Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? (34730 Views)

Why It Is Offensive To Give/Receive With Your Left Hand? / Do You Find The Word "nigga" Offensive? / Non-verbal communication that is considered offensive to Nigerians....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
*Kails*:
"The white Race is even more heavily divided than Blacks."

i dont kno about all that.

How can we compare small tribal disputes with things such as the Cold War?!.. Quiet Dry Espionage

Nah...Im not giving Blacks the "throne" for infighting...when Europeans have been slaughtering each other for centuries...with an even Higher Grade of Weaponry.

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28: The white race are ALWAYS UNITED AGAINST ANY NON WHITE RACE they may fight amongst themselves from time to time over resources as was the case during the second world war but for the most part they ALWAYS UNITE AGAINST ANY OUTSIDER WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN.

Terry carr - why did america drop the atomic bomb on japan (despite Japan's surrender) but not on Germany?

why is no non european nation a member of NATO?

why did america and israel chose to assist the white minority rule of south africa in the building of nuclear technology ?

Royal - i have nothign to add to my earlier words to you other than to tell you that due to the fact that you have spent your entire life at the bottom of the food chain you hate anything that reminds you of your african ancestry and that is why you will remain a brainwashed pawn in a black hating nation until you die - i really pity you.

Russia was taking care of Germany and the the reason why they dropped the bomb was they did not want to loss more lives and it was clear that japan was not going the give up untile everybody on the island is dead
Because, if it hadn't been done, the Japanese were willing to fight until no person was left alive in their country; they were willing to send women, children, and the elderly to fend off approaching soldiers with bamboo spears if it came to it.

and Turkey is part of NATO
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
with regard to your claim that we africans timidly and dociley handed over our resources to the europeans all i can say to you is that you are ignorant and brainwashed - if your claim is true why were we engaged in warfare with the europeans for hundreds of years, why did it take them years and not days to occupy and annex the whole of africa? why did we have freedom fighters such as patrice lumumba, nelson mandela, thomas sankara, steve biko and so many others too numerous to mention if were so docile and compliant?

You currently have nations handing over Gold Silver Diamonds Ivory, oil and a number of other resources to European and East Asian Nations as we speak.

...Get Real.

You worship their religions, languages, and Women!...AND Give them your Gold and Diamonds

Am i Lying?!?!?
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
*Kails*:

You also dont like ppl bigging up african history.
because say stuff like "blacks ruled the world" is dumb
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
Show me a Historical Timeline throughout history when the white race was ever Unified....

WWII has been debunked....Lmfao

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL - THE FACT THAT ITALY (militarily a non starter and some insignificant statelets like bulgaria, romania and ukraine were on the side of nazi germany against the allied nations means fck all.

Italy has never fought and defeated any nation in modern times - therefore i wouldnt count them as a powerful european nation, all the powerful european nations taht mattered all fought on one side against the enemy - despite japan and germany being on the same side, japan was singled out for the atomic bomb by america with the support of the allied nations and yet royal like a retarded clown continues to bleat on about how divided europeans are.

they are so divided that they formed NATO to the exclusion of africans, arabs and asians, they are so divided that they control the voting rights at the IMF and the World bank which incidentally is used to economically bankrupt the whole of africa - they are so divided that when Mugabe seized land from white farmers in zimbabwe congress passed a bill in collaboration with the EU to freeze all of Zimbabwe's assets and access to international credit.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
yet turn around and complain of "Racism" for your own instability...when the truth is...it IS YOU and your Nations Leaders

Lets Keep It Real.

You dare Utter that The Middle East Are Puppets for the White Man!?!?

You dare say something like that?..Lmfao

The Muslim Arabs and their Ideology bow to No One.

Stop comparing your Timid Docile Cowardice Leaders to The Legendary Warriors Of Islam..."The Real Muslims".

The Entire Middle East will never be ruled or owned by Whites.....There are no War Game Tactics To Trump a Man willing to Lose his Own Life in Battle

They can NOT be defeated. Impossible.

Middle East=Warriors

You compare this to a group of people who sell their own?..who bleach their skin?...who idiolize foreign deities and languages?

..LOL The Muslim Arab is no Pawn, You are. My confused small friend lol
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
lol you still trying to argue that WWII boolshitt Point?..

lmao... grin grin grin

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
The Unified White Race.....Right...You Mean Like Yugoslavia?...back when it was "Unified"...

The Unified White Race....Right...Like the French Wars of the 15 hundreds.?

The Unified White Race.....Right....like the Polish Lithianian war of the 1900s?

The Unified White Race....Right like the Irish war of Independence.

The Unified White Race....Righhtt...Like those Unified during the Macedonian Struggle...

Ohh.. I see.

What about the Countless Religious wars all over Europe throughout history.?

What about the Countless Civil wars that result in white on white death Tolls.

Right Right Right

..Like the Balkan Wars....those Unified Boys....Yup Yup Yup.

Yeah...The Unified White Race.

This the Same white race that has been slaughtering and Maiming each other for Centuries Upon Centuries?
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Royal you are contradicting yourself babes.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
The Unified White Race.....Right...You Mean Like Yugoslavia?...back when it was "Unified"...

The Unified White Race....Right...Like the French Wars of the 15 hundreds.?

The Unified White Race.....Right....like the Polish Lithianian war of the 1900s?

The Unified White Race....Right like the Irish war of Independence.

The Unified White Race....Righhtt...Like those Unified during the Macedonian Struggle...

Ohh.. I see.

What about the Countless Religious wars all over Europe throughout history.?

What about the Countless Civil wars that result in white on white death Tolls.

Right Right Right

..Like the Balkan Wars....those Unified Boys....Yup Yup Yup.

Yeah...The Unified White Race.

This the Same white race that has been slaughtering and Maiming each other for Centuries Upon Centuries?

i know you are not very bright but let me repeat what i said earlier so that even someone as slow as you will get it - THE WHITE RACE MAY FIGHT INTERNALLY AMONGST THEMSELVES FROM TIME TO TIME BUT WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN WILL UNITE AGAINST AN OUTSIDER TO PROTECT THEIR COLLECTIVE INTERESTS - THIS HAS BEEN THEIR MODUS OPERANDI FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL BUT FOOLS LIKE YOU STILL HAVENT UNDERSTOOD THIS.

If whites are not united how come in the united states an immigrant white person from poland, czech republic or russia is likely to be more accepted by a white american than you a black american that has lived in that country for centuries?

why is it that a white american will treat an eastern european with more respect than you an african american that has been there in that country with them for much longer?

isnt it because the white american feels more a sense of kinship with a european who cant even speak english than a black american who he has lived with for centuries?
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
WWII was not an example of a Unified White Race....Fam, just stop lol

You can't disregard the other white nations that fought against the Us,Russia ect.

LoL So far all i have seen is someone typing who has limited knowledge of world history.

You write this nonsense as if "Japan" was the Star of the Team.

Germany was "LeBron"

This is what happens when all your historical knowledge of the war game comes from an Xbox First Person Shooter Game.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
*Kails*:
Royal you are contradicting yourself babes.

Point it out.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28:

i know you are not very bright but let me repeat what i said earlier so that even someone as slow as you will get it - THE WHITE RACE MAY FIGHT INTERNALLY AMONGST THEMSELVES FROM TIME TO TIME BUT WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN WILL UNITE AGAINST AN OUTSIDER TO PROTECT THEIR COLLECTIVE INTERESTS - THIS HAS BEEN THEIR MODUS OPERANDI FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL BUT FOOLS LIKE YOU STILL HAVENT UNDERSTOOD THIS.

Do you fail to comprehend the WWII post or something?....

How could you write this....Right in the Middle of a WWII discussion....

Mind Boggling

Were the Japanese not an Outsider?.......

Why did the Japanese have White Allies if Race Trumps Politics within the war game...

....?

Lmao.....I.Q of a Wet Sock...i Swear.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:

You currently have nations handing over Gold Silver Diamonds Ivory, oil and a number of other resources to European and East Asian Nations as we speak.

...Get Real.

You worship their religions, languages, and Women!...AND Give them your Gold and Diamonds

Am i Lying?!?!?

again speaknig about situations that are happening today without understanding WHY?? how come you are so dumb but carry on as if you are the font of all knowledge?

who is handing over africa's resources? how did they come to be in such positions of power? who assisted them? what role has organisations such as the CIA, MI5 and Mossad played in manipulating politics and power in africa? these are questions dummies like you have no understanding let alone answers to.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Pay Attention to what Post is replying to what.

Smh your inability to properly read the board is almost as sad as your horrible Historical Knowledge of world events.

lol Every single Post written on this board has had no answer by you... and have been redirected to "the white man"

You reply to a post with questions i already answered and have previously Asked you

Pay attention to the board fam. lol fhhucking sad
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
I see questions all along Page 5 that have yet to be Answered......lol

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Why are "They" in position to Manipulate puppets in power cap..

How did "they" get to that point of Monopoly rule Cap...

Was it not through superior tactics of the wargame? which subsequently lead to the demise of the Black man, his Race and Continent?

?

You keep ducking my questions.

They are in the Positions to "control" and "dominate" because of previous historical accounts of constant "Winning"

This is not debatable. only a Biased fool with an Agenda would dispute this...

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Now lavish me with another offtopic reply, While completely avoiding the fact that all of the Black Races problems regarding race directly resulted from his inability to "win" during historical accounts of engagement.

lol you want to argue but can't counter my post ...

I am expecting another random bit of rubbish to be slapped across my screen shortly

Followed by the primitive phrases such as "you are dumb" and other nonsense birthed from an inability to counter my points.

lol@You struggling to "Think"

..I suppose the white man is preventing your keypad from properly functioning to it's optimum capabilities as well?. lol grin
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
@My Last few post points....continued...

Japan Gets Nuclear Bombed....

Comes back...

From beefing with the World's notorious Super Power.

To have the Second or third Richest Economy in the Entire World...

And one of the most technologically advanced nations ever built.

With not nearly the Amount of Resources of Many Black Nations.

How were the Japanese Able to Accomplish this, yet Black Owned Nations in Africa are still rapingg their own people.

Giving away the Wealth to European Land.

Explain this.....Are the Japanese not Targeted as an Enemy by The white monopoly rule?..

Are they Not Discriminated against?..

lol of course they are.

Yet....They have a Trillion Dollar Economy.

....Why?. Because the Japanese are Warriors, Highly Intelligent, and Progressive with Technology.

You want to play "the victim" and whine about nonsense.

While the japanese had a nuclear bomb dropped on their head and came back up on their feet like a Soldier.

...The Black Mans problems are of such because of Himself.

Stop Blaming Whitey like a Docile Weak Clown.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:

Do you fail to comprehend the WWII post or something?....

How could you write this....Right in the Middle of a WWII discussion....

Mind Boggling

Were the Japanese not an Outsider?.......

Why did the Japanese have White Allies if Race Trumps Politics within the war game...

....?

Lmao.....I.Q of a Wet Sock...i Swear.

the problem with simpletons like you is that you see everything from the perspective of a 5 year old.

Germany and Japan both ran similar fascist systems of govt, they both had common enemies - the allied nations - they had both used brutal methods to conquer surrounding nations and they were both hell bent on expanding their respective empires, it was for that reason and that reason alone that they became allies, as Germany began to lose the war they realised the importance of keeping Japan as an ally, had they not been in such a desperate situation they would not have allied with the Japanese therefore the relationship between Germany and Japan was borne out of desperation and is not the norm for european nations. Germany was building the atomic bomb during this period and if they had been victorious against the allied nations would very likely have attacked japan rather than continue an alliance with a non european nation especially given HItler's belief in the superiority of the northern european race.

therefore my stance remains the same EUROPEAN NATIONS ALWAYS UNITE AS ONE BLOCK AGAINST NON EUROPEAN OUTSIDERS.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28:

the problem with simpletons like you is that you see everything from the perspective of a 5 year old.

Germany and Japan both ran similar fascist systems of govt, they both had common enemies - the allied nations - they had both used brutal methods to conquer surrounding nations and they were both hell bent on expanding their respective empires, it was for that reason and that reason alone that they became allies, as Germany began to lose the war they realised the importance of keeping Japan as an ally

Like i said....Politics Trumped the Racial Element of the WAR GAME.

Clearly i am debating with a primitive low level mind.

Who just wrote 3 lines in which proved my point.

Politics>Race when it comes to war...

Now what was that about a Unified White Race?
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
The rest written was a waste of time..

Nobody wants to hear about "What if's"

..I speak on facts and what "did" happen. What Factually Occurred

I don't waste time with clowns who speak about what "they wanted" to happen. wink
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Guy sits in a thread all day with me and takes 40 minutes to respond to each post.

Hilarious.

My progressive mind must have more acceleration

I just gave you an example of Politics trumping race in the war game....using your own dreadful WWII analogy

I just gave you another example of Over Coming Racism and Succeeding against white rule...

with my Japan Point...

You know...the same "Japan" that every white nation in europe supposedly "Ganged Up" on....

lol even though they were allies with the Most Powerful European Nation at the time.....lol

That Japan....

The one that Got the Bombed Dropped on its dome.

How many African Nations have been Nuclear Bombed Cap28?

....?

Trillion Dollar Economy.

Warriors>Whiners
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
@My Last few post points....continued...

Japan Gets Nuclear Bombed....

Comes back...

From beefing with the World's notorious Super Power.

To have the Second or third Richest Economy in the Entire World...

And one of the most technologically advanced nations ever built.

With not nearly the Amount of Resources of Many Black Nations.

How were the Japanese Able to Accomplish this, yet Black Owned Nations in Africa are still rapingg their own people.

Giving away the Wealth to European Land.

Explain this.....Are the Japanese not Targeted as an Enemy by The white monopoly rule?..

Are they Not Discriminated against?..

lol of course they are.

Yet....They have a Trillion Dollar Economy.

....Why?. Because the Japanese are Warriors, Highly Intelligent, and Progressive with Technology.

You want to play "the victim" and whine about nonsense.

While the japanese had a nuclear bomb dropped on their head and came back up on their feet like a Soldier.

...The Black Mans problems are of such because of Himself.

Stop Blaming Whitey like a Docile Weak Clown.

Dumbo your govt rebuilt Japan from scratch after the war -ever heard of General Macarthur? he spearheaded the rebuilding of Japan to make it what it became today, if you are st.upid that you think the japanese singlehandedly rebuilt their nation from scratch without external assistance then you deserve to wallow in your current state of endless foolishness.

asian nations like south korea, malaysia were assisted with economic development by the US to prevent them from falling under communist rule from russia or china, africa on the other hand was already under the control of europe and had been divided up amongst the victors of the second world war with each sections designated as a permanent supplier of raw materials.

by this point in time america was the leading world power economically and militarily and africa had been vastly weakened through manpower depletion following the slave trade and raw material depletion as a result of colonialism
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28:

Dumbo your govt rebuilt Japan from scratch after the war -ever heard of General Macarthur? he spearheaded the rebuilding of Japan to make it what it became today, if you are st.upid that you think the japanese singlehandedly rebuilt their nation from scratch without external assistance then you deserve to wallow in your current state of endless foolishness.

asian nations like south korea, malaysia were assisted with economic development by the US to prevent them from falling under communist rule from russia or china, africa on the other hand was already under the control of europe and had been divided up amongst the victors of the second world war with each sections designated as a permanent supplier of raw materials.

by this point in time america was the leading world power economically and militarily and africa had been vastly weakened through manpower depletion following the slave trade and raw material depletion as a result of colonialism

"Dumbo"...

Yeah that is advanced High Quality Diss Material....

Now look at how i got you fhhucking yourself up

One minute...the Western and European world "intervention" into African Nations with their so called "help" is a Negative...According to you..

But the same Western World European Intervention with Japan and the Far East is suddenly... "a positive"

Lmfao See how i just set you up for that? wink

Walked right into it.

Now...are you going to try and say Whites are "Less" Racist to The Japanese..than they are Blacks?

Remember now...you just got finish writing about 25,700 font characters on how the Evil White Man and His European Allies "Ganged Up" on Japan during WWII

...and don't forget the Nuclear Bomb..... wink

..So which is it?....

~ cool ~ ......... grin
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
i dont expect you to understand any of this because you are not properly educated and you have spent the whole of your life living as a second class citizen in a society that hates and despises you.

You obviously attended a public school where your options were very limited, your entire understandign of world history comes from watching american propaganda on tv, probably never picked up a book in your life and knows nothing about your own history, like i said your just an embittered black man unhappy with your lowly position on the american socio economic ladder, this is why your posts are littered with bitterness and abuse, your unhappiness seeps through with every response, i feel sorry for you, it cant be fun havign to spend the rest of your life tryign to prove to white people that you are a human being just like them.

your life must be one endless stream of misery and bitterness cry
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28: i dont expect you to understand any of this because you are not properly educated and you have spent the whole of your life living as a second class citizen in a society that hates and despises you.

You obviously attended a public school where your options were very limited, your entire understandign of world history comes from watching american propaganda on tv, probably never picked up a book in your life and knows nothing about your own history, like i said your just an embittered black man unhappy with your lowly position on the american socio economic ladder, this is why your posts are littered with bitterness and abuse, your unhappiness seeps through with every response, i feel sorry for you, it cant be fun havign to spend the rest of your life tryign to prove to white people that you are a human being just like them.

your life must be one endless stream of misery and bitterness cry

Answer my Last Post and Stop Submitting post with a Myriad of Typos. lmao

I apologize for not being intelligent enough to spell the words "trying".."understanding"...and "Having" incorrectly...But listen, Are you going to answer my immortal question of my Last Post.

How can one form of Intervention and "Puppet-Tree" be a Positive...yet a Negative for the Black Nations.

...lol looks like somebody is stuck?... undecided
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
Nervous Twitch Typos I presume.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
offtopic...Lmfao@embittered black man!
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
have you noticed that none of your responses involve factual information - just abuse and ebonics, why is that?

do you see just how limited you are?

i have taken the time out to try and educate you about your own history and instead of gratitude i get abuse and ignorance - typical behaviour of an uneducated and uncouth ghetto thug, lets face it mate you've got nothing important to say or offer, i am therefore well and truly done with educating you, have fun playing with yourself by yourself, im out. grin grin
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
You mean the Factual Historical Accounts of Germany,and Italy being of Japanese Origin? along with the rest of the "White Nation" Allies you had no clue about? grin

lol So i gather from this last post...this is a letter of resignation?
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Royal I can't debate with you, and i pretty much slaughtered myself when i Used a WWII Analogy that went horribly wrong, So in closing I concede defeat~~~Signed Cap28

So in closing what have we learned here students

Warriors over Whiners

Winners over Losers.

Might over the Weak.

It's not a coincidence that the Timid Shy "Victim" Dropped to his knees and "Quit" first...lol

You made for a Pretty Tasty Impala if i must say so myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President / Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead / Help! What Do I Do With My Ancestry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.