Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) (113432 Views)

N49,500 For Customs Job / List Of Released Candidates For Consol 8 For Customs Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by slemdogg: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2008
dear nairalanders,
compliments of the season.
i want to know how is the pay like for the nigerian custom service(NCS) and if there r good fringe benefits for some1.is it really interesting being in the service and how com4table is life as a custom officer?
thank you!
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by timofe: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2008
@poster,kindly let the house know if custom is recruiting and the procedures so that anybody interested can apply,no matter what thier pay is,it will be better than nothin.thanks
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by msmalawi: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2008
I agree with you Timofe.Slemdogg should inform the house about the recrutiment if he wants to get info, nothing goes for nothing is the slogan here!
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by slemdogg: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2008
guys,am not trying to hord any info here.am a young graduate about passing out from NYSC and hustling for a good,the issues here is some1 requested for my cv,dat it will b 4warded to The Nigerian customs service for enrollment.the recruitment proper is coming up in febuary.i promise to let the house know about the process of intake.
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by mbami: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
i would really want how to apply for a job in the nigerian custom services.
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by dipoowo(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2008
GOOD MORNING FELLOW NAIRA LANDERS,
PLS IS CUSTOM REALLY RECRUITING OR IS JUST A DISCUSSION ON THEIR PAY OR IS JUST MERE SPECULATIONS.
ALL D BEST.
HAPI NEW MONTH.
REGARDS.
MR DIPO OWOJUYIGBE
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by Aussie(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2008
Just a mere discussion. But should anyone have information, kindly bring such to the fore.

How is Ado-Ekiti??
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by wolem(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
yeah custom will soon start recruiting, i have a friend at the immigration and nigerian prison service, they told me sooner they gonna start recruiting, but my brothers good things dont come easy, you have to be on the run, know who is who, their salary now is okay, the least is about 25,000 per month my best friends are in the service, i did the last recruitment with both of them but i was not lucky enough but this time its gonna be tit for tat, so my brothers that is the truth,
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by dipoowo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2008
HELLO SOLEM,
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ON SPOT FX YOUNG MAN
D TOPIC HAS BEEN BANNED IN NARA LAND . SO DONT TRY TO CAJOLE PIPU HERE.
A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 D WISE.

TKEA.
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by hamalton: 6:58pm On May 28, 2008
HI
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by igwe2007(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2008
[color=Black][/color] my name is igwe chukwuemeka i am a new member of nairaland, i wan to no when the recruitment of nigeria custom service is on
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by igwe2007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2008
I WAN TO NO MORE ABOUT NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, IF ANYBODY NO MUSH ABOUT IT LET THE HOUSE NO. IS IT A GOOD UNIVERSITY TO LOG IN TO OR IS IT A WASTE OF TIME[b][/b][color=#006600][/color][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by Babygod: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
[/b][size=16pt][/size]

THIS THREAD NO GET FOCUS , NA ADVERTISEMENT, OR NA CUSTOMS EMPLOYMENT ? I TIRE 4 UNA O!WETIN BE UNA PROBLEM SEF, WELL CUSTOMS NEVER START EMPLOYMENT.

THOSE WEY DEY ADVERTISE THEIR SO CALLED BUSINESS, THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO DO IT, GO TO BUSINESS FORUM, ABI NO BE SO ? AH AH , ABEG WHICH KAIN NONESENSE BE DIS

[b]
[size=16pt][/size]
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by Terrry: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
Guys the best place to work, at d same time have rest of mine is to work under any government organisation because it is d best place to b,as 4 me if i have my bsc,omo i no get 2nd choice,it's eigther police or custom.Terry maginis.Thanks yor
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 14, 2009
U r a very LAZY man,in dis our present days economy?hmm!
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by cpatra(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2009
I heard from a reliable source dat they'll be recruiting on February. Be checking their website from time 2 time.
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by samdavton: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
Hi,

Which one be your own self? People dey find job just to earn a living and pay compulsory bills and you get time to ask how much the pepper go bi as a custom officer. Is like you dey work somewhere and has a choice of selecting job. Na federal scale, dem dey call CONTISS. You fit collect reach 75 tonnes
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by mimionye(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
fellow nairalanders,
pls do anyone have an idea what uac pays to their accountants.
thks
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by lasgidi4rv: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
For those curious to know about job vacancies with the Nigerian Customs, here goes. According to their official website customs.gov.ng which was last updated Feb 20 2010 there are currently no vacancies. Hope that helps someone. Have a wonderful day wherever you are.
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by BolaSunOni(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
4 now nothing of such in d system. It may come up latter. cheesy
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by labiz001: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2010
For those who really have passion for it. Please do watch out for it. Its going to be out soon. I really would have been there last time but dont really have the interest coz my telecoms job was okay, but this next one am going to enroll. I was really compel to enroll. Now that Telecoms have no secure future in this country, i need to insure myself.
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 03, 2010

1 Like

Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by Ajibolar(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2010
Anybody with information about Nigerian Customs next recruitment? Will they recruit this year 2010? Cheers !!!
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by teskyg: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2010
There salary na peanut.Na egunje dem dey take survive.If you ar posted to the beat areas, TinCan,Apapa port,Seme Boarder,Idoroko,International Airport,Idiroko,Federal Operation,etc.U go dey hammer pass those guys wey dey work for Shell and Chevron.But the job is Risky, Smugglers,drug barons and even your colleagues will be after you 24/7.Yuo will be spending alot of time in the bushes,water,valley etc chasing smugglers, your life,always on the run,
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by irecandy: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
hello every one .pls does any one knw how i can apply for a job with dcustoms .i will be thru with my service year by september.tnks
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by heleno12: 2:25pm On May 15, 2012
irecandy: hello every one .pls does any one knw how i can apply for a job with dcustoms .i will be thru with my service year by september.tnks
pls I,
'm through with my service year last june nothing to do yet pls if you have any idea for where I will put my cv tell me or pls mail me with helenex152000@yahoo.com
Re: Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) by martobi: 5:53pm On May 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.