Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46826 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz: Shymexx, u too dey vex!! Na joke ya friend dey joke wiv u naa??!

Nah, you know how these people stalk me everywhere on this forum... They're going to run with that now and start posting it everywhere, creating threads and handles for shymmex.... The same people created 40 handles in three days just to slander this handle and I still got banned for 20 years combined... Tired of that shyte!!

It's an annonymous forum, what's the obsession about?

I can't let it sly anymore, it's annoying now...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
HABA!! Ileke, u're adding petrol to d fire oooo

lol, u just 'fashy' my side abi?

Na you o. I dey always by your side na, iyawo cheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by chic2pimp(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
chic2pimp,

se na you be that?

Why am I not surprised that I'd find you on a "curves" thread? lipsrsealed

Before nko....You sef know say I like beta ting Mo-ri-oyan-ke.

Abeg I no dey do straight as "one okan" chics jare.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
na wa o...
Goldie just made a joke that shymmex was supposed to laugh over and move on but he chose to turn it into a big deal!
How person body go dey hot like that nah?
Haba!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
smiley Two fighting

Away with their heads grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
What are all the hidden posts?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz: Shymexx, u too dey vex!! Na joke ya friend dey joke wiv u naa??!

Na Toolz epidemic be that -o-o. Shior.
E don do bikonu
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
chic2pimp:

Before nko....You sef know say I like beta ting Mo-ri-oyan-ke.

Abeg I no dey do straight as "one okan" chics jare.

Ori e ti fokasibe. Ewo lo n je morioyanke?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Mygoldie(f): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
slimyem: na wa o...
Goldie just made a joke that shymmex was supposed to laugh over and move on but he chose to turn it into a big deal!
Haba!

I was actually joking with him, he just flipped as if.
I don't have no hard feelings towards him, but he's using a transfer agression towards me.

Shymexx we are cool, aight! smiley

oguas pls unban me na..biko
kiss kiss
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: What are all the hidden posts?

You're always arriving late to do your amebo.
You like NL fights, I can tell. lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Lyth: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
slimyem:
Haba!

After spendin d whole day droolin over toolz a$$ n u now ask y body go dey hot lyk that?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mygoldie: I was actually joking with him, he just flipped as if.
I don't have no hard feelings towards him, but he's using a transfer agression towards me.

kiss kiss

I warned you nne. Remove the cobwebs from "Mygoldie". Make she post small.

Everyone go back to discussing Toolz' nyansh abeg.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mygoldie:

kiss kiss

Naaa, u just stay put there.
Besides, I like ur new look wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
I'm sorry for messing up the thread...Looooooool

But I had to do it, the obsession is getting too much man...

I don't know these people, yet they create handles(tens of handles) and tens of threads just to attack an anonymous handle and peddle falsehood everywhere...

Gotta do what I've to do to save this new handle...

Back to the topic!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Paranoia lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mygoldie:

kiss kiss

You lot belong to the rainbow brite gang, and I'll continue to avoid all of you...

Just do you... I'm not here to make friends - I'm here to post comments and fvck off!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: I'm sorry for messing up the thread...Looooooool

I don't know these people, yet they create handles(tens of handles) and tens of threads just to attack an anonymous handle and peddle falsehood everywhere...

Back to the topic!

Umhh... angry This one wasn't also chained to the dungeon
Kai!! This world is so unfair
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Mygoldie(f): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
esere826:

Naaa, u just stay put there.
Besides, I like ur new look wink

who be this? you be MOD too?? grin grin

ogugua88:

I warned you nne. Remove the cobwebs from "Mygoldie". Make she post small.

Everyone go back to discussing Toolz' nyansh abeg.

You didn't warn me, you only mentioned my name.
biko unban me for here, make i carry my load back to ''Lomance'' section.
grin wink embarassed
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Paranoia lipsrsealed

GBAM!! lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Mygoldie(f): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

You lot belong to the rainbow brite gang, and I'll continue to avoid all of you...

Just do you... I'm not here to make friends - I'm here to post comments and fvck off!

which one be rainbow brite gang?? tufiwkwa. Am my own league. MATE!!
OK BACK OFF TO TOPIC.
grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

GBAM!! lipsrsealed

I think na my ID dey confuse am grin lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: I'm sorry for messing up the thread...Looooooool

Back to the topic!
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2012

E don do. ^^^ Discuss this woman and her nyansh curves.

If y'all need me, I'll be in the Celebrity Complaints Thread.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
*clears throat*
Back to Toolz curves................................where is the matter hung at?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
slimyem: cheesycheesycheesycheesy

NL is addictive, I tell ya...

I miss the old shymmex handle, this new one is a little bit weird... sad
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by chic2pimp(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ori e ti fokasibe. Ewo lo n je morioyanke?
grin grin grin

Motun-ri-oyan why u come dey deny the obvious nah?...Oya gbe iditoolz e wa sii bi yi kiss kiss
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
ogugua88:

E don do. If y'all need me, I'll be in the Celebrity Complaints Thread.

Jeez!! I'm speechless
E be like silence of the lamb
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ekt Bear,

I guess you haven't seen slim chicks whose small boobs turn to slippers after child birth.

With a thick chick, the boobs may drop but it will still look nice.

At most she will develop love handles and they aint so bad.

But heck, its a good thing we all don't love the same things.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I think na my ID dey confuse am grin lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin

* Dodges tear gas from Shymex*
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto: Ekt Bear,

I guess you haven't seen slim chicks whose small boobs turn to slippers after child birth.

With a thick chick, the boobs may drop but it will still look nice.

At most she will develop love handles and they aint so bad.

But heck, its a good thing we all don't love the same things.

Don't know why they fear Toolz after she's had children. Men are still drooling for Omotola, four kids later.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Excuse me miss mod but who changed b0.0.bs to bosoms? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
ogugua88:

Don't know why they fear Toolz after she's had children. Men are still drooling for Omotola, four kids later.

Correct yarn

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.