Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Alternatives For Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternatives For Paypal (1033 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Please Advice: Dedicated VPN For Paypal / Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternatives For Paypal by Judeylive(m): 2:06am On Sep 19, 2012
Hello Guys,
So, I want to start doing some transactions online that requires people to pay me. But the problem is the means to do that. I've read so many posts about paypal on here - but all of them seems farcical to me. I really don't subscribe to the whole clandestine affair of hiding IP, registering with other countries and all those pseudo-illegal methods.

Are there no other ways that are 100% legit and straightforward? Any other site that renders the same services as paypal and generally accepted that do not frown on Nigeria?
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by legalwealth(m): 4:19am On Sep 19, 2012
Go and use 2checkout or Payza.

Judeylive: Hello Guys,
So, I want to start doing some transactions online that requires people to pay me. But the problem is the means to do that. I've read so many posts about paypal on here - but all of them seems farcical to me. I really don't subscribe to the whole clandestine affair of hiding IP, registering with other countries and all those pseudo-illegal methods.

Are there no other ways that are 100% legit and straightforward? Any other site that renders the same services as paypal and generally accepted that do not frown on Nigeria?
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by Judeylive(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2012
legalwealth: Go and use 2checkout or Payza.

Do you mind expatiating on that? Good morning!
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by arbitrage: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2012
Have you visited 2checkout dot com and payza dot com he gave you and you did not get explanation or you want spoon feeding? Anyway, if you prefer Nigerian based, try onlinenaira dot com, or interswitchng do com, or etranzact dot com or quickteller dot com or you can visit banks like zenith bank for such payment processing services on your website provided your business is legitimate and registered.
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by mrkels(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2012
Some1 should exchange my paypal to LR naaaa
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by legalwealth(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Thanks for this.

arbitrage: Have you visited 2checkout dot com and payza dot com he gave you and you did not get explanation or you want spoon feeding? Anyway, if you prefer Nigerian based, try onlinenaira dot com, or interswitchng do com, or etranzact dot com or quickteller dot com or you can visit banks like zenith bank for such payment processing services on your website provided your business is legitimate and registered.
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by legalwealth(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2012
Go to their website plz as they've been explained there.

Judeylive:

Do you mind expatiating on that? Good morning!
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by icconium(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2012
@Poster your payment processor depends on who you are dealing with and the payment method or processor that they use so when you get to the bridge you will cross it. No unnecessary fears required in business because there many legal ways to enter the market . When you get to the bridge you will cross it. If you are afraid to cross people will help you cross because other have crossed similar bridge at one point or the other.
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by Gudnicedeals: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
if you mean online payment system that has the same features like paypal, Am sorry to say there is non right now that has general appeals for online transactions worldwide like paypal.
I think payza is somehow close but still has some flaws.
The online payment system that i think has the potential to rival paypal and still accept nigerians is Solidtrustpay. But they still got a long way to go.
Re: Alternatives For Paypal by Olle: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
I use a US based merchant account through Merchantinc.com for accepting credit and debit card payments. They follow all federal banking regulations as they are a real merchant account and are FDIC member, this was important to me after being burned by paypal. They have many of the same features like paypal like the pay now buttons but they never hold your money or freeze your account. Your buyers don't have to have an account, they will just pay you with their credit/debit card. And 2 days later the money is available in your checking account, no middle account that you need to transfer from.

(1) (Reply)

*** / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian-owned Big Businesses Hardly Outlive Their Founders / Woman Uses Fake Baby Bump In Attempt To Smuggle Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.