Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

‘don’t Kill Me With Sex Scenes’, Actor Tells Film Producer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘don’t Kill Me With Sex Scenes’, Actor Tells Film Producer (2260 Views)

Do You Avoid Sex Scenes When Watching TV Or Movie? / Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested / Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘don’t Kill Me With Sex Scenes’, Actor Tells Film Producer by Tokotaya: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2012
South Africa apparently needs a Jim Iyke in their film industry!
An actor in Pretoria recently prayed a South African court to nullify his contract with a film producer because of too many sex scenes. The court ordered him back to location but told the producer not to compel him to act in any more movie sex scenes...
http://johnaweonline..com/2012/09/dont-kill-me-with-sex-scenes-actor.html

(1) (Reply)

The Americans Fan Thread / Someone Should Help With A Link I Can Use To Download "The 3 Idiots" / Hitv Is A Failure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.