Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House (7744 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by AngelofGod(f): 6:10am On Sep 21, 2012
Don't even think of aborting the baby.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by PHCWhiteBoi: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Lilprocess: Dear readers, I’ve long nurtured this pain in my heart and I think it’s high time I let it out.
I am Damilola by name, in my early 20s. My parents died during the Christmas Day bombing by the outlawed Islamic sect, Boko Haram at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State last year.
Life became miserable for me since their sudden demise. I thought it was end of the world for me before one of my uncles who lives in the northern part of the country came to my ‘rescue.’
I moved into his house with him earlier this year and he promised to see me through in my academic pursuit. I never knew that was the beginning of my problems.
The whole thing started few months back when my uncle’s wife traveled overseas with the children for summer.

Since then, my uncle started acting funny. He’s been constantly demanding of sex from me. In fact, there was an occasion when he invited me to come and sleep in the bedroom with him but I refused. Howcould I have sex with my father’s younger brother? I asked he but he refused to pay attention.
Since then, I’ve been receiving a lot ofthreats from him; he even promised to send me back to the village if I don’t succumb.
Precisely in July, I allowed him ‘IN’ after much pressures and threats of beating and sending me back to the village.
Recently, I started feeling dizzy and I told him, he asked me to visit the hospital for a test and the doctor told me that I’m already 7 weeks pregnant.
I told my uncle about the development and he asked me to abort the pregnancy. I’m afraid I, I’ve not done such thing before and the worst of it is that his wife would return by month end. He threatened to throw me out of the house if I don’t terminate the baby.
Please advice me on what to do.

I SEE NO PROBLEM IN HAVING A LITTLE AZZ ACTION WITH YOUR UNCLE, BUT HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET PREGNANT IF YOU ARE A MAN? grin
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
On a second thought, you knew NL existed when your uncle was on your neck for sex, why didnt you come on NL for advice, uh? Now, after making places available and reaping the fruit of your labour, you remembered Nl....smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Is The Best Sex Position? (photos) / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / Break Up A Couple Spell . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.