Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) (17755 Views)

Wtf !!! Lenny Kravitz Manhood Exposed When His Pants Tore On Stage (photos) / See Woman Who Climbed A Very High 6-meter Pole Just To Watch Concert For Free! / Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by yemi2plus(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
If you ask an average Nigerian about Iceprince you’ll tales of being one of the responsible artists available, but this show of shame left a lot of people stunned with this shabby and distasteful dressing at the Close-up Loves Naija Concert last Sunday. Mr. Ice Prince pant was almost touching his knee all in the name of being “cool” or “keeping it real”, Shey that one self na Swag or wetin??
Well, They Further explain Further that Sagging was Borned in United State Jails, Sagging is a Signal used by Prisoners when they want to have Sèx with other Prisoner without the Guards knowing!!!
We Remember the Kennis Music Easter Fiesta at Elegushi Beach where Ice Prince Seriously Fell from the State?? Guess he should stop this Sagging, Its for Kids.

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by yemi2plus(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pic

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by IlCapitano(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
C'mon.....It's kinda obvious that you rushed to put this up cos this post is full of typos. Btw what the hell is 'borned'. Slow down hotshot.

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by NEROSKY(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
this is not iceprince jooor!!!!
snap anoda one sad sad
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by yemi2plus(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
NEROSKY: this is not iceprince jooor!!!!
snap anoda one sad sad
stop usin chinese glass

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2012
See his 150 boxers and 400 belt undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by KINGWISDOM1(m): 2:35am On Sep 18, 2012
See ice prince,he dey show 4 LAG dey sag 4 HIS MIND HE BE JAMES BOND
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by yamakuza: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2012
clean briefs
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by richman024: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2012
Abegi...dz one no b zamani...wtf is wrong wv dz blogger...cook up anoda gibberish towi...ignoramus
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2012
How was he "disgraced"? Who disgraced him? You peeps need to get a life.

4 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by yemi2plus(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
richman024: Abegi...dz one no b zamani...wtf is wrong wv dz blogger...cook up anoda gibberish towi...ignoramus
u dull pass fish
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by FreshGuy2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
Yeah,for his mind he dey think say he be james bond
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Ariyke: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
hornipipe: See his 150 boxers and 400 belt undecided
grin
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by jayjam(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
this isn't iceprince,oya anoda px showing his face with that wears
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
*Yawn* pls, tak anoder shot, evn d blindest bat in 9ija knws this is not my iceprince, why wasting your time up here u wuld be famous being a IndecentStar photograqhist*Laughs in chineese*beter lies nxt tyme dude.
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
yemi2plus2: If you ask an average Nigerian about Iceprince you’ll tales of being one of the responsible artists available, but this show of shame left a lot of people stunned with this shabby and distasteful dressing at the Close-up Loves Naija Concert last Sunday. Mr. Ice Prince pant was almost touching his knee all in the name of being “cool” or “keeping it real”, Shey that one self na Swag or wetin??
Well, They Further explain Further that Sagging was Borned in United State Jails, Sagging is a Signal used by Prisoners when they want to have Sèx with other Prisoner without the Guards knowing!!!
We Remember the Kennis Music Easter Fiesta at Elegushi Beach where Ice Prince Seriously Fell from the State?? Guess he should stop this Sagging, Its for Kids.

How old is he?
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ariyke:
grin
wink
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by mizzochocinco: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
This kinda Shiit make me hate stupid boys that want to look hip...why the fvck do u think belts were made
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by tpia1: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
is he gaay?

is this a fake picture?
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by legendaryboss(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Toritongue
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by boron10(m): 2:06am On Jan 12, 2013
yemi2plus2: If you ask an average Nigerian about Iceprince you’ll tales of being one of the responsible artists available, but this show of shame left a lot of people stunned with this shabby and distasteful dressing at the Close-up Loves Naija Concert last Sunday. Mr. Ice Prince pant was almost touching his knee all in the name of being “cool” or “keeping it real”, Shey that one self na Swag or wetin??
You don't have to open a thread embarassed
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by egbeman1: 4:56am On Jan 12, 2013
jayjam: this isn't iceprince,oya anoda px showing his face with that wears

Am 100% sure dat is IcePrince..That's the way he greets ppl, and he's a big fan of Channels designer
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by cfours: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2013
not a good look at all!!
pull your pants up. no one wants to see ur azz cheeks.

is this photoshop. or is it real?
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Darlo22(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2013
THE INNER CAUCUS
In almost every corporate setting, there is an inner caucus, an inner clique and the members of that clique need to determine in very clear terms that you are worthy of joining their clique. This inner clique becomes more important, if your boss is a member. I once walked into a clandestine meeting in the office on a Saturday. Immediately I stepped in, my boss became agitated, because I wasn’t expected to show up on a Saturday.
It was really funny because they couldn’t have any meaningful discussion until I left the office later in the evening. At a point my boss came over and enquired when I was leaving and I also discovered that my colleagues who came to the office that day did not come to work but where just sitting idly at their desk waiting for me to leave. Apparently I wasn’t trusted and I do no belong to the clique. A few days later there was a change in the manning structure of my unit and I suspect that this was discussed in that inner caucus meeting. Having cliques in every organization is almost inevitable, they are usually breeding grounds for incompetence and ineptitude as incompetent employees simply do their best to join the clique while their poor performance on the job is overlooked.
Excerpts from my new book-[b][/b]Its Okay to have a bad boss-Understanding the 12 kinds of bosses and how to deal with them

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Mobinga: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Fklin(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2013
NEROSKY: this is not iceprince jooor!!!!
snap anoda one sad sad
....its not ice prince jaare
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Meegadough: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Stale news
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by Dreyl(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2013
Op are u sure this is icey
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by GeorgeBrown: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Very irresponsible of him
grin
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by INFO70: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
hornipipe: See his 150 boxers and 400 belt undecided
Is sagging all about exposing expensive boxer/belt? It is all about exposing one's immaturity and stupidity
Re: Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) by weirdninja: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chocolate City Entertainment Presents Ice Prince with two new singles titled 'V.I.P' and 'Gimme Dat' Featuring Burna Boy,Yung L & Olamide..With ChopStix On the Beat there is always one thing to expect....Listen and share your thought!!!

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD V.I.P[/size]

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD GIMME DAT[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Celebrity Displays Massive Boobs And Ass In Photos And Video . Rated18+ / Foluke Daramola-salako Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.