Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. (16351 Views)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dear Seun & Mukina (my favorite mod)

I started this thread because I feel its important that you listen to the voice of users and their complaints about the high handedness of some of your moderators..

Please put this post on the Front page and lets hear what the people have to say about certain Mods..
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
I bring before you Maclatunji...

Can he please justify my ban and the reason he gave.. If its legit, you can double the sentence, if it isnt, then he must be punished.. angry

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by MrGlobe(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
All Nairaland moderators need to undergo a psychiatric test. Or rather need to learn public relations especially the tribalist mukina2 and oam4j
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by MrGlobe(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
SEUN WHY IS IT THAT YOU ONLY USE Yorubas AS YOUR MODERATORS, AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT THOSE FEW REJECTED IGBOS YOU CHOSE WHO HAVE ALL LOST THERE IDENTITIES AND ARE TRYING TO BE MORE Yoruba THAN AWO. (I DON'T KNOW WHERE AND HOW MANAGE YOU PICK THEM)
WHY IS IT THAT EVERY Yoruba BUSINESS ONLY EMPLOY Yorubas. THATS WHY THEY DON'T GROW!

11 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by sheyguy: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
AjanleKoko!
Nuttin but a nuisance parading as a mod. Made me open a new account when he banned me unjustly. . .
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mr. Globe:
SEUN WHY IS IT THAT YOU ONLY USE Yorubas AS YOUR MODERATORS, AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT THOSE FEW REJECTED IGBOS YOU CHOSE WHO HAVE ALL LOST THERE IDENTITIES AND ARE TRYING TO BE MORE Yoruba THAN AWO. (I DON'T KNOW WHERE AND HOW MANAGE YOU PICK THEM)
WHY IS IT THAT EVERY Yoruba BUSINESS ONLY EMPLOY Yorubas. THATS WHY THEY DON'T GROW!
Everyone is just trying to help their family members. That's how i see it.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by aryzgreat: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
MACLATUNJI IS JUST A BOKO HARAM MOD! angry angry angry RELIGIOUS FANATIC! NOT WORTHY TO BE A MOD!

8 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by MrGlobe(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Everyone is just trying to help their family members. That's how i see it.
ok then. But I think it will be a shame when people start listing mods and 99 percent are Yorubas. and they say it's Nairaland when it could have been ACNland oh well
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mr. Globe:

ok then. But I think it will be a shame when people start listing mods and 99 percent are Yorubas. and they say it's Nairaland when it could have been ACNland oh well
I really don't care where the mods come from as long as they're doing their job but it seems most mods are not doing so.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
If this Page makes the Front page, I will gladly serve a Ban till the end of the year.. Mods like Maclatunji, Sexkillz and OAM4J have recieved so much complaints against them and yet Seun just chooses to ignore these complaints..

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
It's only on nairaland that mods go about insulting people and when those people insult back, they get threatened and banned eventually. I've even seen mods like Dani.. and Omo_to_dun engaging in bigotry. Aren't mods supposed to be role models to the people they're trying to moderate? I think 90% of the current mods should go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva: It's only on nairaland that mods go about insulting people and when those people insult back, they get threatened and banned eventually. I've even seen mods like Dani.. and Omo_to_dun engaging in bigotry. Aren't mods supposed to be role models to the people they're trying to moderate? I think 90% of the current mods should go.

I couldnt Agree more.. Only a handful of Mods deserve the title of being Mods..

Missy B and Ogugua... Loves of my life!!

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Obinoscopy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
Choi, our moderators don suffer grin grin grin

Anyways God dey sha cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
OAM4J.

The worst mod ever on NL even worse than Kosovo

6 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by cantell(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
sexkillz: Na wa o.
Here he comes! Mr albino never disappoints.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Ejine(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
OAM4J, Mukina and Maclatunji, I cannot stand.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Ejine(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
cantell:
Here he comes! Mr albino never disappoints.

But he's not an albino. I thought I saw one of his pictures in that beauty contest thread - The one Dammytex rigged with the aid of the Dontador drones.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
i must confess it is on nairaland that mods join in discussions,all the forums i have joined mods are like refrees they are suppose to make sure they game is played fair but on nl the mods are the player,refree and also match commisioner that is the problem,i think seun should lay an embargo on mods from joining discussion.it is absolutely unprofessional and unbecoming for mods to join in discussion and debates and when they realise they have been dusted and their arguements rubbished,they start insulting members and sadly they are bad losers unlike nl members who know how to retreat ,the mods results to banning members .but as i have observed seun has no control over these mods,they seem to hold him to ransom that makes him incapable of checking their excess which has likely resulted in nl getting banned by google adsence
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
this topic better no go front page ,becos seun and his mods go hear whin,infact dem no go fit chop.better hide am as u dey hide am
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by jaybee3(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
na wa oh
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by jaybee3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
onatisi: i must confess it is on nairaland that mods join in discussions,all the forums i have joined mods are like refrees they are suppose to make sure they game is played fair but on nl the mods are the player,refree and also match commisioner that is the problem,i think seun should lay an embargo on mods from joining discussion.it is absolutely unprofessional and unbecoming for mods to join in discussion and debates and when they realise they have been dusted and their arguements rubbished,they start insulting members and sadly they are bad losers unlike nl members who know how to retreat ,the mods results to banning members .but as i have observed seun has no control over these mods,they seem to hold him to ransom that makes him incapable of checking their excess which has likely resulted in nl getting banned by google adsence
Why must we be denied in joining with the fun
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by MrGlobe(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
since seun is finding it difficult to dump these rascal moderators, why not reshuffle them. like take OAM4J, sexkillz, omo_dotun mactunji and all the other moderators listed here (all Yoruba btw shocked) to other less delicate sections like NYSC, food,diaries, fashion, video, forum games. They are not profitable to you seun (OAM4J singlehandedly cost you your Google check through his promotion of of tribalism) neither are they to us the users so why are you bent on keeping them. Let 'Jarus' with the guy in webmasters take over politics section please(he seems cool). We have more responsible and respected Nairalanders that can moderate for us. It's an insult to us users to have these rascals (in the words of GEJ grin ) 'in power'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by 2million1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
MOD's like d celebrity section's should be BANNED!!! Or EXPELLED!!!......cos it looks like Nairaland has become "if i know u your topic'll make front page" sought of a thing. The one that annoy me most is "picture of this....., picture of that...." making the front page while nice threads rot in the section.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mr. Globe:
since seun is finding it difficult to dump these rascal moderators, why not reshuffle them. like take OAM4J, sexkillz, omo :osince seun is finding it difficult to dump these rascal moderators, why not reshuffle them. like take OAM4J, sexkillz, omo_dotun mactunji and all the other moderators listed here (all Yoruba btw shocked) to other less delicate sections like NYSC, food,diaries, fashion, video, forum games. They are not profitable to you (OAM4J singlehandedly cost you your Google check through his promotion of of tribalism) neither are they to us the users so why are you bent on keeping them. Let 'Jarus' with the guy in webmasters take over politics section please(he seems cool). We have more responsible and respected Nairaland that can moderate for us. It's an insult to us users to have these rascals (in the words of GEJ grin ) 'in power'
One thing i'll suggest is that moderators in any section should not be people that frequent that section a lot but they must have an idea about that section. For example, since sexkills, as his name posits like sexx very much, he should be taking very far from where he'll have access to sexx to moderate so that he won't ban people who don't agree with his opinion. Sorry sexkills, i just had to use you to make an example.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Ejine(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
onatisi: i must confess it is on nairaland that mods join in discussions,all the forums i have joined mods are like refrees they are suppose to make sure they game is played fair but on nl the mods are the player,refree and also match commisioner that is the problem,i think seun should lay an embargo on mods from joining discussion.it is absolutely unprofessional and unbecoming for mods to join in discussion and debates and when they realise they have been dusted and their arguements rubbished,they start insulting members and sadly they are bad losers unlike nl members who know how to retreat ,the mods results to banning members .but as i have observed seun has no control over these mods,they seem to hold him to ransom that makes him incapable of checking their excess which has likely resulted in nl getting banned by google adsence

I remember Seun used to be just like this. The guy could hardly ever hold down an argument without banning someone. But as maturity would have it, the guy don change finally.
Now it's Maclatunji taking over the title as the serial banning master. Just visit the Religion section and check out the disgusting attitude of that phucking Islamic extremist bonehead!

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by snowdrops(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2012

Very well put. By definition, a moderator is an Arbitrator, an intermediary, a mediator, a presiding officer who chairs a debate. These artributes cannot be said of a good number of the mods. Seun should employ more stringent measures in appointing mods, ensure periodic revalidation to make certain they are still worth the positions and provide guarantee that aggrieved members' complaints can be promptly and robustly dealt with.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by Kolade9(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Can some1 please transcribe Mukina for me?
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by snowdrops(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ejiné:

I remember Seun used to be just like this. The guy could hardly ever hold down an argument without banning someone. But as maturity would have it, the guy don change finally.
Now it's Maclatunji taking over the title as the serial banning master. Just visit the Religion section and check out the disgusting attitude of that phucking Islamic extremist bonehead!

lol. Could not agree more. I remember the guy not only banned me but blocked my ip address following a petty argument in 2005. Ironically, i was new on NL, I never knew who he was, told him off for what I believed was unsavoury behaviour and alas a universal ban. But I guess time changes people.
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
i must give kudos to the guy called r231,i thought he was a rascal and the ast time the garri issue came out the way he handled the garri boys really drew my admiration but coincidentally on that same thread sexkilzs was making a complete fool of himself and the boys just started toying with his brain.the point these mods dont know is that some ppl come on nl just to have fun and once they see that u are answering them they will keep playing along since they are getting what they want,i advised r231 that even when member are abusing u mods in a thread ignore them ,but when a member insults u and u keep exchanging insults with the member ,u may think u are proving to be intelligent but to the members of nl worldwide u the mod are the dumbass.
i have always told mods let the banning be a sacred weapon and the very very last option in dealing with an erring member,and before u ban someone give a warning visible to the person and others too on that thread this will give u the mod a lot of respect but like i have always said seun is not taking this mods issue serious at all.
but ppl have asked me to shut up that why do i take panadol for another person headache.seun it is ur choice it is ur call it is up to u.
THESE MODS ARE NAIRALAND GREATEST ENEMIES

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by onatisi(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
jay bee:
Why must we be denied in joining with the fun
noone is asking u not to join the fun ,but ur fellow mods join the fun and spoil the fun that is the problem,if u join the fun and keep keep the fun going noone would say or complain anything
Re: NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. by fatdon2(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
OAM4J is my very good friend, but that ogugue abi na ogguua, she no dey try at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Nigerian Army Rescues 30 Persons From Boko Haram’s Captivity / Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.