the NIS,
which claimed the lives of 15
applicants.
It was gathered yesterday that the
planned recruitment is one of the
several last-minute projects being
executed by Presidency and federal
government officials for the purpose of
packing their cronies and kinsmen in
strategic positions, thereby loading up
the system and creating crisis for the
incoming government.
It is also alleged that invitation for the
aptitude test tilts heavily in favour of a
section of the country at the expense of
other geo-political zones.
For instance, as many as 4,800
applicants are expected to sit for the
aptitude test in some centres as against
about 130 in some others.
A source familiar with the development
pointed an accusing finger at a top
Presidency official for the apparent
favouritism.
President Goodluck Jonathan, in an
attempt to redeem the image of his
government which was severely
battered by the March 2014 recruitment
death harvest, had ordered a fresh
recruitment by a presidential
committee.
The panel headed by the Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission, also
comprised the Permanent Secretary,
General Services Office (OSGF), who
doubled as Secretary, Comptroller-
General, Nigeria Immigration Service;
Representative of the Head of Civil
Service of the Federation;
Representative of the Commandant-
General, NSCDC; Representative of
Controller General, Nigeria Prisons
Service; Representative of the Corp
Marshal, FRSC; Representative of the
Director-General, DSS; Representative
of the Attorney General of the
Federation and Representative of the
Federal Character Commission.
It was charged with the responsibility of
re-advertising the recruitment into the
NIS with a view to starting the
recruitment process afresh; processing
the applications, shortlisting potential
candidates and conducting the
necessary interviews for the purpose of
the recruitment exercise, among others.
However, it was gathered that the
Presidential official has since hijacked
the functions of the committee to
ensure that his kinsmen are the major
beneficiaries of the recruitment.
The Comptroller of Immigration,
Mr.David Parradang, is said to have
been sidelined in the process just as he
was in last year’s ill fated exercise
Recruitment will be in three categories:
superintendent, inspectorate and
immigration assistance cadres.
Federal government’s pledge of
assistance for the families of those who
lost their lives during last year’s aborted
recruitment was not fulfilled until last
month, a year after the tragedy, when
President Jonathan handed out money
and appointment letters to the
beneficiaries.
Each bereaved family got N5 million in
addition to employment letters for three
members of each family.
President Jonathan said at the
presentation that Nigeria would never
witness such tragedy again.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/fg-rushes-immigration-recuitment-to-beat-handover/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yugoboss2(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
NIGERIA IMMIGRATIONS SERVICE APTITUDE TEST/ INTERVIEW PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE,... interested resellers should drop me a message on 07039831190.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na wa ooh......e don tey 4 here....anyway I wish those writing d exams @ chams city Ikeja.....best of luck...but u must get long leg she....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 20, 2015
wow.. Can't wait 4 may to creep in.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2015
oluemmy2:
Are u sure?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2015
oluemmy2:
is the top government official who is trying to hijack d process at the presidency ur godfather?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Ibro2star:
Are u sure?
cocksure.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Slexd:
is the top government official who is trying to hijack d process at the presidency ur godfather?
God is my 'godfather'. I put my trust in Him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2015
It is not only the Nigerian Prison Service that would commence it replacement exercise between April and May, even the Nigerian Security And Civil Defense Corp. would follow suit. As for the Federal Fire Service, they concluded theirs since last year 2014. But my wonder is how come the Nigerian Prison Service and the Nigerian Security And Civil Defense Corp did not do their own replacement exercise too last year 2014, after-all they all are from the same ministry of interior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
oluemmy2:
It is not only the Nigerian Prison Service that would commence it replacement exercise between April and May, even the Nigerian Security And Civil Defense Corp. would follow suit. As for the Federal Fire Service, they concluded theirs since last year 2014. But my wonder is how come the Nigerian Prison Service and the Nigerian Security And Civil Defense Corp did not do their own replacement exercise too last year 2014, after-all they all are from the same ministry of interior.

I guess it's from ur agent? At least u said the list is already on ground,why replacemnt process again?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ibro2star:
I guess it's from ur agent? At least u said the list is already on ground,why replacemnt process again?
what I mean is that the process of new intakes by NPS and NSCDC would start april/may. The existing list of January, 2013 will commence training by May, 2015 whilst the new intake may either join us or wait until we are through.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cob91d: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
oluemmy2:
what I mean is that the process of new intakes by NPS and NSCDC would start april/may. The existing list of January, 2013 will commence training by May, 2015 whilst the new intake may either join us or wait until we are through.
pls less talk on whatsapp my email z idowujacob6gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls any Inform ON Custom Recruitment/REPLACEMENT.I heard April/May pls how true is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.