Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46827 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by onila(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
smiley

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by eghost247(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
obowunmi: Stretch marks, and lads of fat....eeeeewwww
Silly

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Emylexray(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
alaoeri: Abeg who's Toolz & wetin she dey do?
she is a renowned Mechanic who repairs vehicles on ibadan express way!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by onila(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
smiley iiii

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by vislabraye(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
She's the best callipygian I've seen. She ahead of Mercy Johnson.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by LesbianBoy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
This is better abeg!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by dartsidius7(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
God have mercy...... see haterzzz....i am in love with this chick. i will tell her sister to introduce me to her....
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by alaoeri: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
solidbroda: she repairs break-down vehicles on highways because she got lotta mechanic tools grin
Oh boy to be sincere her mechanic toolz is really loaded JT wan even rise force am to go rest. wink . I dey envy those wey they pounce on the mechanic toolz oh. cheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
emorse: Tooooooolz!! My favourite radio presenter. Can't wait 2 get back home 2 listen to her speak!
mcheww you can still listen to her from that your village, online live streaming. i hope you aint trying to say you are in europe b4 thunder go fire you.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
who come spoil dis romantic topic with that frypan head(Banky W)? na who include that flat head for dis talk.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
looking at her pics i feel like getting married 2moro. kai na who go win dis kin lottery
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
What exactly can this do for me? undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by oderemo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
she is FAT LIKE FAT.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dang....any man that does missionary with this babe should be hanged. Straight up doggie all day every day!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Figure 8 sha though the upper part of the 8 remain small to balance the down one.
She's got some good pieces of a*ses mehn-n-n, the kind that will inspire Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Machel Montano,Vybz Cartel and Iyanya into dropping lyrics. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
You no see as Shymexx dey bite im tongue , dey drop lyrics. E no even sabi wetin im dey talk again. grin grin tongue

shymexx: She looks fat but I'll beat, tho - a.r*e up, face down, and DIY tool plunging the juice out...

She's defo gonna be overly juicy as f*ck, me likey... wink

Didn't he just drop some lyrics there? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by tjskii(f): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wats wth the weaves though yeeeshh undecided
I'd lik to see ow sexy she'll be after she born and yes I dey biff am die

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by kavey10(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
I luv dis babe, I listen to her programme regularly. THANK GOD SHE HAS LOST SOME POUNDS...It wuz gettin superfluous! She wan dey form Kim Kardashian of Naija. Making sense...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
Don't know her, too much fatty tissues though.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by NEROSKY(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
NEROSKY: this is the mama facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toolz-Beat-Fm-999-/505168192827840?skip_nax_wizard=true

only 1 'like'? you are kidding me.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by cdamsel(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
slimyem: love this babe always..
she's looks like she's lost some weight sha...
Cool.
massive weight,last time I saw her on big friday show she was 2ice dis.she looks stunning,must admit
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
tjskii: Wats wth the weaves though yeeeshh undecided
I'd lik to see ow sexy she'll be after she born and yes I dey biff am die
wetin she do you nah...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by phemi01(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
Na Banky W dey oil the fat yansh.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: massive weight,last time I saw her on big friday show she was 2ice dis.she looks stunning,must admit
yeah...
She's a lot bigger than the pictures are telling...but i just love her cuz she's quite down to earth..
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
All you jealous skinny things abeg pack yourself go.
which one be "too fat" and "stretch mark" again? That glorious body is not too anything...maybe too hot. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
obowunmi: Stretch marks, and lads of fat....eeeeewwww

ROFLMAO!! TRUE!!

I still love her though smiley
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
A lot of jealous skinny biatches on this forum!!!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by BlackKenichi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wow........ She made me hard! Boing!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
You wont see me criticizing people's look because no one is perfect....

For me sha, I like her curves, and she looks like my ideal woman.....

For people bashing her, can't you figure it out that we can't all be the SAME?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
phemi01: Na Banky W dey oil the fat yansh.

Oil with what?? His molue bus head?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by erniok(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

only 1 'like'? you are kidding me.
she just joined facebook 21 minutes ago so were you expecting 1m likes tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.