Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. (2871 Views)

Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return / What Profitable Business Can I Trade With N200,000 With A Very Good Return ?? / What Can I Do With 100,000 And Have A Good Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. by rimzo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello,
Please i need your advice.
With 250K, what can someone invest it in and make a good return on it.

Your kind advices is requested..

Thanks
Re: What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. by europreneur: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
Well, I represent a UK company. I am not sure we need your moneybut we'd like you to help us find new markets for our high speed doors business http://www.rollershutterdoors.com/products/energy-saving/high-speed-doors.html
Re: What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. by hameed1: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
There is with good return,you might not invest up to that amount,
but you will be glad just send me your e-mail to 08067570507 for details
or akinwaley2k2002@yahoo.com, i will tell you what to do.
Re: What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. by kenny143: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
[size=24pt]EMBER PROMO ! ! ![/size]

End user:
Get 10% Bonus on every recharge above 1,000 units.
Valid for all Registered Members only ...registration is free(http://www.zoebulksms.com/index.php?option=com_user&view=register&Itemid=12)

Resellers:
Get a complete sms website of your own within 2days and [size=24pt]start making N20,000 and above daily[/size], With a set up cost of N20,000 Hosting and domain name inclusive.

Bonuses attached include:

Free 2,000 units on your first recharge of at least 5,000 units

Free Gsm number database of any state of your choice

Free Coaching on how to make money from goggle with your site

Free 24/7 Coaching on how to maintain your site

Free Ebook on how to get over 1,000 visitors to your website in less than 7days

Start buying sms at[size=24pt]0.75kobo [/size]and sell at any price of your choice.

FOR MORE DETAILS, YOU CAN CALL US ON OUR CUSTOMER CARE LINE: 08066975823 or visit www.zoebulksms.com
Re: What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. by fxjohn2: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
invest minimum of 200k in my forex business and get 20% monthly or 100% every 3mths. Fast safe and very secure. Note that you may not need to send me the money, you could fund your account yourself while i manage it. For more details send mail to jonosa2@gmail.com
john
Re: What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. by oceanflows(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2012

Car tracking business with zero capital
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I want to use this medium to introduce and guide you through making real money
by starting your own vehicle tracking business with or without cash.
It does not matter if you are technically inclined or not
"Discover The Hidden Secrets Of Exploding Your Bank Account,
By Starting Your Own
Vehicle Tracking Business!"
..With or Without Spending a Dime!
We have tapped into the business and making cool cash from it and we are willing and ready to show you how.
Many vehicle owner are willing to track their vehicle but they do not know where and how. This could be that multi-million business jackpot, you have been dreaming of. And don’t say I never told you. Car tracking business is one of the simplest and easiest businesses you can start even without or minimal capital investment especially when you have to start from the scratch on small scale, and yet it’s one of the biggest paying businesses – if you ask me.
You can monitor the car’s speed limit, cut off fuel supply, stop the car engine, know the location of the car, hear conversations going on in the car, and so much more through your GSM Phone. Now you can see why every car owner must want to have it in their car. But this is even the piece meal, wait for how companies can use GSM car tracking. In as much as all the good benefit car owners can derive from car tracking device, companies benefit more.

You might be wondering right now, how one comes in. How can I benefit from this huge opportunity? What is the start up requirement? How do I get trained? The opportunity is open for any one with as much as good interest and strong passion. A good marketer can excel more even without any startup capital. Ability to fix the device in cars and trucks is an added advantage for a start-up entrepreneur, but don’t let this bother you –We have a training on that, but above all, your ability to do this business successful lies in your in-depth understanding of the potential market, how to tap into the different opportunities that exist in this business, and how best to package your idea or understanding of this business to reach out to your target market with huge prospects and value proposition they can’t resist.

Access your vehicle’s current location through mobile phone.
Listen to conversation in and around your car from any location.
Restrict the movement of your vehicle to a particular location.
Geo-fences sends notification via SMS to alert you whenever the vehicle violates this restriction.
View car speed LIVE, in real-time - and play-back everywhere the car have been.
SOS panic button sends out your exact location for immediate rescue/action.
Stop your car from any location using any phone.
GPS real-time surveillance tracking, allows you to see your vehicle moving on the map.
You can track your car from any web-enabled PC/Phone in the world. You can see the location of your car in real time(see your car moving).
Worldwide coverage with NO additional programs to buy or install - no additional or hidden cost

1. Introduction/Opportunities in Vehicle Tracking Business
You will be introduced to the immense opportunities that abound in this business and how you can be part of it. This will enable you to know the possibilities that abound and decide if this business will meet your target.
2. Basic Requirements For Vehicle Tracking Start-up
You will be taken through the requirements needed to setup a Vehicle Tracking Business and what you need to put in place to enable successful take off of the business on a sound note.
3. How Vehicle Tracking Works
You will be able to learn how Vehicle Tracking business works and what you need to be ahead of the game. You cannot make it, if you don't know how this business works and what it takes to be successful in it. You will also learn how to manage the business.
4. Fleet Management Setup And Tracking
You will also be thought on how to make a recurring income by implementing and setting up a fleet management tracking for your clients and how they will be paying you monthly or yearly to maintain it for them.
5. How To Hire Vehicle Tracking Installation Technicians and Get Trained At A Cheaper Rate
Yow will be thought how to hire installation technician at a low price to work with you in installing the tracker on your client's vehicles. We can also train you as a vehicle tracking installation technician if you choose to. We will even show you how you can start this business with this company even without money and still make a fortune out of it.

6. Practical Demonstration Of The Tracker
You will get to see practical demonstration of the tracker and how it works. Live demonstration of the capability of the tracker will be shown for all participants to see why every car owner will want to have one
You will get training manuals and marketing material that you will use to kick-start your business immediately and start making money

CONTACT US NOW:
Phone: 08034317717, 08029200080
Email: info@oceanflowglobal.com
Re: What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. by oceanflows(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2012
[/color]sms @ 75kobo only @ www.smswazobia.com[color=#006600]

(1) (Reply)

[photos] See The Houses Of Some Of The Richest People In The World…amazing / How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely / How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.