Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time (4158 Views)

Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by abproffy: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2012
Eight-year-old girl had allegedly poured hot water
on the head, neck and back side of the 14-year-old
housemaid, whose name was given as Mary
Komule, on September 5 for not answering her in
time when she asked Mary to make her Indomie.
Acting on this information, policemen and women
attached to the Juvenile Welfare section of
Iyaganku went to the girl’s parents’ house at
Olaniran Fagbemi Street, Joyce B area of Ibadan
immediately after receiving the information but
was said to have been resisted by the girl’s mother
who reportedly told her gateman to inform the
police that she was not around.
It was further gathered that the police officers
spent close to four hours outside the gate and had
prepared to obtain a search warrant from a court
when the woman’s lawyer came around and
persuaded her to follow the law enforcement agents.
In her statement to the police at Iyaganku,
Ewaoluwa claimed that she wanted to eat Indomie
and informed the housemaid, but she was busy
cleaning the floor on which palm oil poured. The
housemaid, Mary, had reportedly put some water
on the fire to further clean the floor when she
noticed the floor was still slippery.
Angered by the fact that her request was not
promptly attended to, the little girl had reportedly
ordered Mary to kneel down and put her hands
behind her back, after which she tied them with a
scarf. She was said to have claimed that she first
poured cold water on the housemaid but when she
saw that the teenager did not feel any pain, she took
the water the maid was boiling on the fire and
poured it on the helpless girl, right from the head to
the back of her neck.

www.ogamayor..com/2012/09/8-yrs-old-girl-bathes-housemaid-with.html?m=1
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by k2039: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
A woman terrorist has been born.

That girl is going to be a terrorist,I bet,she will(a young heartless girl)

Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Soundmind(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
A wicked mother in the making and also a product of a wicked mother.
It is possible, her mother have been doing similar thing.
God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
Congrats to the 8 year old. She is an outstanding student, Her Mama teach am well well, all those "Madams" coming on Nairaland seeking 10- 12 year old househelps, we can see una handiwork, Una do well ehnn.
They will be here sickly defending their love for enslaving other children and training their spoilt kids to be terrorist, I am nsure it is not the first time the 8 year old is ordering the maid to kneel down. Sick

1 Like

Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
^^^^ most definitely......... something the mother use to do frequently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ most definitely......... something the mother use to do frequently.
Even the girl does that frequently, just that this time we got to hear because there were physical injuries
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by greatgod2012(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
na wa o, it pains or i shd say hurts when i read stories like dis but some factors are hidden here:
it means d mother must have been maltreating d maid in d presence of d children, hence, her action.
For an eight-yrs old girl to recognise a maid, it means dre is too much gap btw d children and d maid.
For an 8yrs old girl to know dt she has to discipline their maid,it means its likely to have been happening b4.
There is likelihood dt wickedness is in d girl,hence, mother hiding her.
@ all,if we know we cant take care of our maids, its better not to have one, because they are also born by somebody and God is watching all of us.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Martini101(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
Soundmind: A wicked mother in the making and also a product of a wicked mother.
It is possible, her mother have been doing similar thing.
God have mercy.
. exactly.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Poor girl! This is why I abhor the idea of young housemaids. At 14, she's still a child. And the 8-year-old charge......well all I can see here, is history repeating itself. She must have obviously seen her own mother maltreating the hapless maid, or others before her. I feel so sorry for her.

The child can't be punished by law, she's too young. But the mother (and father, if there's one) certainly can. Hard to believe such wicked humans still exist.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by EfemenaXY: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Lord have mercy!
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Xplicit1(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
D girl is even unda age to b an househelp, wel we ar in Ninja. What d 8yr old girl did shows d kinda tins d mum must ve been doin 2 d h/girl.
But dat 8yr old nid to b talked to seriously, cos wit dat kind of mind she's got now hmmm.. more despicable tins ar on d way.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Chanchit: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
Children like this should be killed, before they become leaders of tomorrow, they will be dangerous to the future.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Ariyke: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sheer wickedness she must av seen her mum doing d same thing to the poor girl
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Chanchit: Children like this should be killed, before they become leaders of tomorrow, they will be dangerous to the future.

No disrespect, but are you a parent yourself? The issues here are not the child, but the parents themselves. I doubt an 8-year-old suddenly woke up one morning, and decided to scald the maid with boiling water.

An intelligent response would have involved seeing the parents pay for the sins of their child.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by weaseloo: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
debrief08: Congrats to the 8 year old. She is an outstanding student, Her Mama teach am well well, all those "Madams" coming on Nairaland seeking 10- 12 year old househelps, we can see una handiwork, Una do well ehnn.
They will be here sickly defending their love for enslaving other children and training their spoilt kids to be terrorist, I am nsure it is not the first time the 8 year old is ordering the maid to kneel down. Sick

True!
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
shocked speechless
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by lucabraski(f): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
angryU guys are just talking cos u have never experieneced d evil in most of dis so called house helps. They are EVIL. Have u ever experienced a situation wher ur 2yr old boy who has been walking suddenly starts to crawl, or ur very brilliant child becomes very dull? or ur kids always falling ill and no doctor can diagonize d problem?
How about taking ur child to church and whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned, he screams? All these have happened to many people just because d so called househelp is seeking promotion in d evil world.

It is just unfortunate dat an 8yr old child is involved hence d news. As for me, these hoosehelps deserve whatever dey get
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by JallowBah(f): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
The story it self is bad, but the picture..? Oh, god, that poor girl..

How the hell can people raise their kids into thinking this kind of actions are ok??
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by JallowBah(f): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
lucabraski: angryU guys are just talking cos u have never experieneced d evil in most of dis so called house helps. They are EVIL. Have u ever experienced a situation wher ur 2yr old boy who has been walking suddenly starts to crawl, or ur very brilliant child becomes very dull? or ur kids always falling ill and no doctor can diagonize d problem?
How about taking ur child to church and whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned, he screams? All these have happened to many people just because d so called househelp is seeking promotion in d evil world.

It is just unfortunate dat an 8yr old child is involved hence d news. As for me, these hoosehelps deserve whatever dey get

...or you can fix your own damn house if your worried about letting people in.
Or, get a new househelp.

...people!
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
lucabraski: angryU guys are just talking cos u have never experieneced d evil in most of dis so called house helps. They are EVIL. Have u ever experienced a situation wher ur 2yr old boy who has been walking suddenly starts to crawl, or ur very brilliant child becomes very dull? or ur kids always falling ill and no doctor can diagonize d problem?

STOP EMPLOYING UNDERAGED CHILDREEN. You are just a bully looking for an underaged underprivilaged child to blame for your failures and your childs. Employ an adult who wont take your wicked crap, you cant because they will face you. Bullies. So frustrating trying to reason with your kind
Kids at a certain age misbehave when it is not your own child then you accuse them of witchcraft. If you really want to help then let them stay with their parents and you pay their fees, dont enslave them. A child at a certain age is rebellious, they are children, how comes rich children are never witches na only househelps and poor people pickin dey secret society.
I dont blame you people, I blame the parents who sell their children to slavery, I know because a child was dumped for me to use as a maid and when I refused to use her as a maid the parents got upset because we didnt send them money and instead used the money to educate the girl.
When I see churches and mosques full on fridays and sundays during the week I wonder where all the christains and moslems who fill up religious centers are. SO much wickedness. STOP JUSTIFYING EVIL. EMPLOY PEOPLE WHO CANT CONSENT TO WORK.

1 Like

Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why are you all surprised ? Happens a lot than you know. I was staying with a friend on one my trips home when my friend's 8 year old daughter told their 18 year old maid that she was senseless. I reprimanded the 8 year and told my friend to head for Shoprite or one of those places if she wants to spoil her child rather than letting her abuse an adult who is trying to earn a living.

Some Nigerians have a god-complex, working for them make you their property to treat according to their whims. KMT!
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by SisiKill1: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2012

What. . .the. . .hell??!!
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
What. . .the. . .hell??!!
why are you screaming? You will be shocked even among career women in their Behind suits, you will hear this nonesense. Except you dont live in Nigeria, you will see them in Church, the small girl with low cut carrying the big baby while madam strolls majestically in high heels and canopy head gear
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Enoquin(f): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is my own assumption: The very first time the eight year old girl told the maid to kneel, the maid would probably have refused, leading the little girl to complain to her mother who would have given the maid a thorough beating, further instructing the maid to always obey her daughter whenever instructions of that nature or any kind for that matter was given...this of course has now led to this incident.

I am saying this because I know that being a teenager, maid or not (naturally rebellion abides at this stage, even if it's a bit) and having to obey a girl that is not even close to puberty means that the maid's spirit has been broken and tamed (from so many beatings and punishment) and even her natural pride is no more...

Sheer wickedness...when you breed children, who have no regard for others...you only have to wait for the time when they will have no regard for you too or your instructions...
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
debrief08:
why are you screaming? You will be shocked even among career women in their Behind suits, you will hear this nonesense. Except you dont live in Nigeria, you will see them in Church, the small girl with low cut carrying the big baby while madam strolls majestically in high heels and canopy head gear

Leave story, as far as they are concerned, they are not responsible for their poor maids' misfortune. Besides, a lot of them believe they are doing the maids a favour.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

Leave story, as far as they are concerned, they are not responsible for their poor maids' misfortune. Besides, a lot of them believe they are doing the maids a favour.
God bless you jare, you know the scope and their lame defense. They are "helping"
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
debrief08:
God bless you jare, you know the scope and their lame defense. They are "helping"

If I get a penny for every time I hear the phrase ' Se emi ni mo ka ba e ni ?' I'd be a millionaire. Obnoxious women raisins manner-less children lipsrsealed
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by SisiKill1: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
debrief08:
I am not a violent person. . .at least, I thought so but can't be sure anymore because right now I feel like beating the crap out of someone.

What is the matter with these people??!! How can someone who by all accounts seems to be educated type that nonsense? I kept reading. . .hoping to see an "I am just joking oh" at the end of the post but none came! He wrote it and posted it obviously thinking he had contributed something oh!

Haba! Who thinks like that in this day and age??!!
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
I understand lucrabaski's point, but the fact that some of them are witches and evil , doesn't mean we should punish all of them for crimes they didn't commit.we shouldn't forget that they are all human beings and are victims of circumstances If you are not comfortable with a maid, send them back!As a child I remember going to my parents room in the middle of the night, Nepa had take light, along the corridor I could see the maid from the moonlight coming in , instead of her normal brown eyes, this girl had glowing green eyes!, i told my mum about it, she just passed it off as me dreaming, but the very next day this girl ran away.or the one that confessed that she was sent to destroy my aunty's family and she couldn't succeed because my cousin(a baby) wouldn't let her carry or feed him.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
steph7: I understand lucrabaski's point, but the fact that some of them are witches and evil , doesn't mean we should punish all of them for crimes they didn't commit.we shouldn't forget that they are all human beings and are victims of circumstances If you are not comfortable with a maid, send them back!As a child I remember going to my parents room in the middle of the night, Nepa had take light, along the corridor I could see the maid from the moonlight coming in , instead of her normal brown eyes, this girl had glowing green eyes!, i told my mum about it, she just passed it off as me dreaming, but the very next day this girl ran away.or the one that confessed that she was sent to destroy my aunty's family and she couldn't succeed because my cousin(a baby) wouldn't let her carry or feed him.
Your mother shouldnt be employing children. I also asked why is it that na only house helps and poor peoples children be witches? Sent to destroy your family, what about destroying her own future and chance at a good education? She spends her day cleaning after you, why wont she want to "destroy" you?
naijababe:

If I get a penny for every time I hear the phrase ' Se emi ni mo ka ba e ni ?' I'd be a millionaire. Obnoxious women raisins manner-less children lipsrsealed

Mannerless ke? Na Aje butter them be. One came with her kids to "spend time" when i gave birth, i sent them home after 2 days, they were rude to my 40something year old nanny, ordering her around, eating and dumping plates, calling her to park plates, told their mom to come and take the silly things away. I scolded them and asked them to do task and they told me those were housegirl tasks.
Re: 8yrs Old Girl Bathes Maid With Hot Water 4 Failing To Prepare Indomie On Time by SisiKill1: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
*Raises hand*

Excuse me! Can someone please be the percentage of househelps who are witches and how it compare to the none-househelps witches?

Also if you could include the signs and signature of the winchy winchy househelps which makes them so easily identifiable (since it seems everyone and their dog can spot 'em from miles away) it would help a lot.

Much Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Withdrawing Cash From ATM Machine Without Card / Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) / Manipur: Indian Mob Raped, Paraded Naked And Killed Ethnic Christian Women(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.