Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Romance Section Battles 1. - Romance (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Battles 1. (38532 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

If no be for u, I no go too gbadun this thread....especially my being here till now.
The thread is been fun though....me go soon hug my bed....gat a long day ahead.
Swtdrm buddy.....gud night ikekings....make u return the stool o....
Im gonna be leaving soon!
aite...off to bed too...ike, if you no no ur way back to that cave you dey stay, lay on top the stool till the dawn comes up..bayee bayeee
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
calling for your babysitter? He is sleeping, person.
Thunder fire your whole family member one by one. You dey spew rubbish since i dey watch you. You dey madt ni? Make Sango clear your family history you son of a bastard. You won use me get bars? Na die you dey! Animal
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:59am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky: AbiL, please temper justice with mercy...this club is getting hotter..need you to cool me off..let this slide pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*this chick has no mercy in her dictionary*
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:00am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw I don't care if that was a joke. Right now, you're dead!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:01am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
*innocent face*...dont blame me, blame ayo who spoke the word
ayo come answer query

If no pathfinder....then she must have been a guest for long before joining or else she must be naturally mouthed!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 2:01am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
aite...off to bed too...ike, if you no no ur way back to that cave you dey stay, lay on top the stool till the dawn comes up..bayee bayeee
Lol.. I want to leave ooo.. But, it keeps getting hotter...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
I asked her to look for her match, didnt I? But she didnt want to be tagged a looser, hence, her rantings..so he has every right to judge it the way he deem fits, according to what he read earlier.
aite...please you and abL are two hotties...you two should make up not to break up
i love you two...you two are true definition of cuties..am proud to be a nigerian!!
Ike oya lakpuo ngwa ngwa
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2012
RAW Start thinking of what to post because it's gonna be a long night. Bastard!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
aite...please you and abL are two hotties...you two should make up not to break up
i love you two...you two are true definition of cuties..am proud to be a nigerian!!
Ike oya lakpuo ngwa ngwa
i gats no beef with anyone.... I asked a simple question and she just went loco...gosh! Am even scared for my life.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
Lmao @ D Explorer peeping from the sidelines, shaking in his boots. Puzzy azz wimpish fucktardious nigga. Yeah, that's right. Keep hiding, punk. And as long as this thread stands, you will remain a fvcking wimp. Keep waiting for sexkillz to activate your quote button, punkass motherfvcker. Stiffen your thumb, and sit on it!

Almost all ur rantings so far are the same....it could be as a result of the fever though....I gez its getting high cos this post is longer (it is directly proportioanl)
Lets c what happens when d fever passes!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
ayo oooooo...abeg stop...my ribs oooooooooo
buwahahahahahahahahaha..ike biko bia nyeremu aka

U dey make me laugh walahi!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:07am On Sep 21, 2012
RAW Bring your game on. Right now. If you keep silent within the next 5minutes make sango destroy your brain cells. I'm waiting you son of a who.re you call mother.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Business is booming

Where is Freecocoa?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by sigmundfreud(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
dont be that biased...they both were beefing just that maria wanted jabs thrown without vulgar words which i don't it's possible going by the fight that, they aint no rule durin' fights.
So abL can be excused cos at the end of the day, it's just for the fun of it...no hard feelings
Yeah....she went too far. Shez not new...she came for that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:09am On Sep 21, 2012
The bastard don run. I think say you get mind. Ediot
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 21, 2012
Ikekings, go sleep ooo
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:12am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
You are a certified person. A permanent resident of fuckery!

U are becoming irritating with this ''person'' tinz.....step up, ur fever suppose don go na!
U reminded me of Ahhhmed (that skeleton) the suicide bomber.....u keep saying ''person'' just like the way he was saying ''I will kill u''.....d same voice u gat with him!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:13am On Sep 21, 2012
At everyone of you punnylickers at the viewing centre, let it be clear that when you choose to bully, observe closely else you get burnt. You bastards!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:16am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Ayobase u too much... Where you dey wen all this gals dey beef anyhow??

I was here....u wouldnt wanna get in between two girls fighting........e go be like sey they design ur face with razor blades.....ur scalp might be in danger, thinking its attachment!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:19am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

Where is Freecocoa?
She dey with her husby na. What's happening in there now i can't tell grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:22am On Sep 21, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 2:22am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
Ikekings, go sleep ooo
Already sleeping...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:24am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

She dey with her husby na. What's happening in there now i can't tell grin

na bed tinz now.....good-night buddy...hope RAW comes in soon 2get done with!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:30am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

na bed tinz now.....good-night buddy...hope RAW comes in soon 2get done with!
That's where you know lad and lass that got game. It's dirty and brutal. There are jabs and there are raw jabs. He ran off and he won't dare return. LOL. Goodnight pal grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria, go to bed grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

U are becoming irritating with this ''person'' tinz.....step up, ur fever suppose don go na!
U reminded me of Ahhhmed (that skeleton) the suicide bomber.....u keep saying ''person'' just like the way he was saying ''I will kill u''.....d same voice u gat with him!
U are d chicken here Ayo!!

I wasn't here but I can see Raw telling d dude to come out his hiding place and he was using d dumb a*ss excuse of not being able to quote
Now that Raw is gone, he's spilling bullsh*it!!

Kai!! D dude is a shameless sissy, Tufiakwa!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 21, 2012
I don laugh die, after how many challenges from Raw.........d dude was dead silent ooo

Now, Raw is gone, he's running his maggot infested mouth.....I don laugh die!!

KAI!! 2 many wimps 4 Nl...wetin!

@Raw: leave that crying lad to me, I got this!

He's just hurt!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Goldieluks:

dyt and I ain't that cool, but pls babes free her. I believe she's had enough bitching for today.
Like seriously goldie! Wetin d babe do u? U no dey tire? U take everything to damn serious shyte! Go sleep inside deep freezer abeg! Ur body to dey hot.Mstewww

@dyt
Ka ju mbe shogbo? I gat dis.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2012
^^She said she doesn't like Dyt and u wan shit 4 body angry

Na by force to like person 4 NL??!! She didn't say sh*t to d babe, she just said she doesn't like Dyt

Dat Yoruba was too hard for me..........go sit ur a*ss down jare, Goldy sef get betta 'WERE'!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
yea, Idowu mentioned something like that earlier but the thing is I dont want to go insane from scratching...trust me, I have tried it before....
Dem dey yab u, u dey dia dey shout Idowu! U dey craze? I resemble super woman? Abeg face ur market and collect ur change.

@abil
Wagbayi!!!!
Chop kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55am On Sep 21, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^She said she doesn't like Dyt and u wan shit 4 body angry

Na by force to like person 4 NL??!! She didn't say sh*t to d babe, she just said she doesn't like Dyt

Dat Yoruba was too hard for me..........go sit ur a*ss down jare, Goldy sef get betta 'WERE'!!
Sholly! Wen I speak u STFU! D beef wiv dyt and goldie no b today.U still classed as a newbie for wia we dey u hia! Goldie is ever so serious. I sabi wetin I dey talketh,so u might wanna take ur azz bck inside dat cupboard u call bedroom and remain dere till I decide on wot to do wiv ur busybody.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
Goldy sef get betta 'WERE'!!
Werey? Hahahaha! Dis newbie no sabi o! Ask around bebe! Goldie na minor! I don't need to say much, her craze dey off garment 4 Bado. She wan die? Abegii.. I can't scream

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.