Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) (3326 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 / Illuminati Again?? Spotted At Juventus FC Stadium In Turin Italy / Gunners Will Be Down In Turin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
For all dis small boys dat mourinho brought to chelsea as fans, get ready to be humbled by the mighty giants of turin.

Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
Juventus 2-0 Chievo. The unbeaten run continues. 43 games and still counting....
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
Fiorentina 0-0 Juventus....next stop AS ROMA....44 and stil counting
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
Juve 4-1 AS ROMA....d jurney continues
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2012
Sweet Jesus! What a beatdown y'all threw on Roma tonight! Pirlo man what where Allegri and Milan thinking?? You guys look a class apart from the rest of Italy at the mo.
Good to see my boy Matri back amongst the goals
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dyabman(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2012
Good win by the lads , i didn't see the match but it was an impressive game , next is the champions league . .good luck
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
D mistake milan made is letting pirlo go. His role as a deep lying playmaker does not involve running much hence he can play till he is up to scholes age. Milan thought he was finished at 32 last year wen dey let him go
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Siena 1-2 juve..46 Unbeaten. Next stop Napoli oct. 20...
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
JUVENTUS - NAPOLI ....SAT 20TH OCT. 18:00 @ JUVENTUS ARENA. Can Cavani, Hamsik and Pandev break d 46 league matches unbeaten run? Lets find out
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
that game would be crackalacking! wont miss it for anything
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
JUVENTUS 2-0 NAPOLI... Now whos da BOSSS.. 47 league games unbeaten and stil counting. Soon to reach arsenal 49 games. Goals from caceres and pogba
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sir alex boy

Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Can they just give Juve the Serie A title already
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by mkmyers45(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
We need to be careful though....Lets keep our feet Ground
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmm, we need to keep an eye on inter and lazio. wish we had gotten klose, that guy is made for the serie a!
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Catania 0-1 Juventus... 48 League matches unbeaten
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
dakronik: Catania 0-1 Juventus... 48 League matches unbeaten
C'mon we both know Catania were robbed, that disallowed goal was not an offside, but Juve goal was....
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
lAst weekend was bad for refrees across europe so no point saying catania were robbed though i agree with all u said. But analyse this: Milan- genoa, man u - chelsea, fiorentina-lazio, liverpool-everton. U will know that sometimes the tension gets to d Refs but its not in any way malicious
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
dakronik: lAst weekend was bad for refrees across europe so no point saying catania were robbed though i agree with all u said. But analyse this: Milan- genoa, man u - chelsea, fiorentina-lazio, liverpool-everton. U will know that sometimes the tension gets to d Refs but its not in any way malicious
Seems all the refs in Europe were having there monthly period...
So u seriously support Juve? I envy u oooo... The 3rd Juve fan I know
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lol
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
ogbeche77:
Lol very funny question! Juve no be team? Lol Madrid,Juve,Ajax,Barca,Milan,Man U used to have all the fans prior to the EPL craze. Me gaan I don retrace my steps
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by mkmyers45(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
ogbeche77:
Im a true juventini
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Juve 2-1 Bologna. Its now official Juve are the new invincibles. 49 Serie A games unbeaten. If they avoid defeat to Inter on saturday then they will suprass Arsenal 2003/2004 Invincibles.
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by chic2pimp(m): 1:27am On Nov 01, 2012
Jube can remain unbeaten in the League til eternity for all I care. [size=5pt]*won't be that surprised if we found out Moggi orchestrated this one too*[/size]

The true and real test of their mettle still remains how well they perform in the CL.

For a club the size of Jube, 2 europeans cup is total and utter disgrace. Even Inter y'all like to tease have won it more times.
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2012
With all barcelonas glory, how many times have they won the champions league and most of them were recently. Check your facts and tell me how many champions league finals have juve played between 93-2003. Sometimes luck matters just as chelsea played only two finals in their history and won one. How many semi finals have they appeared in? Arsenal with all the hype have never won even once so wats ya point?
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2012
mkmyers45: Im a true juventini
Wey my note pad... The 4th on my list.. Am sure Juve management ll be surprised they have fans in naija
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2012
chic2pimp: Jube can remain unbeaten in the League til eternity for all I care. [size=5pt]*won't be that surprised if we found out Moggi orchestrated this one too*[/size]

The true and real test of their mettle still remains how well they perform in the CL.

For a club the size of Jube, 2 europeans cup is total and utter disgrace. Even Inter y'all like to tease have won it more times.

Sharrap! They've been to 4 Champions League Finals. Lost one on PK's and even made the Finals back to back from 96-98
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Maybe na yest him start watch ball
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by chic2pimp(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2012
A-40:

Sharrap! They've been to 4 Champions League Finals. Lost one on PK's and even made the Finals back to back from 96-98

Who cares about how many CL finals they've been to? What we care about is how many of them they've won.

Who cares how they lost the finals? What we care about is what the record books will show. Won by MILAN.

Who cares how many back to back finals they've been to? How many of those finals they won is actually we care about.

dakronik: With all barcelonas glory, how many times have they won the champions league and most of them were recently. Check your facts and tell me how many champions league finals have juve played between 93-2003. Sometimes luck matters just as chelsea played only two finals in their history and won one. How many semi finals have they appeared in? Arsenal with all the hype have never won even once so wats ya point?

The last I checked Barca have won it FOUR TIMES, that's twice the amount you lot have. And no one cares that most of them are recently.

What we do care about is how many CL they've won. And as I type that number sits at 4.

Here we go again the usual Juvetini pile of rubbish. The question should not be how many finals you've played in the period 93-03. The question ahould be how many of those finals did you actually win in that period?

Or is not shameful you lot won just ONE of those finals?

I'm sure the fact you lot have won the Big Ears just twice is not done to Luck alone? Most of those times, u were simply not good enough.

Plus when has Arsenal ever been a benchmark of success? Or this the level Juve has sunk to that we are now comparing them with ARSENAL of all teams?
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2012
chic2pimp:

Who cares about how many CL finals they've been to? What we care about is how many of them they've won.

Who cares how they lost the finals? What we care about is what the record books will show. Won by MILAN.

Who cares how many back to back finals they've been to? How many of those finals they won is actually we care about.

You alluded in your post that they don't do well in Europe but I just showed you that they have been to 4 UCL Finals! Even if they lost all 4 it still shows that they are contenders in Europe which makes your statement about them only performing in the Serie A look dim

Why has Milan won only 2 Serie A titles in the last 8 seasons? Isn't that a disgrace in itself
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by mkmyers45(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2012
ogbeche77:
Wey my note pad... The 4th on my list.. Am sure Juve management ll be surprised they have fans in naija
lol
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by mkmyers45(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2012
chic2pimp:

The last I checked Barca have won it FOUR TIMES, that's twice the amount you lot have. And no one cares that most of them are recently.

What we do care about is how many CL they've won. And as I type that number sits at 4.

Here we go again the usual Juvetini pile of rubbish. The question should not be how many finals you've played in the period 93-03. The question ahould be how many of those finals did you actually win in that period?

Or is not shameful you lot won just ONE of those finals?

I'm sure the fact you lot have won the Big Ears just twice is not done to Luck alone? Most of those times, u were simply not good enough.

Plus when has Arsenal ever been a benchmark of success? Or this the level Juve has sunk to that we are now comparing them with ARSENAL of all teams?

and your point is? Juve will surely rise again in Europe..We have just been unlucky in the past

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man United Vs Blackburn [2- 0] On Saturday, 31st October / Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up / Stoke City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 26th December 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.