Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) (26598 Views)

How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! / I Need Help With Cake / Help With Cake Icing Receipe That Can Harden Or Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by daviesmania(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2012
Not all marriages are worth enduring, i'll rather divorce dan die young in de name of protecting my marriage
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by daviesmania(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2012
When u read abt divorce cases in de US & UK, its always de woman suing de man for infidelity. In lagos its de oda way-round. If de man is no suing for infidelity, its seX starvation
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by kemioo77(f): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2012
grin
Dopefiend: Why nt d man on top stabin d woman or blowin her brains out? cheesy cheesy grin
. L.M.A.O cheesy
Dopefiend: Why nt d man on top stabin d woman or blowin her brains out? cheesy cheesy grin
. L.M.A.O
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by chucky234(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2012
she-wanna:
the blood makes the cake irritating. undecided
The blood tells the story because the story is incomplete without the blood.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by dacanv(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2012
chucky234: Who says you can't celebrate your divorce with merriment,let's hear what you have to say about this:
Why must it be the lady that pushed the man out of the ring? Shouldn't it be the other way round?
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by labanj(f): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2012
I was actually wondering who would go to this length until I saw these. shocked
Na wa o!

Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by freeman11(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2012
should divorce be celebrated?
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by dacanv(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2012
kiss
tjskii: Dis ones nko
shocked awesome
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by adaptor4all: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2012
If d picture represents divorce wit merriment,den ur thinking shows dat f a human wit 'fishbrain'..or do u tink u r dealin wit sad ppl,cos u must be 1..u need love
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by tripleace(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2012
This just goes to explain the average mindset(myopic in nature). Someone even went as far as to celebrate divorce by baking a cake. From the cake it's obvious it is the lady who is celebrating. I wounder who will come celebrate with you? I only you knew that where you are celebrating defeat others are praying to God for a better future with their spouse.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by CDon(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
lolz..what a cake....
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Chivivian125: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Demdem: why not the man on top and the lady thrown down undecided
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Ward6(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
tongue
Demdem: why not the man on top and the lady thrown down undecided

It depend on who is divorcing who
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by chucky234(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
adaptor4all: If d picture represents divorce wit merriment,den ur thinking shows dat f a human wit 'fishbrain'..or do u tink u r dealin wit sad ppl,cos u must be 1..u need love
Devil wan chinese your mouth abi,olori buruku
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by cfours: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2012
Mustay: One could have easily discerned that this 'artistry' was the work of a woman.

What a 'piece of cake'!

Women cool

lol grin
how many male confectionist do u know?
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Kcxee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Such type of divorse occurs wen a gal or a guy is forced 2 marry against his/her wush... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time / Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? / How To Cook Edikaikon Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.