Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University (21131 Views)

1500 Nigerian Students Face Deportation In UK / 2000 Students Face Deportation Within 60 Days / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Callotti: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Scholarship to study 'Theater Arts' and 'Mass Ashawo Comm'?
Mu ho ho ho ho ho ho
Students Indeeeeeeed!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by legalwealth(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
chucky234: Deportation for working? All dis oyinbo with stup:I'd laws sef,if say na thief dem go thief na him be say na kill dem for just kill dem.

I wonders too...
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Paentera(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
They'll definitely be deported - they're the scapegoats those in immigration need annually to show they're justifying the reason they wake up to come to work daily.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by SUKURU(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
so just for working they handcuff as if they are thieves let these white sometime behave like humans............
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Siga: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Guys.....please stop making fun of these kids......we all know they did something wrong.....but....na person wey dey in these situation know how difficult it is.....I was once a student in Canada, got a scholarship from the school and I know how hard it is to survive ......Glory be to God I'm blessed now.....but, please dont make fun of these girls....its unfair....and FYI....they are Nigerians, stop tagging them igbo, yoruba or hausa....we are all Nigerians and Africans...tx

7 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Na so dem want deport these 2 fresh fishes whey Canadian weather don fresh their skin so? Chei! Na so dem wan throway dem enter hellfire Nigeria?

Abeg pity dem naw. Dem don turn Akata already o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by henrysam(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
bibiking1: deport them! Quickly
Are u jealous? Why being so callous?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by mathskill: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by EkoAtlantic: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
alaoeri: Feel for the biafrans but they pretty sha wink
lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by psalmizt(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
this is what we get for having an irresponsible government that cannot fix anything other than their pockets.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Education zero, Infrastructure zilch, angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by yeye4live(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
Deporting dem cuse dey chose to work,I se no crime here abeg,2dose sayin dey shud deport dem ure all haters wit pple like u in dis country n africa u wil always b dier to bak bite Pple, witches n wizards, wat s wrong to work again
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Wetin dem do? Two girls trying to make an honest living is all I see. They were oblivious to that warped up law, and quit the minute they discovered, they should let them be please. My own be sey dem go yankee finish con dey study those yeye courses. Waste of scholarship, theatre arts and international relations, how will that help anyone? Na wa
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by safarigirl(f): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
mathskill: Breaking the law with impunity only happens in Nigeria.This should serve as a lesson to Nigerians when they leave the shores of this indisciplined country, you dont just go breaking rules in other countries believing the Nigerian will factor in to set you free.Whatever is thier fate,they would have learn't it the hard way.
what do you mean breaking the law with impunity? You read the gist so? They were not aware of the law and quit when they knew, what bloody impunity are you talking about? And what kind of phuckd up law is that anyways? Free them abeg, they were just tryna make extra cash, at least they didn't resort to selling drugs or that kinda sh!t.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by obailala(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
psalmizt: this is what we get for having an irresponsible government that cannot fix anything other than their pockets.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Education zero, Infrastructure zilch, angry angry angry angry
Exactly my thoughts. This rubbish can only happen because the girls come from a dead country with rotten leaders.

3 years of labour and Nigerian resources (capital flight) about to be stolen by Canada simply because the girls worked for 2 weeks which in my opinion ultimately improves the Canadian economy. As for those making insensitive remarks here, just wait until a similar fate (or even worse) befalls you or someone close to you.

Anyway, as much as I feel really sad about the unfortunate fate of these girls, I think they look kind of funny in that picture

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by princeonx: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
What good will that do to you?
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by wandeay: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
am sure if they are from countries like Us, Uk, Germany, Spain, etc, they wont be deported, wen they know they even have beta education, but since they are Africans, they knew they are going back to face the worse(poor education), THIS IS ONE OF THE NUMEROUS PROBLEMS OUR LEADERS HAVE CAUSED!
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by mathskill: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
safarigirl: what do you mean breaking the law with impunity? You read the gist so? They were not aware of the law and quit when they knew, what bloody impunity are you talking about? And what kind of phuckd up law is that anyways? Free them abeg, they were just tryna make extra cash, at least they didn't resort to selling drugs or that kinda sh!t.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.Thank God they committed the offence in a country were the rule of law is enforced and they will face no other music than the full wrath of the law.If you dont like that go hug transformer.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by zarkknight(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Which government gives scholarship and doesnt give monthly stipend. Did they need to work @ walmart? Na to set up panel o.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Ejine(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2012
Callotti: Scholarship to study 'Theater Arts' and 'Mass Ashawo Comm'?
Mu ho ho ho ho ho ho
Students Indeeeeeeed!!!!! grin

STOP IT!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by 190: 12:36am On Sep 22, 2012

kia kian grin grin grin grin

on a serious note,. they shud just leave them be
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2012

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by glogift(m): 2:51am On Sep 22, 2012
Not suprize to hear that.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 22, 2012
Studying theatre art and international studies in canada?wonder shall never end.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by NosaHenry(m): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2012
My heart goes out to the girls. Just to do some casual jobs to makes ends meet. Bad and repulsive law.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University by Pennywise(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2012
I wonder how many such scholarships state and fed govts have for students of theater arts, mass comm in western unis.

Clearly these are not ordinary Nigerians. They are petty mistresses and children of public servants.

U frequently hear they are schooling in Canada hardly anywhere else. And the impression is that their education is being financed by their parents.

This might be a pointer to a wholesale scholarship scam involving public officials and dependants being paid for with public funds- but who cares.

The Canadian govt will be creating a bad precedent if in d end they don't deport these two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

51-year-old Taraba Bridge Collapses / First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August / Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.