Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (31409 Views)

Your Favourite Noodle: INDOMIE Or TUMMY TUMMY? / Cost Of Cooking Gas With The Cylinder ( Urgent Pls!!!) / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by adeoluwa90: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
shocked..na long tin b dis laa
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by ojsmile: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello nairalanders
Here's a FUNNY animation "How to eat noodles like a badt guy"

Youtube Video here --> [http:///Za8mC][/url]

http:///WGFso
shocked

Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by coded777: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
What is WAX sef? inside food., hmmn, chukwu abiama.
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by mane4(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
@OP. If I had that kinda time I wud then go ahead and cook a proper meal. Question: with this ur long-tin procedure,what then makes it an "instant noodle"?. #side note tho; we really shud be careful sha
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by kklofty: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
2 million: SHORT CUT TO COOKING NOODLES: jst put d tin for cold water before u go bath, b4 u come back d tin don soft, eat ur tin hang ur bag d go school jare
keroson cost joh
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Sike(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Cool. But that process na "Long thing" IMO
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by timmy7(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
grin
Kslib: All this packaged food wahala!! As for me and my house,we are safe cos no matter how we soak our gharri it's safe...
you better be careful of garri that doesn't taste sour (you know what i mean), it may contain cyanide which is dangerous to health! tongue
Kslib: All this packaged food wahala!! As for me and my house,we are safe cos no matter how we soak our gharri it's safe...
you better be careful of garri that doesn't taste sour (you know what i mean), it may contain cyanide which is dangerous to health! tongue cheesy
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Exponental(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
@op, go report 4 nafdac
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Habeebpain(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
I want to let you know OP that noodles are not coated with wax. I had my SIWES program in a noodle producing factory last year, and I can tell you that if there was any unit process in noodle making that would affect the food negatively, the appropriate authorities would have made the public aware. Abeg do your research well well!!!
food additives are usually classified as safe (generally recognized as safe-GRAS) before they are used in food production.
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by cyrielo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
which one be wax abeg
blogger1.0:
Shey na the five days wey e go take my body to excrete the wax na him go kill me abi na wetin?
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Guy na lie o. I hear sey garri contains cyanide and it can lead to blindness grin
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Guy na lie o. I hear sey garri contains cyanide and it can lead to blindness grin

Cyanide? shocked shocked

*faints*
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by dlinglos(f): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2012
shocked :oNa wa o! What is the source of this info? Hmmm!
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by lexxi(m): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2012
vry lng process 4 a fast food like indomie, pls review yr process. Nxt pls.
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by cutey08(f): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2012
chelseabmw: THIS STORY IS 100% FALSE.............. Even Chinese people cook indomie the way we do here....why must ur own be different? undecided undecided
don't forget we r in naija n our tnz r always d oda way round...lmao
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by dohiswill: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
coded777: What is WAX sef? inside food., hmmn, chukwu abiama.
A complex fat
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by temiflex01(m): 4:15am On Sep 19, 2012
quote: (The other thing that you may or may not realize is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have eaten the noodles.)

4 to 5 days! interesting..i go eat mine raw to make d wax stay there longer..so i no go quick hungry to eat another..safe my expenses. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Case33(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
AdetayoS: Wit diz process i go cook spagathi,my stof no get on nd off
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Isiterere(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
unto say I want to eat noodles! Noodles is a fast and easy to cook food, I will rather take GARRI (farina ) instead of doing it the way d OP stated.
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Isiterere(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
timmy7: grin
you better be careful of garri that doesn't taste sour (you know what i mean), it may contain cyanide which is dangerous to health! tongue
you better be careful of garri that doesn't taste sour (you know what i mean), it may contain cyanide which is dangerous to health! tongue cheesy
Garri Ijebu, Garri pupa (Garri Ibo),Garri-Kila all na sour Garri any day .
On Garri republic we stand
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by lepasharon(f): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2013
Lmaooo at the comments here grin
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by VivianWatson22: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2013
love this
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by dhandsome(m): 3:35am On Oct 30, 2013
my brodas, ignorance no gud o, sum litu tinx we ignore are d reasons we spend sum huge amount of money 4 sickneses o. Hvnt u noticed dat sumtimes d noodles tastes harsh? And sumtimes belle go pain u if u eat 2much of am? Sum truth r in dis piece
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by siantar84(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2014
just follow instructions on the pack ! done grin

[url] http://www.siantarmart.com/products.php?product=Indomie-Soto-Mie-%28Java-Spicy-Chicken-Flavour%29-Noodle-75-Gr [/url]
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by prettybabe73(f): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Who told u its the healthy way of cooking let me tell u what u don't know 99% of cooked foods have special ingredient in dem dat makes dem to contain things dat can make us sick exampls smoked food can cause canser like my former chemistry lecture used to say if u look at d chemistry of foods u will not b able to eat.
brat4222:

U dont have to call the article silly. Its just a healthy way of cooking it. You take it or leave it. The product maker will neva tell u d long side effect of certain substances they use coz they want to sell. For example coke is advertised as a drink that goes well with food. i.e. it is ok to drink a coke after every meal. I have read and experimented the harmful side effect of coke especially it ability to remove rust and its usefulness in removing stubborn stains esp rust. Most consumers of coke dont knw this. Thou na something go kill person anyhow, but if we love this life, we should live it with care. I will love to live till old age and be full of health and vitality.
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by ojac1: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Can't imagine wasting precious gas to cook and recook indomie that won't eventually satisfy you. Eba takes less time and you are much full and ok, when you add egusi plus panla and fish that looks like it fell from heaven like those roasted cat fish, then indomie will never occur in your daily food at all.

Oga ur website makes d mockery of u. f
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Imarich(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
u can boil plenty water. Use some to soak out d wax n drain b4 mixing ur chili n seasoning 4 dry. Or adding the remainin boiled water b4 chili n seasonin 4 soup noodles. D process still remains as short as u knw it...
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Kobojunkiee: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Imarich:
u can boil plenty water. Use some to soak out d wax n drain b4 mixing ur chili n seasoning 4 dry. Or adding the remainin boiled water b4 chili n seasonin 4 soup noodles. D process still remains as short as u knw it...
Which wax again? Why do you folks like to spread these meaningless lies abeg! undecided
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Dangrace01: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Which wax again? Why do you folks like to spread these meaningless lies abeg! undecided

If you want to see the wax. Boil your noodles for some minutes

Remove the water and keep in a plate when it cools down you'll see the wax. It shines golden in color.
Re: Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! by Kobojunkiee: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Dangrace01:
If you want to see the wax. Boil your noodles for some minutes

Remove the water and keep in a plate when it cools down you'll see the wax. It shines golden in color.
Na lie! What I see ain't wax but starch same as I would get if I poured out the starch water from rice after cooking. Abeg make una no dey spread these nonsense lies! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Yam Porridge Without Palm Oil: How Make Yam Porridge In Tomato Sauce / The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe / See How I Spent ₦1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.