Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

An Unsent Email - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Unsent Email (1826 Views)

Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation / Scammers Introduced New Ways Of Email Scam / Email Threat Received From Maclatunji - Islam Section Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unsent Email by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
Because of the limitations of the copy-and-paste function of my device, the email I'll be reproducing here will be broken into several posts. Read together, they will form the whole email, though. Blessings on you.

I never knew until I started debating on nairaland how really to read the Bible. My approach was to try to read through a book or a letter or read through the Bible. Why? Well, um, because it's good to read the Bible as a Christian. See? No real reason. There were many "why's" that I had very poor answers to until I met a Christian who could not separate faith from reason.

I had only recently been brought into the understanding that God had reasons for doing things and it seemed He wanted me to know them. And that scared me! I was walking alone in that till I met you. With you, I took off like a rocket and the Lord started to open up incredible things to me.
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
I have learned, for instance, that we are even to examine critically that inner feeling that we trust so much to tell us whether someone is a child of God or not. We are to look for those things that are found only in Christians as proof that they are indeed. I have learned that we are not to be afraid of asking why an interpretation of the Scriptures should be accepted considering that a part or parts of the Scriptures appear to disagree. I have learned to accept everyone who says that they are Christians as though they truly were and treat them as such because if they are not true brethren, that treatment will show that they aren't.

TBC
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
I have learned that my day job or career is God's ministry of love to the men whom my life touches and that I should pour all that God has made me into it. I have learned to not be afraid to be tested, for whatever fails and cannot stand a strong test is not worth holding and that which is true and acceptable is found in letting go the unworthy. This is why I submitted the proposed framework of my plans to your intelligence.

I want you to be strong too. To be like a rock. To be unafraid of braving the tearing storm and rending earthquake. To not be so intimidated by them that you fail to hear the gentle whisper when they have passed.

TBC
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
If nairaland is anything to go by, there is very great trouble in the Church. It is not new to us but we may have become inured to it. We who are true believers should not be difficult to distinguish from the false especially at the time when that which separates us comes: the time of fruit.

I allowed myself to be accused of pride and arrogance before on the forum because I was afraid that the revelations/understandings being entrusted to me were beginning to make me proud. The result was that I nearly started to hold them back and stop giving them. Do you know what would have happened? Many whom I do not know would have gone hungry. Terrible. And that while I had that which would have sustained them and built their strength for battle.

I allowed false compassion to cost me resources entrusted to me for the Church. Another very terrible thing. There is a reason why Jesus said to give your message and, if you are rejected, to SHAKE OFF THE DUST OF YOUR FEET AND LEAVE. Why?

TBC
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Because there is far much more to do than just try to win one person. The time of the Gentiles is almost done. The important thing to our Father now is that we make sure the things which do remain not focus our work on bringing in unwilling ones. It is a willing, heart-hungry Church that has washed her garments and made them white that He is coming for.

C'est finis
Re: An Unsent Email by Goshen360(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
How do I quote another quote Simple answer.......manipulate the text to a achieve your result..... grin

We who are true believers should not be difficult to distinguish from the false especially at the time when that which separates us comes: the time of fruit.

And the Spirit of God is one.....same message coming forth to me recently. Glory to God.
Re: An Unsent Email by k2039: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
OP YOUR MESSAGE IN FULL

I never knew until I started debating on nairaland how really to read the Bible. My approach was to try to read through a book or a letter or read through the Bible. Why? Well, um, because it's good to read the Bible as a Christian. See? No real reason. There were many "why's" that I had very poor answers to until I met a Christian who could not separate faith from reason.

I had only recently been brought into the understanding that God had reasons for doing things and it seemed He wanted me to know them. And that scared me! I was walking alone in that till I met you. With you, I took off like a rocket and the Lord started to open up incredible things to me

I have learned, for instance, that we are even to examine critically that inner feeling that we trust so much to tell us whether someone is a child of God or not. We are to look for those things that are found only in Christians as proof that they are indeed. I have learned that we are not to be afraid of asking why an interpretation of the Scriptures should be accepted considering that a part or parts of the Scriptures appear to disagree. I have learned to accept everyone who says that they are Christians as though they truly were and treat them as such because if they are not true brethren, that treatment will show that they aren't.

I have learned that my day job or career is God's ministry of love to the men whom my life touches and that I should pour all that God has made me into it. I have learned to not be afraid to be tested, for whatever fails and cannot stand a strong test is not worth holding and that which is true and acceptable is found in letting go the unworthy. This is why I submitted the proposed framework of my plans to your intelligence.

I want you to be strong too. To be like a rock. To be unafraid of braving the tearing storm and rending earthquake. To not be so intimidated by them that you fail to hear the gentle whisper when they have passed.

If nairaland is anything to go by, there is very great trouble in the Church. It is not new to us but we may have become inured to it. We who are true believers should not be difficult to distinguish from the false especially at the time when that which separates us comes: the time of fruit.

I allowed myself to be accused of pride and arrogance before on the forum because I was afraid that the revelations/understandings being entrusted to me were beginning to make me proud. The result was that I nearly started to hold them back and stop giving them. Do you know what would have happened? Many whom I do not know would have gone hungry. Terrible. And that while I had that which would have sustained them and built their strength for battle.

I allowed false compassion to cost me resources entrusted to me for the Church. Another very terrible thing. There is a reason why Jesus said to give your message and, if you are rejected, to SHAKE OFF THE DUST OF YOUR FEET AND LEAVE. Why?

Because there is far much more to do than just try to win one person. The time of the Gentiles is almost done. The important thing to our Father now is that we make sure the things which do remain not focus our work on bringing in unwilling ones. It is a willing, heart-hungry Church that has washed her garments and made them white that He is coming for.

1 Like

Re: An Unsent Email by k2039: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
[size=12pt][/size]Matthew 7:15-20

The Message (MSG)

15-20 “Be wary of false preachers who smile a lot, dripping with practiced sincerity. Chances are they are out to rip you off some way or other. Don’t be impressed with charisma; look for character. Who preachers are is the main thing, not what they say. A genuine leader will never exploit your emotions or your pocketbook. These diseased trees with their bad apples are going to be chopped down and burned.
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
@K2039 and Goshen360

Thank you guys smiley
Re: An Unsent Email by tpia5: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
Which inner feeling is someone saying s/he trusts before "knowing" if another person is a christian?

Support this assertion with scripture not quoted out of context, plz.

What i read in the bible is by their fruit you shall know them.

Fruit meaning words and actions.

For example, a "christian" who consistently does the same anti-christian things as a non-believer- do you need an inner feeling before you know how the cookie is crumbling?

This thread sounds cultic imo. Dont know where you people are going with your attacks on the body of Christ. The ones you killed in lokoja arent enough?

God punish satan.
Re: An Unsent Email by tpia5: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Maybe i'm reading the thread wrong?

I noticed yall have started saluting yourselves already.
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: An Unsent Email by JeSoul(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wow, fantastic! this post is a gem of gems, bursting at the seams with golden nuggets. Lemme quote a few:

• "I have learned that my day job or career is God's ministry of love to the men whom my life touches and that I should pour all that God has made me into it."

• "I have learned to not be afraid to be tested, for whatever fails and cannot stand a strong test is not worth holding and that which is true and acceptable is found in letting go the unworthy.

• I allowed false compassion to cost me resources entrusted to me for the Church. Another very terrible thing. There is a reason why Jesus said to give your message and, if you are rejected, to SHAKE OFF THE DUST OF YOUR FEET AND LEAVE.

Ihedinobi, thank you for this thread. I pray our heavenly father continue to increase your wisdom, bless all that concerns you and equip you for all that He has planned. Amen and amen.
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
JeSoul: Wow, fantastic! this post is a gem of gems, bursting at the seams with golden nuggets. Lemme quote a few:

Ihedinobi, thank you for this thread. I pray our heavenly father continue to increase your wisdom, bless all that concerns you and equip you for all that He has planned. Amen and amen.

Thank you, sis. May His Grace be increased toward you too and your ways be firmly established in Him
Re: An Unsent Email by MrAnony1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
My brother, thanks for this thread.....

FOLLOWING!

1 Like

Re: An Unsent Email by wiegraf: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
My attention span is far too low to read that, but this thread has a warm fuzzy feeling. Even though I don't know why, well done guise!
However, it also makes it perfect for trolling...
Maybe I'll be back...

1 Like

Re: An Unsent Email by Enigma(m): 5:06am On Sep 18, 2012
I think this is a very good, indeed excellent thread. In my opinion, from the Christian point of view, this is the kind of thing that the Religion forum is most useful for.

Challenge one another, let each examine his thinking, approach, attitude and practice. Let each learn from others and reexamine his own way of thinking and doing.

However, there are qualifiers for this to work ---- since we do not want to be carried away by every wind of doctrine.

Certain things/conditions must exist to make the most of this including but not limited to:

* honesty - each must be committed to ascertaining the truth of scripture and even truth generally as best as possible;
* humility - each must accept that there is sooo much that we really don't know and perhaps simply cannot know;
* balance - we must recognise that on many issues, each position that seems to be the true or correct position in Scripture can be qualified;
* charity or perhaps what bros Ihedinobi called Grace elsewhere - while we remain committed to what we believe to be true, we all should strive to be accommodating of our brethren and sistren who honestly see things differently
* firmness - on the other hand, charity/grace does not mean we should (always) tolerate falsehood, particularly things capable of shipwrecking people's faith.

Please, understand that these are general ideas and do not by any means represent a claim that I myself always observe these things. wink

cool

2 Likes

Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2012
Mr_Anony: My brother, thanks for this thread.....

FOLLOWING!

Thank you. I'm most grateful for the mercy shown to me by the Lord's bringing me to this forum to meet people like you, my brother.
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2012
Enigma: I think this is a very good, indeed excellent thread. In my opinion, from the Christian point of view, this is the kind of thing that the Religion forum is most useful for.

Challenge one another, let each examine his thinking, approach, attitude and practice. Let each learn from others and reexamine his own way of thinking and doing.

However, there are qualifiers for this to work ---- since we do not want to be carried away by every wind of doctrine.

Certain things/conditions must exist to make the most of this including but not limited to:

* honesty - each must be committed to ascertaining the truth of scripture and even truth generally as best as possible;
* humility - each must accept that there is sooo much that we really don't know and perhaps simply cannot know;
* balance - we must recognise that on many issues, each position that seems to be the true or correct position in Scripture can be qualified;
* charity or perhaps what bros Ihedinobi called Grace elsewhere - while we remain committed to what we believe to be true, we all should strive to be accommodating of our brethren and sistren who honestly see things differently
* firmness - on the other hand, charity/grace does not mean we should (always) tolerate falsehood, particularly things capable of shipwrecking people's faith.

Please, understand that these are general ideas and do not by any means represent a claim that I myself always observe these things. wink

cool

Thank you, sir. I totally agree with you. There is a reason why we are told to bear each other up, encourage one another etc. We are each of us uniquely limited in our capacity for Christ. I represent a particular measure of Christ as do you, sir and each several Christian does. The measure to which we are faithful in making this measure available to the rest of the Church is the measure to which our life here on earth has held value of any sort.

Thank you for being one of my teachers and helpers, sir.

PS: I don't know if you've checked, sir, but I sent you a mail yesterday or two days ago. Looking forward to a response.
Re: An Unsent Email by Ishilove: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2012
wiegraf:
However, it also makes it perfect for trolling...
Maybe I'll be back...
Don't even think about it,buster!! angry
Re: An Unsent Email by SNCOQ3(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2012
... I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. Matt 16:18.
Isn't it assuring? smiley

I'll make a contribution later in the evening...God willing *back to study. preparing for exams*

1 Like

Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2012
SNCOQ3: ... I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. Matt 16:18.
Isn't it assuring? smiley

I'll make a contribution later in the evening...God willing *back to study. preparing for exams*

It certainly is, bro. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: An Unsent Email by SNCOQ3(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2012
@Enigma, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing.

How do i start? Should i respond directly to my brother's topic or just share my thought? which ever direction i take, please be gracious to me if i happen not to be as coherent has i should.

I joined nairaland with the intent of learning and making contributions in the technology and programming section. On finding little or nothing of interest, i became a classic 'frontpager'- responding to anything of interest that 'makes' it to the frontpage. I was drawn to the religious section by the need to expose the lies that disbelievers are rational people and Christians are not. My participation as been been more of a passionate reaction to defend the faith for the sake of young believers who might get confused than the need for a calculated debate to 'win' atheist into the fold...I can go and on but time wold not allow me at this time.

to the apologist: We know that faith is not reason but faith is reasonable. Just because we play 'logic' with the disbelievers on nairaland by 'reducing' Christianity to the rational doesn't mean that their is not much more: ...daily miracles...answered prayers...the still small voice...prophecies...Abba Father!

to the evangelist: It's not enough to preach; You have to back it up with fervent prayers- their is much more to unbelieving than we think.
This is what a sister shared with me when i was neck-deep in an an argument on this post https://www.nairaland.com/901719/atheist-state-reasons-not-believing/5#10488593

Kentus: To all the Christians on this thread, remember that there's a difference between evangelizing and arguing.

The Word of God you believe clearly says that the things of the Spirit are foolishness to the carnal mind. They cannot be carnally discerned.

Therefore, if you truly believe the Word you preach you would understand that this is not a matter to be argued.

Remember also that the Holy Spirit does not convince. He convicts.

Its instructive to know that some skepticism are supernatural in origin, so just trying to 'convince' without 'breaking strongholds' won't do:

"And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. "
II Cor 4:3-4

For the insincere disbelievers: I've come to discover that some are just God-haters who're using the argument for atheism as a cover for their deep moral failures(lesb.ianism? g.ay?) their lack of sincerity is evident for all to see. Jesus loves you; He did not come to make bad people good but to make dead people live. Change from your ways before you get to a point of no return:

...They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 2 Thess 2:10-11

1 Like

Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2012
SNCOQ3: @Enigma, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing.

How do i start? Should i respond directly to my brother's topic or just share my thought? which ever direction i take, please be gracious to me if i happen not to be as coherent has i should.

I joined nairaland with the intent of learning and making contributions in the technology and programming section. On finding little or nothing of interest, i became a classic 'frontpager'- responding to anything of interest that 'makes' it to the frontpage. I was drawn to the religious section by the need to expose the lies that disbelievers are rational people and Christians are not. My participation as been been more of a passionate reaction to defend the faith for the sake of young believers who might get confused than the need for a calculated debate to 'win' atheist into the fold...I can go and on but time wold not allow me at this time.

to the apologist: We know that faith is not reason but faith is reasonable. Just because we play 'logic' with the disbelievers on nairaland by 'reducing' Christianity to the rational doesn't mean that their is not much more: ...daily miracles...answered prayers...the still small voice...prophecies...Abba Father!

to the evangelist: It's not enough to preach; You have to back it up with fervent prayers- their is much more to unbelieving than we think.
This is what a sister shared with me when i was neck-deep in an an argument on this post https://www.nairaland.com/901719/atheist-state-reasons-not-believing/5#10488593

Its instructive to know that some skepticism are supernatural in origin, so just trying to 'convince' without 'breaking strongholds' won't do:

For the insincere disbelievers: I've come to discover that some are just God-haters who're using the argument for atheism as a cover for their deep moral failures(lesb.ianism? g.ay?) their lack of sincerity is evident for all to see. Jesus loves you; He did not come to make bad people good but to make dead people live. Change from your ways before you get to a point of no return:

I like your post, bro. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. They fit well into the flow of the thread.

There is one sentiment you appeared to espouse that I am particularly interested in. True enough, there is such a thing as "reducing Christianity to the rational". It usually works out in outright rejection of things that require an higher intelligence than Adam's to understand, such things for instance as Jesus's possession of both Deity and humanity in one Self. But, rather than think of the rational as that which makes sense within "carnal" or material limits, the Christian considers the rational as that which makes sense within "spiritual" or what I call absolute limits. (Edit: I find it necessary to add this safeguard here though the rest of my comment actually addresses it: these spiritual limits embrace the carnal. That means that the Christian's rationality does not contradict material reality, but it accepts it as a subset of spiritual or absolute reality not as the universal set itself.)

The working out of our salvation results in a continuous upward expansion of the limits of understanding or reason. The Christian is not permitted to be a blind believer nor is he tasked to preach a blind faith. The Faith of the Lord Jesus is a seeing faith. The annoyance it presents to the hardened unbeliever is its claim to see the unseen, to know the unknown and hear the unheard, things that however hard the hardened unbeliever strains to come into sensory appreciation of, he keeps falling short so that he ends up discounting their existence.

Do you perhaps understand better now the traditional enmity between Abel and Cain, Jesus and the Serpent, God's children and the Devil's? It is simply that the latter keeps exerting all their energy to merit something that the former is given as a gift. That results in a jealousy. And when all the latter's effort fails, reality is decreed by them to be only what they decide it is so that the Christian's declaration that there's more reality than they can comprehend provokes their animosity.

This is the governing word for Christianity: "And this is eternal life: knowing You the only true God and Jesus Christ Whom You have sent", the substance of John 17:3.

In short, the Christian cannot and does not "reduce" anything to the rational, he always raises the rational to ever greater rationality. You could in fact equate Christ with true meaning. It is not for nothing that one of His Names is Truth.
Re: An Unsent Email by SNCOQ3(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2012
^ Good morning my bro,
i use the word "reduce" for lack of a better word as at the time of writing. I think the word that best convey my intent is "simplify". We christian apologist are not reductionist like the atheist; We only simplify, permit me, the super-rational to the rational for the "children" to understand deep spiritual truth(i believe the ability to do this effectively is a wonderful gift from God). Jesus Christ, by His nature- the Logos, is the interaction between the Creator and the created, Supernatural and the natural, the spiritual and the material...Consider the parables; Our Lord uses trees, seeds, fruits etc to convey truth that is technically beyond our grasp(in computer science lingo, its known as providing an "abstraction layer" ).

My call to for the apologist is that of caution lest we go "off-balance". A long 'fight' with disbelievers can have its side-effect if wisdom is not applied. example of what i mean is what I'll call the "Thomas factor" ....I'll explain later.

3 Likes

Re: An Unsent Email by MrAnony1(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2012
SNCOQ3: ^ Good morning my bro,
i use the word "reduce" for lack of a better word as at the time of writing. I think the word that best convey my intent is "simplify". We christian apologist are not reductionist like the atheist; We only simplify, permit me, the super-rational to the rational for the "children" to understand deep spiritual truth(i believe the ability to do this effectively is a wonderful gift from God). Jesus Christ, by His nature- the Logos, is the interaction between the Creator and the created, Supernatural and the natural, the spiritual and the material...Consider the parables; Our Lord uses trees, seeds, fruits etc to convey truth that is technically beyond our grasp(in computer science lingo, its known as providing an "abstraction layer" ).

My call to for the apologist is that of caution lest we go "off-balance". A long 'fight' with disbelievers can have its side-effect if wisdom is not applied. example of what i mean is what I'll call the "Thomas factor" ....I'll explain later.
Wow....you've just spiked my interest....please give more. I am especially interested in "The Thomas Factor"
Re: An Unsent Email by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
SNCOQ3: ^ Good morning my bro,

Lovely post, bro. smiley Also curious about this "Thomas factor".
Re: An Unsent Email by Goshen360(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
.....still following o, make una no think say I don contribute and run comot....I have one or more issue to contribute in my observation on this religious session as it relates to this the OP. I will like SNCOQ3 to conclude on his "Thomas factor" and more (if any).....God bless y'all.
Re: An Unsent Email by saintvc(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Wen wil u send d email
Re: An Unsent Email by SNCOQ3(m): 1:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Its interesting to discover that someone has written a book with that title. I googled "The Thomas Factor" and found this http://www.garyhabermas.com/books/thomas_factor/thomas_factor.htm
This is pure coincidence hence, I'll call mine "Thomas Syndrome".

Before i continue, It should be clear that this could be subjective. By this, i mean even if we share the same belief, our christian experience may be different since our spiritual condition is shaped by the personal choices we make; therefore, it does not necessarily apply to everyone.

"Thomas Syndrome" is a condition in which a christian apologist have become a doubting christian on account of a prolong and weary argument with skeptics. If an atheist is a hardened unbeliever (borrowed from Ihedinobi), this apologist is now a hardened believer (by this, i mean a 'heady' believer).

* This is exacerbated by preoccupying ourselves with defending the faith at the expense of personal devotion to God. The drift out of fellowship is usually subtle.

The resultant effect of this- as far as i know:
* Without the help of the Holy Spirit: restraint is hard, knowledge puffs us up, we are motivated by pride to sustain an argument rather than back out when it is wise to do so.

* Rationalize what we don't fully understand in order to accept it. This is reductionism (a good example is reducing the doctrine of the Trinity to "Oneness" ).

* We glorify reason beyond its limit; therefore, it becomes an uphill task to obey God's Word before understanding it. In order words, child-like faith becomes extremely difficult.

* When a brother shares an honest testimony in church, you have to deal with an abnormal surge of doubt before dousing it by reminding yourself of God's faithfulness over and over again. lipsrsealed
----------------------------------------
For the apologist again, remember the ...daily miracles...answered prayers...the still small voice...prophecies...Abba Father!
Be refreshed...May God grant you strenght.
Re: An Unsent Email by SNCOQ3(m): 2:08am On Sep 21, 2012
Goshen360: .....still following o, make una no think say I don contribute and run comot....I have one or more issue to contribute in my observation on this religious session as it relates to this the OP. I will like SNCOQ3 to conclude on his "Thomas factor" and more (if any).....God bless y'all.

*when we finish we go talk about about your sister. the babe go cause fight between Ihedinobi and his twin brother, Mr Anony too young for marriage so the reasonable choice na me.*
Re: An Unsent Email by Goshen360(m): 3:54am On Sep 21, 2012
SNCOQ3:

*when we finish we go talk about about your sister. the babe go cause fight between Ihedinobi and his twin brother, Mr Anony too young for marriage so the reasonable choice na me.*

You wan start trouble ni?..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholics Make The Best Atheists Because They Know One Basic Truth......... / Some Facts You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo And Faith Oyedepo / Why Are Nigerian Overtly Religious Without Any Positive Results?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.