Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2025283 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
I have not contacted in whatssap group for latest information ℹ am for nscdc my no is 08053052304
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ayomi2: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ayomi2: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
plz add me up 08077243577
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
bishopplux:
Dinstinguish ladies and gentle men, hope you are enjoying the whatsapp group chat,its a place were we share raw information,like today two powerful raw information were shared in the group,we keep secret,thats why we have to screen and verify you first before adding you.we now have more than forty members,and many of them has woken up thier source after tactically knowing when documentation will begin for nscdc as shared in the whatsapp group today...The group is for expectant persons who are directly involve not for those that are not expectant.The whatsapp group has been able to identify for our expectant ,TRUE SOURCE,GENUIE SPONSOR,FAKE SOURCE,SCAM SOURCE ETC.May God grant everyone here his or her heart desire.Thanks....BISHOP PLUX.
send me msg through whatsapp to my number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Raphael007(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Add me 09032236571
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by atpakin: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
pls add me 07035662798
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by alfredon: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
PLS ADD THIS NUMBER 07038524919
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
add me 07067960823. thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Jacinta75:
i hardly comment in this forum cos i dont know what to believe about this NSCDC job of a thing, is even confusing me the more. i hardly believe the guy assisting me for the job cos am almost fed up. i called the person helping me with the job n he said soon NSCDC will be either replacing or recruiting 10,000 personnels but that they are not sure yet if is going to be replacement or recruitment. he didnt mention the month thats the most confusing part.someone who has the same way info shud please confirm
ayomi2:
plz Bishop add me am for NSCDC. 08077243577
[The person is confused,he is not working anything for you,,beg him,let him tell you the truth,or he doesnt know what is happening,replacement was done,october(47 persons)November(100 persons)2016.With the expected one coming out this january(3,500)
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Pls add me 07038706065
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tbasetosin(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Gudmorning sir pls can u kindly add me 2 d group 08133852438 Tanx
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tbasetosin(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Gudmorning sir pls can u kindly add me 2 d group
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damilarephilip(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
bishopplux:
Dinstinguish ladies and gentle men, hope you are enjoying the whatsapp group chat,its a place were we share raw information,like today two powerful raw information were shared in the group,we keep secret,thats why we have to screen and verify you first before adding you.we now have more than forty members,and many of them has woken up thier source after tactically knowing when documentation will begin for nscdc as shared in the whatsapp group today...The group is for expectant persons who are directly involve not for those that are not expectant.The whatsapp group has been able
to identify for our expectant ,TRUE SOURCE,GENUIE SPONSOR,FAKE SOURCE,SCAM SOURCE ETC.May God grant everyone here his or her heart desire.Thanks....BISHOP PLUX.
this my number pls add me 07039274859
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Deekay9ja(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Pls add me 08117660205..
bishopplux:
Dinstinguish ladies and gentle men, hope you are enjoying the whatsapp group chat,its a place were we share raw information,like today two powerful raw information were shared in the group,we keep secret,thats why we have to screen and verify you first before adding you.we now have more than forty members,and many of them has woken up thier source after tactically knowing when documentation will begin for nscdc as shared in the whatsapp group today...The group is for expectant persons who are directly involve not for those that are not expectant.The whatsapp group has been able to identify for our expectant ,TRUE SOURCE,GENUIE SPONSOR,FAKE SOURCE,SCAM SOURCE ETC.May God grant everyone here his or her heart desire.Thanks....BISHOP PLUX.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
bishopplux:
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ayomi2: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
plz Bishop add me am for NSCDC. 08077243577
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
I will paste any info on this page if any reach me. Bleep that whatsapp group that are sentimental in adding people in it.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by slyd90(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Calyb:
I will paste any info on this page if any reach me. Bleep that whatsapp group that are sentimental in adding people in it.
nice one....no b only whatsapp group...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Calyb:
i wonder why some Nigerians are so gullible. since 2013 this topic has been created on Nairaland, you have not been employed or been satisfied with the infor you are getting here. and now, someone from another angle has come up by diverting your attention to a whatsapp group, and you guys are falling so easy to that with the aim of getting a genuine information from the so called whatsapp group. please i want to ask: does whatsapp group give a job? very soon, some of you will fall a prey to send some money into the account of some unscrupulous individuals. very soon, a bulk sms will be sent to those whose number has been collected through this rubbish whatsapp group, asking them to pay some certain amount to a particular account number for collection of uniform, documentation etc. and ones you receive such message, you guys will rush to your lord "whatsapp group admin" asking him to confirm the authenticity of the message you received, and he will say yes, it's true. go and pay. and you will stupidly go and pay the money. ones he has achieved his aim, you will be disconnected from the group. my brothers and sisters, i pity all of you dropping your numbers as if the Messiah is in whatsapp group. you better shine your eyes to avoid falling into a prey. i'm ok with the infor i get here on Nairaland, then i will also ask my contact what's currently going on in NSCDC, i will compare and contrast it with the one i read here. if it's a different story, then i will also post what my contact told me and ask you guys to verify the truth. meanwhile, i spoke with him yesterday, he said that some of those who were secretly trained last year has been dropped. they worked without ID card and no appointment letter issued to them. please anyone who is aware of this should verify. thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Getting this NSCDC job isn't by joining any whatsapp forum, it isn't even by the calibre of hu we know, heck no! It is by the grace and favour of God.

So funny how some folks 'shippishly' drop their phone numbers to be added to the whatsapp group as though it guarantees them a slot.

All I know be say in this 2017, na God win untop my matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idris4r83(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2017
profinmasscom:
i wonder why some Nigerians are so gullible. since 2013 this topic has been created on Nairaland, you have not been employed or been satisfied with the infor you are getting here. and now, someone from another angle has come up by diverting your attention to a whatsapp group, and you guys are falling so easy to that with the aim of getting a genuine information from the so called whatsapp group. please i want to ask: does whatsapp group give a job? very soon, some of you will fall a prey to send some money into the account of some unscrupulous individuals. very soon, a bulk sms will be sent to those whose number has been collected through this rubbish whatsapp group, asking them to pay some certain amount to a particular account number for collection of uniform, documentation etc. and ones you receive such message, you guys will rush to your lord "whatsapp group admin" asking him to confirm the authenticity of the message you received, and he will say yes, it's true. go and pay. and you will stupidly go and pay the money. ones he has achieved his aim, you will be disconnected from the group. my brothers and sisters, i pity all of you dropping your numbers as if the Messiah is in whatsapp group. you better shine your eyes to avoid falling into a prey. i'm ok with the infor i get here on Nairaland, then i will also ask my contact what's currently going on in NSCDC, i will compare and contrast it with the one i read here. if it's a different story, then i will also post what my contact told me and ask you guys to verify the truth. meanwhile, i spoke with him yesterday, he said that some of those who were secretly trained last year has been dropped. they worked without ID card and no appointment letter issued to them. please anyone who is aware of this should verify. thanks.
But they've been on governments pay roll since from training school. I doubt if they are truly dropped.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Finally reasonable people are commenting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sasquareT(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2017
bishopplux:
Scammar like you, what information did you have that Is so secret that you can't share on a faceless forum like Nairaland?
I pity those who are shiplishly dropping their contact for you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by alimat216(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
profinmasscom:
Thanks for your enlightenment and it's true that's all their way of scamming innocent people thus, should all come together and say
NO TO SECRET WHATSAPP GROUP.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Raphael007(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
alimat216:

Thanks for your enlightenment and it's true that's all their way of scamming innocent people thus, should all come together and say
NO TO SECRET WHATSAPP GROUP.
Good day house as of Tuesday new commissioners where been sworn in, and the list people have been shouting about might not even come out this months again but there is going to be a sitting next week Tuesday let hope they come to a conclusion at the board by then let just keep your finger crossed.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 5:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Please new COMMANDANT for each state OR COMMISSIONERS am confuse
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by neolboy(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2017
bishopplux:

please add me up on 08062236569
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by neolboy(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2017
ejitec16:
good news.....it can only get better. thanks for the info.

See this one and you dey curse those people wey dey anxious about NSCDC.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=profinmasscom post=52545645] i wonder why some Nigerians are so gullible. since 2013 this topic has been created on Nairaland, you have not been employed or been satisfied with the infor you are getting here. and now, someone from another angle has come up by diverting your attention to a whatsapp group, and you guys are falling so easy to that with the aim of getting a genuine information from the so called whatsapp group. please i want to ask: does whatsapp group give a job? very soon, some of you will fall a prey to send some money into the account of some unscrupulous individuals. very soon, a bulk sms will be sent to those whose number ha
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bless4me:
Please new COMMANDANT for each state OR COMMISSIONERS am confuse
CDFIPB Board commissioners

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.