Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46825 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by bigass(f): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
no big deal at all no be yansh? at the end of the day some men go dey Bleep am and she go dey collect money from them shikena
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
This material she's wearing here set her bumper on fire. It enhanced it much and reminds me of Machel Montano songs in which he sang "Make the bumper explode" and "Yuh bumper designed like an apartment everybody wanna move in". Lol Lol lol grin grin

Go girlie, Go girlie. I am happy for you. grin

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by chucky234(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
livapul86: OP wetin be your own sef? I rushed to open this thread believing, I would see pics of her in a HOT BUM SHORT and maybe some tantalising bikini. Instead, you carry these Mama Mary type of skirts dey advertise.

Respect ya sef, na money I dey use buy data plans for my phone.
Okoro with bum and money,haba you no fit take a day off.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
tjskii: Wats wth the weaves though yeeeshh undecided
I'd lik to see ow sexy she'll be after she born and yes I dey biff am die

Goldieluks: Don't know her, too much fatty tissues though.
Was thinking d same damn thing!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hmmmm... I see jealous size 0 models wannabe on the thread - no one told you not to eat good food... sad sad

That's a proper African woman right there; small waist, and curvy with African features - and she's definitely juicy as swell...

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by chucky234(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
HQ: What exactly can this do for me? undecided
Inspire you to go for nothing but the very best curvy babe out there,shekina.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx: Hmmmm... I see jealous size 0 models wannabe on the thread - no one told you not to eat good food... sad sad

That's a proper African woman right there; small waist, and curvy with African features - and she's definitely juicy as swell...

STFU mofo! angry
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:
STFU mofo! angry

I've not seen you around lately, do you miss me?

Don't lie, tell the truth and shame the devil.... wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hhmmm......I see diabetics, high blood pressure and heart disease.....

Thank God for Shapewear undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

I've not seen you around lately, do you miss me?

Don't lie, tell the truth and shame the devil.... wink

Nope, seriously!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Shymexx I think that you should write a juicy song this evening, you 've been singing "Juicy" all evening. What came over you? Anyway let's forgive you as we can see that you are under the influence of Toolz exploding bumper grin tongue
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Haters are gonna hate, but I've got tools for toolz, call it plunger...

She's not even fat, and her belly is flat for her size... Unlike most of these hungry size 0 wannabes with protruding belly, running around like they're pregnant and shyte lol...

Big belly on a slim body = skinny fat.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by vislabraye(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
She has flat stomach and slim waist which is great. Just fat in the right place.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ivynwa: Shymexx I think that you should write a juicy song this evening, you 've been singing "Juicy" all evening. What came over you? Anyway let's forgive you as we can see that you are under the influence of Toolz exploding bumper grin tongue

I'll drop some lyrics in a bit...

She looks good, tho.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nope, seriously!

Hmmmm... Don't tell me you joined NL's rainbow brite gang and the anti-shymmex crusaders... shocked
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by vanbonattel: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
She's just an obesity waiting to happenundecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by maninmood(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
onila: shes so beautiful smiley

Curves!!! Hips! Noooooooooooo shocked
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmmm... Don't tell me you joined NL's rainbow brite gang and the anti-shymmex crusaders... shocked

Nope!!! did you miss me?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

I'll drop some lyrics in a bit...

She looks good, tho.

Omo as you dey sharpen that your Plunger tool wey you get for Toolz better think twice -o-o before you take all your salary enter plane come naija come look for Toolz as I no sure say them Lagos Big boys go gree you near am. grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ifeci: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abegi, All na packaging! behind all those shiny long skirts & gown, I suspect stretch marks.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
van bonattel: She's just an obesity waiting to happenundecided
GBAM!!

ifeci: Abegi, All na packaging! behind all those shiny long skirts & gown, I suspect stretch marks.
LMAO!! Not nice....
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!!

LMAO!! Not nice....

So you no like the babe you just dey sweet mouth her previously abi?? see bi.tching. shocked grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nope!!! did you miss me?

You're bless... Good people! tongue
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

You're bless... Good people! tongue

Yes or No, of course i know am blessed!!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ivynwa:
Omo as you dey sharpen that your Plunger tool wey you get for Toolz better think twice -o-o before you take all your salary enter plane come naija come look for Toolz as I no sure say them Lagos Big boys go gree you near am. grin grin

We're connected, she's my distant cousin - I know how to find her... grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yes or No, of course i know am blessed!!

I'm back in London now, shout me to find out... grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

I'm back in London now, shout me to find out... grin
grin grin
back from where to where?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

So you no like the babe you just dey sweet mouth her previously abi?? see bi.tching. shocked grin
I don't know her enough not to like her, I just hate d over-hyping

when i know how much bio-oil, Palmer's stretch mark cream, and shapewear goes into her looking like that

#just saying
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin
back from where to where?

You know I've been out of the ends for sometime, I'm back finally...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Shollypopz:

ROFLMAO!! TRUE!!

I still love her though smiley

Shollypopz:
I don't know her enough not to like her, I just hate d over-hyping

when i know how much bio-oil, Palmer's stretch mark cream, and shapewear goes into her looking like that

#just saying

But this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Agbani Darego - Who Rocked The Traditional Outfit Best? / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos) / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.