Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video (19278 Views)

Timaya - Hold Me Now [video Download] / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (nigeria) Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Don't mind the fooool!

The same way some cretin would open a school in Nigeria that can seat 34 students per class and then pack 70 into each class and then call Kalekawenaa International School.

People in Nigeria think by tagging something makes that thing justifiably called what it is tagged.

This is the same MMA where when I was there last it took 2hr 45mins from time of landing before I could get my luggages despite my flight being one of the only 2 flights landing at that same airport within a 2 hour period. And I was sweating in the crazy heat all the way through to the point my entire shirt was soaked despite many AC units dotted around the airport.

Yeah, you heard me. There were AC units in every corner. Unfortunately, they were all not working. Most likely because the person given the over-inflated contract (maybe up to 8 times the non-discounted retail price of a new unit) still decided to buy second hand units that would breakdown in a few months and get more loot from the margins he saved.

And the person nation still has a Tourism Ministry. For what? Which lunatic will get to the airport of such a country and see it as a tourist destination. We just waste millions on an annual budget on a Ministry that is irrelevant.

International airport my asss! More like international disgrace if anything is international about it.

Giant of Africa! HEY!

Product of a failed education system, semi-literate in fact illiterate. So you don't know luggage is luggage? and you harass people on this board with your inferior intelligence?

Anyway, you can release your pot belly now the headless photo has been taken. karambani akuya!
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Product of a failed education system, semi-literate in fact illiterate. So you don't know luggage is luggage? and you harass people on this board with your inferior intelligence?

Anyway, you can release your pot belly now the headless photo has been taken. karambani akuya!

person!

Learn how to construct sentences and use capitalisation before ever trying to correct my English. grin

Was this how your were educated to construct sentences at your international school in the ghettos of Mushin?

Cretinous cretin! grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by antsut(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
This child was dam.n scared grin!!!

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
antsut: This child was dam.n scared grin!!!

grin grin grin Looks like one grown azz teen
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person!

Learn how to construct sentences and use capitalisation before ever trying to correct my English. grin

Was this how your were educated to construct sentences at your international school in the ghettos of Mushin?

Cretinous cretin! grin

Lmao. luggages by mr sagaymite. Olodo oshi.

Pele, its not easy having a head like okada seat, even evil spirits will want to sit on it. I bet it gives you nightmares!
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Lmao. luggages by mr sagaymite. Olodo oshi.

Pele, its not easy having a head like okada seat, even evil spirits will want to sit on it. I bet it gives you nightmares!

You are a person!

Is that how they taught you to construct sentences in your international school?

Cretin, it is "it's" or "it is"!

Oshodi international English teacher. grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Is that how they taught you to construct sentences in your international school?

Cretin, it is "it's" or "it is"!

Oshodi international English teacher. grin

Lmao sagaymite is scraping the barrel. How many luggagious luggages?

Do you know the meaning of NSFW now? grin grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Lmao sagaymite is scraping the barrel. How many luggagious luggages?

Do you know the meaning of NSFW now? grin grin

Was this how your were educated to construct sentences at your international school in the ghettos of Mushin? grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Was this how your were educated to construct sentences at your international school in the ghettos of Mushin? grin

You need to attend a celestial church to wash away the curses attracted to you like shitt attract flies. Haven't you noticed that your neighbours go back to bed after seeing you first thing in the morning? Its the curse on your forehead, cos they won't produce anything tangible that day!
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Princek12(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
To the critics of this video, since the original video--the USA version--was shot in the ghetto, what is wrong in shooting the Nigerian version in the Nigerian ghetto? It just so happens that the reality of the Nigerian ghetto--as depicted in the video--is unbearable to many of the critics. As such, they are ashamed that an American gangsta rapper, while staying true to the message of the song--that is, no one can hold black people back from oppression--exposed the realities of how most Nigerians live. The critics want those realities to be swept under the carpet.

I applaud Rick Ross for doing what many Nigerian artists would not do--which is to shoot a video in the midst of poverty stricken Lagosians and homeless people. Rather, they only want to shoot their video in Yankee and Southy, thereby portraying an inaccurate description of their lives and the environment in which they live.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

You need to attend a celestial church to wash away the curses attracted to you like shitt attract flies. Haven't you noticed that your neighbours go back to bed after seeing you first thing in the morning? Its the curse on your forehead, cos they won't produce anything tangible that day!

person, is this the use of English taught in your international school? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Khayil(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2012
I no undastand y some pple go dey vex this wuld show the world who we really are. Afterall Bible sef say he that covereth his ... Shall nt prosper Rick ross carry on nex tym come use my village.
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by ebere1712: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2012
Lol ricky ross owned you niggas. Haha. Don't hate, emulate grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by ebere1712: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2012
Fashola and Johnathan and the entire Nigerian middle class must be very very proud Ricky ross is a beast, inflicting more injury on your already wounded souls. Repent and do the right thing niggas. SOCIAL SECURITY FOR ALL NIGERIANS !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by ebere1712: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2012
After watching this video go and do another fuel subsidy protest you fuc.king morons. Nigerians no get shame. How hard is it to increase taxation and providing atleast food stamps for the poor. You people waited till they started making videos to insult you. Don't worry, more of this stuff is coming. SOCIAL SECURITY NAIJA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Tunmi(f): 4:07am On Sep 21, 2012
Does anyone know where this video was shot? which areas?
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2012
ebere1712: After watching this video go and do another fuel subsidy protest you fuc.king morons. Nigerians no get shame. How hard is it to increase taxation and providing atleast food stamps for the poor. You people waited till they started making videos to insult you. Don't worry, more of this stuff is coming. SOCIAL SECURITY NAIJA!!!!!

What a steewpid suggestion!!!

Social security ko, social warfare ni!

Explain to me how you want to provide social security in Nigeria.
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by ebere1712: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

What a steewpid suggestion!!!

Social security ko, social warfare ni!

Explain to me how you want to provide social security in Nigeria.

My question to you my friend is, how is it done in other climes? Protest seriously for this and I guarantee you they would figure it out (this is the responsibility of Government)

I know we don't want people leeching off the government, but we have to be human.

Tax middle class and Rich Nigerians more if you can't raise the money from other avenues. This should be up there in priority of Nigeria. As I am talking to you now, I see no reason why any poor Nigerian should be patriotic. What has the nation ever done for them. There are many wastages going on in government, plug the holes and get more money to fund a social security scheme. Let people be able to feed first. If you listen to the lyrics, you would hear him calling poor people pu*ssies and urging them to fight for better treatment. This either happens or the social crises in Nigeria degenerates to a point where even draconian laws can't subdue people. Alleviate the suffering with some form of social security, whilst putting together more lasting solutions to extreme poverty in Nigeria (Am talking creating jobs, technical education, on the job training, conducive business environment, direct government investment in key areas like machinery )

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
ebere1712:

My question to you my friend is, how is it done in other climes? Protest seriously for this and I guarantee you they would figure it out (this is the responsibility of Government)

I know we don't want people leeching off the government, but we have to be human.

Tax middle class and Rich Nigerians more if you can't raise the money from other avenues. This should be up there in priority of Nigeria. As I am talking to you now, I see no reason why any poor Nigerian should be patriotic. What has the nation ever done for them. There are many wastages going on in government, plug the holes and get more money to fund a social security scheme. Let people be able to feed first. If you listen to the lyrics, you would hear him calling poor people pu*ssies and urging them to fight for better treatment. This either happens or the social crises in Nigeria degenerates to a point where even draconian laws can't subdue people. Alleviate the suffering with some form of social security, whilst putting together more lasting solutions to extreme poverty in Nigeria (Am talking creating jobs, technical education, on the job training, conducive business environment, direct government investment in key areas like machinery )

A country that does not have regular light.

A country that does not have a national database of its people to know the demographics.

A country that does not have efficient taxation of all its people.

A country that does not have control of its borders.

A country that does not have a transparent culture.

A country that has 80% of its people below poverty line.

A country where the national culture is to be dishonest, dubious and criminal.

A country that is majority populated by fucktards like elewon-lasewonimi.

Is a country you want to establish a social security programme?

Come off it, son!

Advanced countries and sub-advanced countries are the ones that provide social security, not Banana republics. It would be a national scam and shamble.

Use the money to strengthen infrastructure, education and security, then see how people would find a way to take care of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

A country that does not have a national database of its people to know the demographics.

Come off it, son!

Advanced countries and sub-advanced countries are the ones that provide social security, not Banana republics. It would be a national scam and shamble.

Use the money to strengthen infrastructure, education and security, then see how people would find a way to take care of themselves.

Despite the fact that your placenta was fed to the rabid dogs in sagamu, you still had some sensible things to say.
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by ebere1712: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

You don't need regular central electrical system to operate a social security scheme. Note that I am not saying that social security scheme is a solution to poverty. I am saying that we need to keep people sane by making sure that nobody is suffering to the extent that he/she can't feed. Things are spiralling out of control, and would continue like this unless people are treated with more respect. My take is that, even if it costs a significant part of the budget, do it!!!!!!!!
Tax middle class and rich people more if you have to. Social security is to be for the extremely poor. These poor people are being fuc.ked over, and when they realise this (which they soon will), they would mess everybody over. Children hawking in streets with no prospects to their lives, and you are busy building dual carriage ways, who do you think would drive on those roads (you or them).

This doesn't take too long to do. Simply promise people medical discounts for familes that can't afford medical bills, and social security if you are in extreme poverty and watch people flood into registration offices to register with you. Campaign enough for this and you would be suprised how many people would do biometric registration. This ought to have been done years ago, and as understand is on its way.

Serious point made here. Still pretty easy to solve.

More reason why biometric identification would be a success, because you stand a chance of being arrested if you have no identification to prove you are Nigerian.

A direct consequence of indifference of government to plight of poor Nigerians. It is a misconception that Nigerian Government is corrupt, the truth is that Nigerian People are corrupt. It is a consequence of neglect and hopelessness. Give people a feeling that this is a genuine state and rescue poor people from extreme poverty; whilst building the internal economy for self sustenance, and genuine wealth creation.

Statistics by whom, and poverty by who's standard. I am not speaking for the average joe that can afford three square meals, I am speaking for people in close enough situation with beggars on the street.

I am a strong beliver in the saying that you get what you bargained for. Nigeria's very poor have not even be given the chance to bargain.

Ok what do we do. Do we just sit down and die off or debate with the fucktards. Nigerians are a product of their environment. The environment can change.

Come off it, son!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2012
ebere1712: You don't need regular central electrical system to operate a social security scheme. Note that I am not saying that social security scheme is a solution to poverty. I am saying that we need to keep people sane by making sure that nobody is suffering to the extent that he/she can't feed. Things are spiralling out of control, and would continue like this unless people are treated with more respect. My take is that, even if it costs a significant part of the budget, do it!!!!!!!!
Tax middle class and rich people more if you have to. Social security is to be for the extremely poor. These poor people are being fuc.ked over, and when they realise this (which they soon will), they would mess everybody over. Children hawking in streets with no prospects to their lives, and you are busy building dual carriage ways, who do you think would drive on those roads (you or them).

Regular light/power should be priority over some social security.

ebere1712: This doesn't take too long to do. Simply promise people medical discounts for familes that can't afford medical bills, and social security if you are in extreme poverty and watch people flood into registration offices to register with you. Campaign enough for this and you would be suprised how many people would do biometric registration. This ought to have been done years ago, and as understand is on its way.

Really? grin

It does not take long? grin

In a country without a border? grin

You promise people that believe in winches (that is "witches" to those that speak proper English), that use local medicine (babalawo) and live far away from government healthcare facilitiess, medical discounts and you think that would get you a flood of people to register to use the facilities.

They (a populace with 70% illiteracy, plus another 25% under-literate fucktards like wonlasewonimi) will come and partake in biometric registration? Lets not forget this is the same biometric systems you paid 5 times the normal retailing price to obtain as the contract was inflated. grin

Bruv, abeg let me laff for a minute, my belle dey ache.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye!

MY BELLE O, MY HEAD O! grin grin grin grin grin

If I may ask, how old are you? How many years of work experience do you have? Have you ever worked on a change, transformation or programme management project? What do you know about those kinds of projects?

ebere1712: Serious point made here. Still pretty easy to solve.

Pretty easy?

Please enlighten me, bruv. grin

ebere1712: More reason why biometric identification would be a success, because you stand a chance of being arrested if you have no identification to prove you are Nigerian.

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are going to arrest people for not being Nigerians? grin grin grin grin

How would you know who is Nigerian? grin

Who will enforce this verification and arrests? grin

Where will the funds to enforce it come from?

What proportion of your enforcers do you think is not bribable?

What is the cost-benefit realisation you expect to get if you fund it?

After "arresting" them (your wishful thinking is being honoured)? grin Lets say 2m people arrested. grin Then what? .......You will put them in jail and fund that too? grin

Wow! grin

Bruv, HOW OLD ARE YOU? What is your professional background?

ebere1712: A direct consequence of indifference of government to plight of poor Nigerians. It is a misconception that Nigerian Government is corrupt, the truth is that Nigerian People are corrupt. It is a consequence of neglect and hopelessness. Give people a feeling that this is a genuine state and rescue poor people from extreme poverty; whilst building the internal economy for self sustenance, and genuine wealth creation.

This one na grammar. And I like your grammar. Mo o paror, o sor grammar to da (I am not lying, you are speaking good grammar).

As Fela would summarise jocularly: Misconception of direct corrupt consequence of genuine internal economy of neglected sustenance creation. grin

AHH! Grammar! grin

Oya, speak in Ijebu to me. Tell me how you intend to set up an efficient and reliable social security programme under such a corrupt culture.

ebere1712: Statistics by whom, and poverty by who's standard. I am not speaking for the average joe that can afford three square meals, I am speaking for people in close enough situation with beggars on the street.

Ah! Oooo! Okay! Oga, tell me what your standard for assessing poverty is then.

ebere1712: I am a strong beliver in the saying that you get what you bargained for. Nigeria's very poor have not even be given the chance to bargain.

This one na grammar.

Telemi, howu you go set up social security.

ebere1712: Ok what do we do. Do we just sit down and die off or debate with the fucktards. Nigerians are a product of their environment. The environment can change.

Go and read up on change management and understand the challenges, effort applied, complexity, controls attainable and length of time before you can change a culture.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Despite the fact that your placenta was fed to the rabid dogs in sagamu, you still had some sensible things to say.

person, your moronic asss can never even come to the level of making more sense than me when I was 6 years old.
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

person, your moronic asss can never even come to the level of making more sense than me when I was 6 years old.

Now, this sociopath is pushing it. How many luggages are you traveling with? grin grin

Seriously, you need to find a job. Being a crusader on nl doesn't put food on the table.
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Now, this sociopath is pushing it. How many luggages are you traveling with? grin grin

Seriously, you need to find a job. Being a crusader on nl doesn't put food on the table.

person! Which international school did you go to?

Was "curses attracted to you"?

You should be grateful for my crusades. Without my crusade you would never have realised how moronic you were and how your educational background failed you. cheesy

And, person, it is spelt "travelling". grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

person! Which international school did you go to?

Was "curses attracted to you"?

You should be grateful for my crusades. Without my crusade you would never have realised how moronic you were and how your educational background failed you. cheesy

And, person, it is spelt "travelling". grin

SaGAYmite.... go find a day job.

BTW, traveling is correct.
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2012
person, did you know it was "travelling"?
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

person, did you know it was "travelling"?

The joke is on you!

Wondering how I got your name? I'm closer to home than you think grin grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

The joke is on you!

Wondering how I got your name? I'm closer to home than you think grin grin

person, did you know it was travelling?
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

person, did you know it was travelling?

Ok, let me help you out!

trav·el (trvl)
v. trav·eled or trav·elled, trav·el·ing or trav·el·ling, trav·els
v.intr.
1. To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.
2. To go from place to place as a salesperson or agent.
3. To be transmitted, as light or sound; move or pass.
4. To advance or proceed.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/traveling
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Ok, let me help you out!

trav·el (trvl)
v. trav·eled or trav·elled, trav·el·ing or trav·el·ling, trav·els
v.intr.
1. To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.
2. To go from place to place as a salesperson or agent.
3. To be transmitted, as light or sound; move or pass.
4. To advance or proceed.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/traveling

And, person, were "curses attracted to you"? grin
Re: Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video by wonlasewonimi: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite:

And, person, were "curses attracted to you"? grin

Everyone, can you see sagaymite is a not only a sociopath, he is also a psychopath. After correcting his 'intellectual' error, he is coming up with this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Listen To Wazobia Fm Live Online And Video / I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W / Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.