Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

I've Produced Songs That I Won't Allow My Kids To Listen To - ID Cabassa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Produced Songs That I Won't Allow My Kids To Listen To - ID Cabassa (641 Views)

Denrele Edun Dressed As Santa Claus, Visit Kids To Share Gifts / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids / Afrocandy: ''I Won't Visit Nigeria If Buhari Becomes President'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Produced Songs That I Won't Allow My Kids To Listen To - ID Cabassa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
What was your pastor's reaction when you diverted to the circular world?
Doing secular music does not take me out of the church; my pastor encouraged me the only thing he was always on my neck about was the fact that I should not lose my personality as a Christian. Even most of my artists follow me to church, we pray together. I won't say I have been 100 per cent clean, I produced "Ganja Man", and several other songs I won't even allow my children to listen to, but like I said, we grow up to get matured whatever we want to do. I didn't start a champion. That's why I said church has really helped me because if I had left the church I would have been doing so many crazy things.
Check the full interview HERE

(1) (Reply)

D'banj VS Don Jazzy (Beatle). Now!!! let's "HIT" The Like Botton) / Police Arrest 2 Chainz…officers Wanted A Shot With The Rapper. / Police Recover Damoche’s GSM Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.