Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dr. Livi Ajuonuma's Wife Not Present At His Burial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr. Livi Ajuonuma's Wife Not Present At His Burial (1625 Views)

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial / My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me / Wife Not Turning Me On Anymore. I Feel Bad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Livi Ajuonuma's Wife Not Present At His Burial by mayomioluwa: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Dr. Livi Ajuonuma's Wife not present at his burial
On Thursday September 13, 2012, the Celebration of Life for Dr. Livi Ajuonuma, former NNPC Public Relations Manager was held at Harbour Point Event Centre having important personalities, his friends, relatives, including his wife and children in attendance. The burial was to take place in his home town, Owerri, Imo State, the second day Friday September 14. But unfortunately, his wife was at the airport that Friday morning but could not go because she took ill the previous night. Her blood pressure rose to 220/100 and the doctors strongly advise her not to go.

Thank God for good doctors. Who knows what could have happened now.
Re: Dr. Livi Ajuonuma's Wife Not Present At His Burial by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
Please leave the woman alone and look for something more important to do

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Virgin Virgin / I Can't Help It Anymore, A Girl Staring At Me In A Bar Right Now / Sins Of My NYSC Days...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.