Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026243 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
@easaiq may d almighty ALLAH acept ur prayers ameen.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ope4dtop: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Jagars,...i dnt knw dat u ar jayjay-cee 4 here,.u jst registerd July04,2013,.ur case is sorry case big time,.dnt knw u ar stl a learner..empty daft skul lik u,.. tongue
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
N news abt nscdc list 4 dis week
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Justcul(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
I think d moderator of this thread is not doing a gud job! Reason: abusive/insultive comments here shouldn't be tolerated.. Some comments should be hidden/members ba..d! Mitcheew...!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Ope4dtop.............

Now
I can see that you are a medivial fool..... what does my registering
on d July04,2013 got to do with your miserable life.... You empty skull
from a poo generation. mtcheww!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nelogee7(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
who is the moderator.. as far as i can see.. there is no useful information on this thread.. with different people contradicting with information.. May be i guess i am a bit late.. please the NIS that you guys are talking about.. is the list or the Recruitment advert.. if you know you wanna insult me , please close your eyes while reading my comments.. please valid information needed.. not the I too Know type or information.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by easiaq(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ahmedabdullahi2: @easaiq may d almighty ALLAH acept ur prayers ameen.
@ahmed may Almighty Allah accept ur prayer too tanks and God bless
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
U still get mouth 2 talk,bushboy or abi make i call u bushbaby,u wey be Army General,why nt go 2 ur village and tell them u get work 4 them n Army, u want 2 defraud public abi,4 u 2 read criminology @ open university.u neva help urself,na others u wan help.ole,go and finish ur distance learning 1st local boy.na only God knw why u wan study criminology,gun-robber.hahahahahaha
JAGARS: @ nekede 11................
nekede or what ever you call your useless self, Has anyone or any nairalander came out to tell you that they were defrauded? If there is any naiaralander or anyone that i have defrauded in any way let them come out here to say it.... A clear conscience fears to accusation. For your information you can go and report to the I.G.
useless man.... you are one of those nairalanders with low life trying to Bleep people mind with ur contaminatd miserable life....
My advice for you is that you should go and boil some stones may be it will ever cure your cronic disease. Useless mad man that is trying to wear uniform useless man.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
U still get mouth 2 talk,bushboy or abi make i call u bushbaby,u wey be Army General,why nt go 2 ur village and tell them u get work 4 them n Army, u want 2 defraud public abi,4 u 2 read criminology @ open university.u neva help urself,na others u wan help.ole,go and finish ur distance learning 1st local boy.na only God knw why u wan study criminology,gun-robber.hahahahahaha
JAGARS: @ nekede 11................
nekede or what ever you call your useless self, Has anyone or any nairalander came out to tell you that they were defrauded? If there is any naiaralander or anyone that i have defrauded in any way let them come out here to say it.... A clear conscience fears to accusation. For your information you can go and report to the I.G.
useless man.... you are one of those nairalanders with low life trying to Bleep people mind with ur contaminatd miserable life....
My advice for you is that you should go and boil some stones may be it will ever cure your cronic disease. Useless mad man that is trying to wear uniform useless man.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls house i want to believe that we should be friends and not enemy. Pls let unit just to get what we are here for.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2013
hlo house any news on NIS yet?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
heared dat by d 16th of dis month,some app letters wil b given out at some NSCDC state commands n training wil also commence d fellowing day.pls is anybdy away of dis?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls Fellow Nairalanders, does anybody have any reasonable information on D long expected employment list of NIS. I need to know pls. God bless u as u deliver. One Love!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Interior minister, I beg u in d name of evrybdy n dis house,release this list pls,we are tired of emotional torture,4 hw lng nw,abi na END TIME TINS u wan show us
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
nekede11: Interior minister, I beg u in d name of evrybdy n dis house,release this list pls,we are tired of emotional torture,4 hw lng nw,abi na END TIME TINS u wan show us
laffs n laffs
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
I wish everyone of good intentions on ds forum,SUCCESS.Bt @d same time,let us b beware of d so called agents coz they actually know d level of ignorant on some us(unemployed).
All d best
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Emmysteve(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
arizona20: heared dat by d 16th of dis month,some app letters wil b given out at some NSCDC state commands n training wil also commence d fellowing day.pls is anybdy away of dis?
The first information is true actually if you mean the closing date/compilation of application letters. on the second information, no body need to tell you before you know that it is wrong. How can application letters be submitted then training commence the following day?! haba! you self check am now and you be graduate for that matter. First you get your appointment letter before thinking of training. i belief no training can commence this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
@EmmySteve,na u dull pass d guy ooo,appointment letters abi application letters,he is talking of appointment letters.What do u mean by trainning cannot commence dis year.It can and it will but definitely not as said by Arinzona regarding d trainning.Just correct an impression,n info wil be appreciated
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Emmysteve: The first information is true actually if you mean the closing date/compilation of application letters. on the second information, no body need to tell you before you know that it is wrong. How can application letters be submitted then training commence the following day?! haba! you self check am now and you be graduate for that matter. First you get your appointment letter before thinking of training. i belief no training can commence this year.
The guy meant to say Appointment Letter. Hmm, believe it or not, appointment letters will soon be issued and training will follow almost immediately. If you don't comprehend people's views, your best option is to keep shut; rather than calling them names.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:06am On Sep 05, 2013
kismo:
The guy meant to say Appointment Letter. Hmm, believe it or not, appointment letters will soon be issued and training will follow almost immediately. If you don't comprehend people's views, your best option is to keep shut; rather than calling them names.
first i responded according to what he posted, therefore the mixed up is not my foult.

secondly are you refering to appointment letters for those that applied last year? (thesame thing you bin waiting for since january?) i am new here and i av followd this thread right from page one. from my own observation, i conclude that thesame application you are antispating has long be issued( early match) some pple disappeared immeditely they got their letters while others who came here to testify were doubted.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Oersted: @EmmySteve,na u dull pass d guy ooo,appointment letters abi application letters,he is talking of appointment letters.What do u mean by trainning cannot commence dis year.It can and it will but definitely not as said by Arinzona regarding d trainning.Just correct an impression,n info wil be appreciated
hmmn thanx any way the the correction. I still stand by my statement that no training will commence this year, to be best of my knowledge recruitment for 2013/2014 is on going.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olusola009: 3:49am On Sep 05, 2013
@everyone, because we dont knw where we can all meet later in time pls lets stop dis informal way of addressing oneanoda lets us all be decent, yes we might be in search of a great job but that does nt affect our way of reasoning bcus am sure our father in heaven wont forget us. pls let from now talk to oneanoda as a partner in progress n unity, let us show dat hidden love in us to oneanoda so dat d promising love of God will locate us all
PLS I WANT TO ASK YOU ALL HOW I CAN APPLY be it civil defence, custom, immigration, sss wateva

Thanks,
Olusola
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Well, I need nobody to believe me. All I know is, I will testify to God's goodness on this forum when I'm called to pickup my appointment letter.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2013
kismo: Well, I need nobody to believe me. All I know is, I will testify to God's goodness on this forum when I'm called to pickup my appointment letter.

@ Kismo, Bros We both expect d same fate n God would manifest it soon. Keep d fire burning. Maybe we need to talk one on one, are u on watsapp or 2go, let's join faith pls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2013
Dandybutix:

@ Kismo, Bros We both expect d same fate n God would manifest it soon. Keep d fire burning. Maybe we need to talk one on one, are u on watsapp or 2go, let's join faith pls
my brother, you can add me on 2go using my phone number. My whatsapp application has expired.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2013
@Kismo, Bros wat is ur 2go name so that I can add u or ur phone num, but I think dat just 2go name would be ok to avoid all these scammers online disturbing u. Thanks for ur concern.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Justcul(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Ola,
If its dat simple, u should be a multi millionaire.. Better go get sumting worthy to do okay??
Mitchewwww!

Moderator, thanks alot 4 hiding dt post!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Fred1414: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
yea dats true
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls @ all..... Kindly post d recruiment website here 4 us to apply since some ppl said d recruitment is going on....
Remember; Always be ur brodas keeper!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dandybutix: @Kismo, Bros wat is ur 2go name so that I can add u or ur phone num, but I think dat just 2go name would be ok to avoid all these scammers online disturbing u. Thanks for ur concern.
Drop yours; let me add you.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2013
kismo:
Drop yours; let me add you.
my user name in 2go is dandybutix. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.