Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,428 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (58133 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Mization(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
People should not judge me but help me understand what I’ve gotten myself into and how to come out of these complications. Pls I can’t disclose my name for obvious reasons.

Let me just go straight to the point. I’m a good wife to my husband and he loves me too. We are both sex freaks, sometimes we even make love in the kitchen while am cooking since we live alone. That’s how sweet our marriage was. But not any more.

Over four years into our union no “evidence” and pressures from my family and his were getting unbearable so I took to a colleague’s advice. I started dating a young guy but this guy always insist on using condom on me, claiming he can only have direct sex with a woman that is ready to get pregnant for him.

I told him I was ready and we started doing skin-to-skin for about three (3) months before my husband finally called me one weekend. Meanwhile, I didn’t know my colleague has told this my boyfriend some things about my personal life, especially my husband’s “inability” to impregnate me.

Back to my husband: he called me and said he was ready for us to go see a doctor so we could know what is wrong as I had earlier suggested. I was happy because it would help us get medical help if something was actually wrong with either of us.

But I got much more than I bargained for when the doctor came back with the results of the tests that were carried out on us. He said my husband and I are perfectly ok and even congratulated my husband. Congratulation for what? I asked the doctor.

He said my husband has done it, I was already six weeks pregnant! I was filled with joy and my husband too. We celebrated the good news with several rounds of passionate sex when we got home that day. I’m now five months heavy.

I’ve stopped seeing my boyfriend and also resigned from work. Somehow my colleague told this guy I was pregnant and he came looking for me in our house. He said I ran away with his pregnancy, bla bla bla, saying I should do the honourable thing and give him his baby after the baby is delivered. Since that day, I’ve not been myself.

He now calls me almost every afternoon to ask how my baby is doing and other rubbish. My husband is beginning to suspect that something is bothering me but I’ve been taking care of his side. However, my BIG problem is this guy. I don’t think he’s the owner of my pregnancy.

After all, the doctor said nothing is wrong with my husband and I believe my husband actually got me pregnant but I can’t tell him about this guy, it will destroy our marriage.

I need people’s advise on how to handle this guy once and for all. Please help me!!!!
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
If only i believe this story.

I don't get why a woman will sleep with another man because she wants a child without confirming if her husband could give her one first.

Normally women who engage in such must have gone to the moon and back before settling for an outsider to father their baby, not sleeping with another man before visiting the doctor with her husband.

1 Like

Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lol. . . This story sweet die. . .

2 Likes

Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by freecocoa(f): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
^I have no use for the link, i just gave my opinion.
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Dyt(f): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Youngzedd(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
First of all, your profile is showing male (m).

Well, coming back to your question, I will advise you to calm down for now for ur own benefit and that of the unborn baby, deliver the baby first, afterwhich do DNA test to the baby and that of ya lover without your husband been aware.

From the result you have gotten b/w the baby and the guy you will now know who the father of ur baby is.

But if the DNA of the baby matches to the guys DNA that means you need to open up to your husband, if your husband reason the way I do, He will definately claim the baby although it depends on individual.

But if reverse become the case you know the kind of husband you have that He will throw you out of the house, you have no other option than to plead to the guy to forget about it that you will do anything for him to end the matter, if you have cash then settle him for the job weldone.

2 Likes

Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Mization(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Youngzedd: First of all, your profile is showing male (m).

Well, coming back to your question, I will advise you to calm down for now for ur own benefit and that of the unborn baby, deliver the baby first, afterwhich do DNA test to the baby and that of ya lover without your husband been aware.

From the result you have gotten b/w the baby and the guy you will now know who the father of ur baby is.

But if the DNA of the baby matches to the guys DNA that means you need to open up to your husband, if your husband reason the way I do, He will definately claim the baby although it depends on individual.Pls I just copied this story from somewhere. Am male and I only brought dis here to share with I guys.

But if reverse become the case you know the kind of husband you have that He will throw you out of the house, you have no other option than to plead to the guy to forget about it that you will do anything for him to end the matter, if you have cash then settle him for the job weldone.
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Mization(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls I just copied this story from somewhere. Am male and I only brought dis here to share with U guys.
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by k2039: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Is she any different from a wh*ore
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
i have read this story before somewhere....maybe it was NL.......anyway, if the hubby couldnt get his wife pregnant for FOUR LONG YEARS then i am sorry to say that the chances of him being the father are as slim as my b.utt crack.

this woman is a fooolish hoe, who is getting all what she deserves.....but she should be smart to understand that the baby daddy is the YOUNG bull.
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by kennethik: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Your story is a very touchy one call me let solve this problem 08038156694
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Chudoify: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
How can a married woman be sleeping with another man simply because she wants a baby?And after making love with the guy she will still sleep with her husband.infact i don't think i can live with any woman.it is dangerous.Forget their so called love.useless people.
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Dondav(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
F*ck Love... She's a goddamn Wh0re!!!
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by DukeNija(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nairaland sef.

1 Like

Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Chudoify: How can a married woman be sleeping with another man simply because she wants a baby?And after making love with the guy she will still sleep with her husband.infact i don't think i can live with any woman.it is dangerous.Forget their so called love.useless people.

there are hoes everywhere and if this wifey's reason for mounting this young bull was only because she needed some good dikcing, then i could understand it (aka her hoe genes were too strong to disregard)........but she wanted this young man to get her pregnant,SIMPLY to quench the family's pressure to bring a child into this union. so, we can all conclude that she would have lied to the poor husband that the child was his, and make her husband raise this lil bastard (no offense) as his own.....BLASPHEMY!!!!!
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
chei! Ashewos don invade nairaland! Smp! grin grin
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by omogemi: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
U r very stupid. Let me tell u d truth: u have to open up to ur husband wheather u lyk it or not n do u knw why? Ds matter is nt only u but ur lover boy, ur friend, ur husband n dt child.U shld hv bin patient and prayerful nw c what ur friend got u into. U really messd urself up. Only God will help u n ur marriage. Look @ wht impatience led u into. Even if d child eventually if ur husbands', do u think ds matter will end there?
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Mynd44: 2:38am On Sep 17, 2012
The woman is a where is deserves whatever she gets. I know some people will say she did it to preserve her marriage but that's just bullshyt. She cheated, she enjoyed and now she has to face the consequences
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Osio: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2012
Give birth< then come to me, i ll get you pregnant again
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by iseg007(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Nollywood Title, I LOVE MY HUSBAND BUT AM STUPID
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by jayjam(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
she should confide in her mother,that way she can find a lasting solution to the MESS
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
I wonder what brought her mum into this
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by tpia1: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Its hard keeping track of these stories plz.

Is this the same one as the lady whose boyfriend gave her such a s.hagging that she forgot her baby on the refridgerator, or the one about the woman whose husband commended her for getting impregnated by the houseboy via fantastic s.ex. The houseboy also happened to be the husband's son btw.

Are all of these the same story?
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by tpia1: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Or is this the one about the lady who was being shagged by the gateman?

Where on earth do you people come up with these tales, lord have mercy.
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Tellmeurmind: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mization: People should not judge me but help me understand what I’ve gotten myself into and how to come out of these complications. Pls I can’t disclose my name for obvious reasons.

Let me just go straight to the point. I’m a good wife to my husband and he loves me too. We are both sex freaks, sometimes we even make love in the kitchen while am cooking since we live alone. That’s how sweet our marriage was. But not any more.

Over four years into our union no “evidence” and pressures from my family and his were getting unbearable so I took to a colleague’s advice. I started dating a young guy but this guy always insist on using condom on me, claiming he can only have direct sex with a woman that is ready to get pregnant for him.

I told him I was ready and we started doing skin-to-skin for about three (3) months before my husband finally called me one weekend. Meanwhile, I didn’t know my colleague has told this my boyfriend some things about my personal life, especially my husband’s “inability” to impregnate me.

Back to my husband: he called me and said he was ready for us to go see a doctor so we could know what is wrong as I had earlier suggested. I was happy because it would help us get medical help if something was actually wrong with either of us.

But I got much more than I bargained for when the doctor came back with the results of the tests that were carried out on us. He said my husband and I are perfectly ok and even congratulated my husband. Congratulation for what? I asked the doctor.

He said my husband has done it, I was already six weeks pregnant! I was filled with joy and my husband too. We celebrated the good news with several rounds of passionate sex when we got home that day. I’m now five months heavy.

I’ve stopped seeing my boyfriend and also resigned from work. Somehow my colleague told this guy I was pregnant and he came looking for me in our house. He said I ran away with his pregnancy, bla bla bla, saying I should do the honourable thing and give him his baby after the baby is delivered. Since that day, I’ve not been myself.

He now calls me almost every afternoon to ask how my baby is doing and other rubbish. My husband is beginning to suspect that something is bothering me but I’ve been taking care of his side. However, my BIG problem is this guy. I don’t think he’s the owner of my pregnancy.

After all, the doctor said nothing is wrong with my husband and I believe my husband actually got me pregnant but I can’t tell him about this guy, it will destroy our marriage.

I need people’s advise on how to handle this guy once and for all. Please help me!!!!
Na me
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by mrcapable1ne(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
fluid26: chei! Ashewos don invade nairaland! Smp! grin grin
grin
fluid26: chei! Ashewos don invade nairaland! Smp! grin grin
...lmao
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Csami(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2012
Now, these are the type of women guys should be afraid of.
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Habeebpain(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2012
Whether the story is true or not, I've only got one word (although I'm gonna say it in different ways).
O! Ow!! Hoe!!!
You want to turn a bastard into a trueborn. Ori mi ko, eleda mi ko!!!
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by Mynd44: 4:55am On Sep 18, 2012
Why are you taking it personal na?
Re: "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. by segunjowo(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2012
As at now, only God knows the true father of that baby. It is difficult to conclude your loverboy is the father because God hold the keys to the mystery of conception. You have two options open to you to resolve this issue:
The first one is to calm your loverboy down and make him see reasons with you why you can't just throw the baby at him. Tell him to wait till the baby is born and then you can confirm its paternity thru DNA.
The second option may not be nice, morally, but will be plausible if your loverboy proves difficult and is bent on destroying your marriage: Terminate him codedly. Don't ask me how to do that, ok? The solution to ur problems lies in your hands.
God help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.