Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date (407548 Views)

Jamb 2015/2016 CBT Registration Date, Closing Date, Centers & Exam Date / JAMB 2014-2015 Registration, Closing & Exam Date, Free Tutorial & Guides Updates / Jamb 2014/2015 Registration Closing Date Centers & Exam Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by mrgreen: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Buy & Process 2013/2014 UTME JAMB Forms, Make bulk purchase at a very reduced price @ Green-Net Technologies Ltd, 452 Ikwerre Road, Opposite UBA Bank PLC, Rumuokwuta, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For Inquiry, call: 08034869722, 08024322592, 08038758526.

Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by macmos(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
U can buy and process ur utme form with Macmos consult with centers in Lagos ibadan and Osun. With up to date admission advise n information. We also assist with admission processing. Contact 08181583039 pin:27A625F5
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by flashdrive(f): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Timmy d 1st: you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
wl forward dis 2 my little cuzin. Tanks.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by citadelconsult: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
JAMB/UTME 2013 REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN ON http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2013/.
WE ARE A JAMB AUTHORISED REGISTRATION AGENT AND ARE HEREBY INFORMING PROSPECTIVE JAMBITES AROUND EGBEDA, ORELOPE, AKOWONJO, SHASHA, DOPEMU, BAMEKE, ALIMOSHO, IYANA-IPAJA, GEMADE, GOWON ESTATE, ISHERI, ABULE-ODU, IKOTUN, IGANDO OF OUR SERVICES.

1. WE WANT TO ENTER PARTNERSHIP WITH ANY CO-EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION ON JAMB/UTME 2013 REGISTRATION
2. SALES AND SUPPLY OF BIOMETRIC SCANNERS.
3. HELP STUDENT IN POST JAMB ADMISSION
4. OFFER COUNSELING AND GUIDANCE ON COURSE CHOICE AND UNIVERSITY CHOICE
5. PROVIDE PAST QUESTIONS FOR VARIOUS NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.
6. EVERY OTHER ASSISTANCE TO MAKE A PROSPECTIVE JAMBITE EXCEL IN THE FORTH-COMING JAMB/UTME 2013.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL CITADEL CONSULT @ 1 RALEX STREET, OFF ORELOPE STREET, EGBEDA-LAGOS,TELEPHONE: 08185977286

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 10, 2012
f you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Thanks for updating
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2012
If you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by mrfolu(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2012
A friend of mine wants to sell his new jamb
online registration new access code. Reason
for sale is that he needs the money for
something else. interested buyer can reach
me on 08181096442 or come down to my office
at 29 otigba street, beside enterprise bank,
computer village ikeja lagos.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Akinsete19(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
A
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by hakunamatata1: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
hehehehehe! i can foresee the rennaissance of Jamb 2000 mass failure. then, SALIM was made the new registrar & he started question paper TYPES A,B,C........etc.
the result? mass failure as all who depended on 'Orijo' to pass met their waterloo.
i was among the very few who depended only on their brains & passed.
MORAL OF THE STORY- read well & forget EXPO 'Cos theres gonna be shokers!!! grin
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
If you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by engrzion(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2012
OCCUPIED WITH WORK ALL WEEK AND CANT GET JAMB FORM??(2013/2014}

THE GOOD NEWS IS WE WILL BRING OUR SYSTEMS AND THE FORM TO YOUR OFFICE, PROCESS IT
AND GIVE YOU YOUR PRINT OUT IMMEDIATELY....SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING TIME OR SKIPPING WORK
OUR SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGE TO YOU WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR REVISION WHILE YOU WORK

WHATS MORE IS THAT IF YOU TELL A FRIEND ABOUT US .....YOU GET A SPECIAL T-SHIRT FORM US

D'ZION EDUCATION CENTRE WARRI
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by engrzion(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2012
WANT JAMB FORMS(2013/2014} BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT CENTRE YOU CAN TRUST

WORRY NO MORE.....WE WILL FINISH PROCESSING THE FORMS FOR YOU BEFORE WE ASK YOU TO PAY
THAT WAY .....IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, ITS ABSOLUTELY ON US , BUT JUST LIKE WE HAVE DONE OVER THE YEARS
WE WILL ENSURE TO KEEP OUR STANDARD.........
OUR SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGE WILL NOT ONLY MAKE YOU SMILE, IT WILL HELP U SUCEED IN THE EXAMS

Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by engrzion(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2012
BUY AND PROCESS JAMB FORM FROM OUR ACCREDITED REGISTRATION CENTRE (2013/2014}
WE WILL PROCESS THE FORM IN LESS THAN 20 MINS....SO ITS A WAIT AND TAKE SITUATION
WHATS MORE IS THAT IF YOU BRING A FRIEND....YOU GET OUR GIFT PACK AND OUR TSHIRT

Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2012
f you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by Johnthentic: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
k
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by TheJamb2013(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
jamb registration 2013/2014 has started you need to pass jamb 2013 because jamb 2014/2015 will be difficult.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by infotail(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
good news,
Am here to share to you how i made 52k from my 15k.
I was very broke and i was searching for a biz to do.i was browsing through the intetnet and was seeing alot of trash on how to make money online.
One lucky i came across a write up from the internet saying starting importation buisness with low capital.this was from www.e-book.gnbo.com
I became intrested and visited www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.there i saw alot of write up on how to make money online,but i wasnt intrested till i saw the importation package.
I got the importation package from www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.that importation package gave me the knowledge on how to start importation buisness.it helped me import a laptop for as low as 15k.suprisingly thay sa,e laptop was sold for 80k at computer village.
i was advertising the laptop to my friends for 75k,letter a friend of mine offered to pay me 65k,i refused and he offered to make it 67k.mua collect moey sharp sharp.
Am so happy.i have imported another laptop again which is on the way.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.the site is fantastic,not like all these spammers.pls share it to goggle as i did when you visit so that people will see it and help the, selves
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by tyum: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yes, sales n registratn of UTME 2013/2014 has commenced. D applicatn card cost 4000 naira only. Reg shld not exceed 700 naira- NOTE, IF U ARE CHARGE MORE THAN THAT U CAN report and have such a cafe unlisted. We have 3 optn 4 cand to choose 4rm: CBT-computa based test, DBT-dual based test& PPT-paper &pencil test. JAMB is not forcing cbt on all candidates. If u have more ques, ask.
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by delkuf(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2012
So every thing cost 7000k
Re: Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date by engrzion(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2012
REMEBER THAT ITS EITHER YOU CHOOSE COMPUTER TESTING OR COMPUTER PAPER TESTING
AT D'ZION LECTURE THEATER WE HAVE PRACTICE EVERY SATURDAY ON COMPUTER BASED TESTING
WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU IF YOU LIVE IN WARRI AND ENVIRONS PLS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPURTUNITY

TOO BUSY WTTH WORK AND DONT HAVE TIME TO BUY JAMB FORM?
WORRY NO MORE COS WE WILL BRING THE FORMS AND ALL OUR FACILITIES RIGHT TO THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES......
OUR SPECIAL GIFT PACK TO YOU OR YOUR WARD WILL HELP YOU REVISE FOR SUCCESS
WE ALSO ORGANISE LESSONS FOR STUDENTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.