Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Most Beautiful State In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Beautiful State In Nigeria (9384 Views)

Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful State In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2008
what's the most natural scenic state u've been to in nigeria? why?

for me it would have to be between jos and bonny island.

jos is fantastic, but sadly wasted. temperatures there are lovely - u hardly ever break a sweat. and between shere hills and assop falls and acres and acres of grassland and mountain views from the front of your house, i would say it was the most scenic.

bonny island has the lovliest beach i have ever seen (pardon me, i am not janded), but it is a sight to see. CLEAN white sand stretches as far as you eyes can see and you're wading in the thing on the streets anyway. it's just heavenly. the view of the sea? WOW!

what's yours?
Re: Most Beautiful State In Nigeria by gregg2: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2008
For me, its Calabar - very clean streets, good road network, low crime rate, good weather (although it rains silly in the rainy season), green and lush vegetation, ocean view, and don't forget the best cooks are from there.
Re: Most Beautiful State In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Most Beautiful State In Nigeria by Heineken(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Akwaibom state. Uyo precisely. That place is something else. I never wanted to leave after my nysc in 2014. Very neat and peaceful...

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Flights Resume In Abuja Airport Wednesday / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Most Dangerous Country on the Planet / Tanker On Bridges: Why Can’t There Be A Permanent Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.