Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim (3695 Views)

Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam / Save Oyedepo's Muslim Sister / A Plea From A Muslim Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim by ummitoagirl(f): 1:07am On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Muslim by Ibkabasa(m): 2:07am On Sep 18, 2012
Salam.U cn cntar me,am ibrahim suleiman,base in kaduna,08039648229
Re: Muslim by olawalebabs(m): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2012
Nice thread, i will only advice not to give our personal details so as not to fall prey of scamers. There're other way you can send those details
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
ummitoagirl: Salamu alaykum..

I am a single sister searching for a Life partner. Can someone point me
to places- online or a mosque I can seek for a life partner?.
I am 27, Hijabi, Degree level Education, Ok looking (Mashallah) & a student of knowledge.
furthermore, I have an 18 months old child.

I'm the right person for you smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Muslim by ummitoagirl(f): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am very serious. Can you please give me some info about yourself? ie Location, occupation etc
Re: Muslim by olawalebabs(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
toba: I'm the right person for you smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
she need a muslim.
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2012
ummitoagirl: I am very serious. Can you please give me some info about yourself? ie Location, occupation etc
thats no big deal. but u have to be pretty urself. if u are, send me an email via nairaland account, and I'll respond back. cheers
Re: Muslim by deols(f): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2012
@Ummitoagirl,toba is a christian sad

I wish you the best in your search smiley
Re: Muslim by Abujabir24: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2012
Why are you all making fun or jest of this sister? One natural habit that men are having is the ability to accept a girl's love, proposal when she offers you herself or should I say if? Now this sister just came in here with a desperate situation that she needs/wants and you all are just saying you are ready when I can swear with the quran that you are not. Sister please my advise for you, before you submit your love to anybody in an online thread, make sure you are absolutely sure that they are serious and ready for you if not I fear for you in the long run a heart break which I need not to tell you the situation of a woman when heart broken. One thing boys, youths, men do is they take a risk of approaching a lady when they no they ainy ready for a relationship or marriage and when the girl accepts them with her open heart and 100% love, then they go to their friends and start seeking for bad advise from them on how to get rid of her. Please sister choose carefully please.

1 Like

Re: Muslim by deols(f): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
Abujabir24: Why are you all making fun or jest of this sister? One natural habit that men are having is the ability to accept a girl's love, proposal when she offers you herself or should I say if? Now this sister just came in here with a desperate situation that she needs/wants and you all are just saying you are ready when I can swear with the quran that you are not. Sister please my advise for you, before you submit your love to anybody in an online thread, make sure you are absolutely sure that they are serious and ready for you if not I fear for you in the long run a heart break which I need not to tell you the situation of a woman when heart broken. One thing boys, youths, men do is they take a risk of approaching a lady when they no they ainy ready for a relationship or marriage and when the girl accepts them with her open heart and 100% love, then they go to their friends and start seeking for bad advise from them on how to get rid of her. Please sister choose carefully please.

I wonder where the 'all' that are making jest of her are. Except for toba's, there is no comment that appears to be from an unserious person.

And you call her desperate? She doesnt sound desperate to me. In fact, the word desperate sounds derogatory.

Your advice about being sure of their intention is good though.

And I really commend d sister for her courage.
Re: Muslim by ummitoagirl(f): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
Jazakallah @ Abujabir24 & deols....
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2012
Abujabir24: Why are you all making fun or jest of this sister? One natural habit that men are having is the ability to accept a girl's love, proposal when she offers you herself or should I say if? Now this sister just came in here with a desperate situation that she needs/wants and you all are just saying you are ready when I can swear with the quran that you are not. Sister please my advise for you, before you submit your love to anybody in an online thread, make sure you are absolutely sure that they are serious and ready for you if not I fear for you in the long run a heart break which I need not to tell you the situation of a woman when heart broken. One thing boys, youths, men do is they take a risk of approaching a lady when they no they ainy ready for a relationship or marriage and when the girl accepts them with her open heart and 100% love, then they go to their friends and start seeking for bad advise from them on how to get rid of her. Please sister choose carefully please.
WTH are u to make such statement? a god or something? U guys would always make ridiculous remarks. U're not in a position to advice her cos she's not a baby.

Im in a good mood today, hence I'll be gentle
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2012
deols: @Ummitoagirl,toba is a christian sad

I wish you the best in your search smiley
So? who says i cant fall in love with her? Didnt i once said i had feelings for u?
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2012
ummitoagirl: Jazakallah @ Abujabir24 & deols....

Send me the message and we can talk
Re: Muslim by tbaba1234: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2012
Salam sister,

May Allah give you the best of what you seek... Please ignore the trolls like Toba and eduson55.
Re: Muslim by olawalebabs(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2012
toba: WTH are u to make such statement? a god or something? U guys would always make ridiculous remarks. U're not in a position to advice her cos she's not a baby.

Im in a good mood today, hence I'll be gentle
Gentle indeed cheesy
toba: So? who says i cant fall in love with her? Didnt i once said i had feelings for u?
What do you mean, please be serious
Re: Muslim by jamil2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
May Allah enrich you with a pious partner that would take care of you and live forever in joy and happiness Ameeen!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim by tpia5: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Funny thread.
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
tbaba1234: Salam sister,

May Allah give you the best of what you seek... Please ignore the trolls like Toba and eduson55.

SMH.
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
olawalebabs:
Gentle indeed cheesy

What do you mean, please be serious
I mean what i just said. I'm i not a human being?
Re: Muslim by tpia5: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
there's nothing wrong in a (moderate, or doesnt even matter) muslim lady marrying a christian man, per se.

what i wouldnt encourage is the opposite scenario.
Re: Muslim by ghazzal: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
tpia@:
Funny thread.

This is a good thread. Islam is all about sincerity and it is just what is being done. Just be very careful cos some will want to exploit this good intended thread. my advise is make a thorough screening for anyone showing interest. there must be a true test of comitment both for ISlam and such relationship. God is our guide
Re: Muslim by olawalebabs(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
toba: I mean what i just said. I'm i not a human being?
Why not, i know you have a crush with a lady here and now "Amirah".
Re: Muslim by tpia5: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ deols

why do you post pictures of white or biracial babies in your profile?

just curious.

are they children of converts?
Re: Muslim by deols(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
tpia@:
@ deols

why do you post pictures of white or biracial babies in your profile?

just curious.

are they children of converts?

you are derailing the thread madam! what do they say happens to the curious cat o??

and btw, long time no see. grin
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
deols:

you are derailing the thread madam! what do they say happens to the curious cat o??

and btw, long time no see. grin
smdh. af ta accusing her? laff kno go kil me dye grin
Re: Muslim by deols(f): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2012
toba: smdh. af ta accusing her? laff kno go kil me dye grin

I notice you corrected d gbagaun in ur signature. Evidence dat Nigeria's gonna be better.

Ds thread aint gonna die soon.I'l c to dat wink
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2012
deols:

I notice you corrected d gbagaun in ur signature. Evidence dat Nigeria's gonna be better.
What are u talking about? BTW where do u get all the photographs u attach here as ur profile pics? are those little girls Sudanese?
Re: Muslim by jamil2(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2012
This toba self, why are you charming on Muslims ladies?
Re: Muslim by snubish: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
@op, barka Jumuah, May your path be easy InshAllahu.

here are some islamic dating websites that may be helpful. however, note that most of them require you to pay certain fee before you can use effectively. it is advised to be cautious while dating online.

http://salaamlove.com/

http://www.muslima.com/

http://www.qiran.com/

http://www.bestmuslim.com/

also you may want to check a Nigerian site: http://www.naijamuslims.org/.

another practical option would be to contact the Imam at a mosque where Friday prayers are held in your area, if you are not averse to that.
you may also contact the Imam of the central mosque of a tertiary institution in your state. e.g Unilag(formerly?) central mosque.

in all cases pls don,t forget your istikhara.

I will send you a mail later.

ma salam.

1 Like

Re: Muslim by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
snubish: @op, barka Jumuah, May your path be easy InshAllahu.

here are some islamic dating websites that may be helpful. however, note that most of them require you to pay certain fee before you can use effectively. it is advised to be cautious while dating online.

http://salaamlove.com/

http://www.muslima.com/

http://www.qiran.com/

http://www.bestmuslim.com/

also you may want to check a Nigerian site: http://www.naijamuslims.org/.

another practical option would be to contact the Imam at a mosque where Friday prayers are held in your area, if you are not averse to that.
you may also contact the Imam of the central mosque of a tertiary institution in your state. e.g Unilag(formerly?) central mosque.

in all cases pls don,t forget your istikhara.

I will send you a mail later.

ma salam.

Be careful, http://www.naijamuslims.org has been occupied by scammers.

OP, my dear sister, I believe you're a woman of strong conviction to have opened this thread. I also believe that Nairaland is a great place to look for a spouse because we have some of Nigeria's finest people here and even many classy non-Nigerians. However, I will advice you to adopt what I will call the "X-2" policy. Where "X" is defined as your emotion/feeling towards a new person you meet especially online.

For example, if your emotion at the moment is to allow someone have your contact for Instant Messaging, reduce that by 2 steps, limit it to just reading/interacting with person here. If your feeling is to see the person physically reduce it by 2 steps to just Instant messaging.

I make this suggestion because, I think one needs a protective buffer that should help prevent us from making a hasty decision we might regret later. It also allows you to learn about the other party especially when things are not going their way.

Prayers are important and Istikhara comes highly recommended. May Allah grant you your hearts desire and bless you (and us) with a blissful marriage.

Ma Salam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Women Be Leaders In Islam? / Why Can't The Quran Be Translated Into English? / Eidul Mubarak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.