Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India (9221 Views)

According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. / Please I Need Some Help In Some Religion/psychology Research (lolz) / Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2008
Ailing Sonny Okosun seeks help in India PDF Print E-mail
Written by Ogbonna Amadi
Friday, 11 January 2008
W hat is the use of the Order Of the Niger Awards (OON) bestowed on me by government, if it can’t be translated into cash? And where are all those Nigerians who I thought were my friends?

Where are all those Governors who gave me red carpet treatment when I sang at their parties?
Evangelist Sonny Okosuns

Those were the questions of lamentation from ailing Evangelist Sonny Okosuns moment before he boarded his flight back to America from where he hopes to go to India to seek help for the strange ailment that has reduced the once vibrant singer to a mere bags of bones.

He spoke to Entertainment Editor, Ogbonna Amadi at the international wing of the Murtala Mohammed Airport moment before his flight was announced.

How are you doing?

I’m doing good, I bless God, he is good, he is the sovereign God.

How are you feeling?

I feel under aged, I feel thirty.

How true is it that you are going to India to seek medical help?

That is very true. As soon as I get back to America, I will leave for India where I hope to seek further medical assistance for my failing health. Although I’m feeling okay already, I don’t want to take chances, for its taken my faith in God and the efforts of doctors in America to have gotten me this far.

The last time we spoke over the phone, you said God has been the one taking care of your medical expenses, so who did God send this time to help.

I give praises to God Almighty who brought a man in the person of an Indian, called Patrick Fernandez into my life. This man who God showed to me in Port Harcourt volunteered to take care of all my medical expenses in a hospital in Bombay, India.

Mr Fernandez’s gesture brought tears to my eyes and I asked. What is the use of the Order Of the Niger Awards (OON) bestowed on me by government, if it can’t be translated into cash? And where are all those Nigerians who I thought were my friends? Where are all those Governors who gave me red carpet treatment when I sang at their parties?

What happens to your congregation now that you have finally relocated to America?

I’ve not relocated to America. I’m only there because I’m still under medication. As for the Church, nobody owns the Church and neither is the Church mine. The Church belongs to God and any body who says it’s my church is a liar. That shows that whether I’m there or not, God is in control. Since I left, the Church has remained intact.

You have been here for about three to four days now, have you been to your church?
I have sent a message.

You were in the studio the last time recording new songs, so when is the album going to be ready?
Well, I’m getting a good recording label to release it

In Nigeria or abroad?

Both in Nigeria and abroad. I’m going to release it immediately after the new year.

Why would you want to use another recording label after all, you have Ivory Music?

I’m no longer with Ivory Music.

But I thought you were at one time a director of the company?

Well, I’m not a director and I’m not feeling like a director. I don’t want anything. I know God is in control of everything Ido. I don’t want to talk about Ivory Music.

What about your works there?

Well, my works are there. I never had any contract with Ivory so what ever jobs I gave to them I gave out of interest because I didn’t want to move from one place to another.

Is the album Songs of Praise one of those you recorded outside contract.?

No, I was on contract when I did Songs of Praise.

What happened to your royalties, are they still coming?

The royalties are not coming.

They stopped paying you?

I don’t know why.

When was the last time they paid you your royalties?

I can’t remember that.

Your Songs of Praise album is still selling and you have never bothered to go and find out why they stopped paying you?

There are people who pretend to be God’s people but God has a way of sorting them out. There is no way you can hide away from God. What I mean is that there is no way you can hide away from the truth.

Jesus Christ told Pilate saying I come for the truth and Pilate asked him what is the truth he didn’t answer that question because Pilate was looking at the truth. The earth could not hold the truth and so on the third day he bursted the earth and came out that’s how the truth is, you can not bury the truth.

You don’t talk of politics any more?

Yes. I’m not in politics any more, I’m now in Christ. My body is dead but now I’m alive in Christ so I don’t talk of things that do not hold spiritual life.

Any regret?

I don’t regret anything I did. I know I did it at the time God wanted me to do it,

It must be very expensive medically taking care of your bills, how have you been surviving?

God is my survival and he has been taking good care of me and that is why I say from everlasting to everlasting God is God. When you are honest and righteous and you are in Christ, the Holy spirit will direct you in every thing you do.

So it’s a miracle that I’m living today and I have no regret in anything I’d done in the past. God is taking care of me, he is a wonderful father.

You got nothing from supporting people but you got so much from being the real musician that you are?

Yes I worked hard to be a musician and at my age I’m still performing and recording.

Let’s get to your personal health ,what has the doctor been able to tell you that is exactly the problem with your health?

Well, I had an infection in my colon but it’s clearing up . You know I’m very strong. Anybody who has this kind of infection do not move, walk or talk and you are on the bed until you are okay. As you can see I’m all over the place praising God. In the book of Isaiah chapter 38 it says,

To God the death can not celebrate and if you die, you go down into the pit. Only the living can praise him and that is why I’m standing today.

So God is not going to let me die but I shall live to declare the works of the lord. So if I’m going to declare the works of the lord he will not let me die(Psalm 118)

In all your life as a musician, what would you say is the high point of your achievement?

They are so many things to talk about. I did not go to school but I have three doctorate degrees. I don’t belong to any society but I have five chieftaincy titles. I did not go to bible school, but I have a church that I preach and sing the gospel all over the place. So I am a great achiever, God has lifted me.

He told me in Isaiah 60 that I’m going to make you an Eternal Excellency, the joy of many generations and I am standing on the authority of that word.

He also told me in the book of Joshua that where ever I step on I will posses the land for Christ. God said in Numbers 14;28 Exactly what I hear you say I will do so what ever I say comes to past.

Looking back, what would you say gave you the greatest joy, in terms of what you have achieved?

It depends. God has been taking care of me since my childhood till now and it’s a great joy. There is nothing I lack. I have large family.

I’m not a bastard because my mother gave birth to me. I was not thrown to the motherless baby home because God opened ways for me to know that, in all the things that I’m doing in my life and in show business. I may not be the best in Nigeria and in the world., I have not had any disappointment.

I was able to tour Nigeria twenty six times ,no accidents, no death, nothing. No evil happened to me until now.

I have done about thirty three albums which is a wonderful thing I don’t know how many musicians have achieved that and I have performed with other big artist in the world including Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Jimmy Cliff, Eric Donaldson and so many of them.

Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2008
Shows that there are no permanent friends or permanent Enemies but permanent Interest,look at such a man who was once worship in Nigeria he eventually became a household name in nigeria, yet his friends has all disappeared. What a Wicked World.

I pray that God Almighty will bestow his mercies on this man of God and heal him
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2008
Shows that there are no permanent friends or permanent Enemies but permanent Interest,look at such a man who was once worship in Nigeria he eventually became a household name in nigeria, yet his friends has all disappeared. What a Wicked World.

I pray that God Almighty will bestow his mercies on this man of God and heal him

Those who do not know there God will live a misserable life! Learn from History of this Man. grin
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
@dafidixone: Are you saying that Sonny Okosun don't know GOD? I think you should watch your tongue lest you will experience what you have just said.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by osisi5: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
Is that a picture of Sonny Okosun?
Oh my God,this is terrible.
Is that the man we watched on TV as kids singing Ziga ha ozi, now or never ,"Africans unite,I'm almost in tears.
I loved that man,I knew all his hit songs by heart
Please Lord heal him.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/music/Sonny%20Okosun/
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by darfur(m): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2008
ebelebe. but wait o, did i hear he has a church? ebelebe igba shocked na wa o. well, i no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by osisi5: 2:51am On Jan 13, 2008
darfur:

ebelebe. but wait o, did i hear he has a church? ebelebe igba shocked na wa o. well, i no talk lipsrsealed

ROFL.
Darfur you no go kill me with laff
even you sef fit go naija open "church".
All you need is a small room,a powerful song leader and an attractive name like
"Church in the Now,Tabernacle of fire and miracles" and you'll be in business.

God help us.
I don't much about Okosuns church but that picture is nothing like the handsome.energetic man I saw on TV as a kid running around in wierd costumes.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by joshjosh(m): 3:05am On Jan 13, 2008
wonderful people. i see we are getting more religious but more wicked. how can this be? all those parties people are throwing everyday for Tv and bisi olatilo show.
nigeria our nigeria.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by osisi5: 3:22am On Jan 13, 2008
Isn't that the same way Jegede of the masquerade fame died.
A pauper yet he was a household name sometime ago
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by joshjosh(m): 3:34am On Jan 13, 2008
i saw zaybe tryng to raise money for him on tele here in the uk. my heart bleed. i would like to see his funeral video to see the idiots spray the money they could have used to give him longer days here on earth
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by ikamefa(f): 3:51am On Jan 13, 2008
shocked chineeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeee God of umuahia ! shocked is that sunny okosun shocked

awwwwwwww! May God heal him and make him strong again shocked
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by baby4u2(f): 4:16am On Jan 13, 2008
its sad. May God heal him in Jesus name Amen. But i dont understand why the government and others should be blamed. or he was not making money then and it was not saved for raining days? or he forgot that he was a nigerian man in nigeria? if money no dey ask them/government, i'am sure they can loan or give him something? dont think its their responsibility. God will take care of him as he is already doing without the government. never knew that OON could be exchanged for money? or can it? just asking.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2008
No matter how much money a man makes in his youthful days it can't last forever.At least PMAN should have a solid health support for their members at their old Age or during this time of crisis. Same goes to Nollywood soon we will be seeing our beautiful actresses and handsome actors going through the same health crisis only because there is no more money to treat themselves, No one is blaming the Government but at least people worship and dinned with these celebrities when the going was good,they should be able to help in a way,and then the association they belongs like PMAN/NOLLYWOOD should organise themselve to assist each other,I heard someone made mention of Jegede of the New Masquerade thats true,but for how long will it take PMAN and Nollywood to assist this guys in times like this??
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by BillGatesFan(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2008
His questions calls for deep reflection,where are his friends who laugh and eat with him? where are the Governors who gave him red carpet? Out of 150 million Nigerians none was there for this great singer,and God sent an INDIAN a man from a country the world says don't know GOD, that they are Magicians and Idol worshipers,the same country GOD Raise a man to assist a man of GOD in Nigeria where we have so many Miracle healing Pastors,signs and wonders pastors,rain maker pastors,fire Invocation pastors ETC, yet this pastors can't help a fellow pastors in need,now the question is ARE THEY REALLY PASTORSARE THEY REALLY MEN OF GOD. I know Jesus said in the Bible when you see poor people,sick people,hungry people,naked people, suffering and you do not help them, YOU DO THAT UNTO ME,So are christians following the teachings of CHRIST?

Echidime talk about PMAN AND NOLLYWOOD assisting their guys thats true,I will also like to add that CHRISTIAN PASTORS should also organise themselve to assist fellow pastors in need if really they are pastors preaching the same Kingdom of GOD our CREATOR.

AN INDIAN Assisting a man of GOD In Nigeria,This is shocking,thats means Indian are the real practicing christians while Nigerians are the Idol Worshipers,for Nigerians worship GOD with their lips only while their heart is far from GOD's Teachings.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2008
@dafidixone: Are you saying that Sonny Okosun don't know GOD? I think you should watch your tongue lest you will experience what you have just said.

I do not say Okosun do not know god, all I am saying is his past that I know do not suggest he is actually serving a particular god. Well I pitty him and I will pray he repent and get to know Jesus Christ. All will be well. grin
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by question(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
BillGatesFan:

His questions calls for deep reflection,where are his friends who laugh and eat with him? where are the Governors who gave him red carpet? Out of 150 million Nigerians none was there for this great singer,and God sent an INDIAN a man from a country the world says don't know GOD, that they are Magicians and Idol worshipers,the same country GOD Raise a man to assist a man of GOD in Nigeria where we have so many Miracle healing Pastors,signs and wonders pastors,rain maker pastors,fire Invocation pastors ETC, yet this pastors can't help a fellow pastors in need,now the question is ARE THEY REALLY PASTORSARE THEY REALLY MEN OF GOD. I know Jesus said in the Bible when you see poor people,sick people,hungry people,naked people, suffering and you do not help them, YOU DO THAT UNTO ME,So are christians following the teachings of CHRIST?

Echidime talk about PMAN AND NOLLYWOOD assisting their guys thats true,I will also like to add that CHRISTIAN PASTORS should also organise themselve to assist fellow pastors in need if really they are pastors preaching the same Kingdom of GOD our CREATOR.

AN INDIAN Assisting a man of GOD In Nigeria,This is shocking,thats means Indian are the real practicing christians while Nigerians are the Idol Worshipers,for Nigerians worship GOD with their lips only while their heart is far from GOD's Teachings.
Na true you talk my brother.
Nigerian Pastors are not united. They do not practice what they preach.

, a house divided against itself shall not stand Matt 12 :25

I wish Sonny Okosun quick recovery. In Jesus Name.

Amen
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Seun(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2008
No source? I'm tired of having to ask, guys.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Seun(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Carlosein(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2008
poor sunny, he should have saved for the rainy day when things were rosy. the wise in nigeria know that there is only one person that cares about your welfare and that person is YOU!.

well i wish him soonest recovery and God's blessings.

loved his "mother and child" album (brings back memories)
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by brownbonno(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2008
I have read through the thread and do appreciates posts and their concern for the ailing man.
Firstly,dafidixone there is no need judging a man with his past especially at a time like this.On a religion thread,we must not judge and biblically its not duty of man to judge.
Secondly,the government of Nigeria is busy with BoU on how to loot and is not interested in the welfare of her citizens.
In a critical school of thought,you have to study what actually make a nation thick.Is not just the amount of money/wealth of the nation but the human resources therein.What make the United states of America a super power nation,then you begin to count the Irokos and Mahogany(ies) that are in the country.
Now an Indian has taken charge of the medical bills of Mr Okosun,we may not know the name of the man,but the Glory is ascribed to the nation INDIA.
Yes,Okosun is an Ishan Man from Edo state.We all know the state is financially sick from Igbinedion infection.But where are the people of the Great Ishan Kingdom,where are the people of Edo state they are all busy with political agendas and no time or money for their fellow brother.
Where are all the NGOs and charity organisations in Nigeria,where are the great pastors in Nigeria,if they can organise crusade to raise money for themselves why can't they organise one to raise money for Okosun.
Modern religious practice is failing in Nigeria because the religious leaders maybe busy with the usual ''BoU''.
Though i am not judging,maybe ranting.
We need the truth in Nigeria -Proverbs 19V9
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2008
Firstly,dafidixone there is no need judging a man with his past especially at a time like this.On a religion thread,we must not judge and biblically its not duty of man to judge.

I was not judging anyone here I am only drawing a lesson for us to learn about life.
Like I said, "Those who do not know there God leave a misserable life." It is almost if not impossible to rule out our past from our present if not for the grace of God. If Sonny Okosun was known as a true Christian, he will not go to that lenght raising support. Also did you ask if he ever approach any church for a support?

I am only drawing a lesson for us here. If you are serving God let people identify you with him.

I knew Sonny Okosun Church in Ogba, and this same man while Abiola was alive went to Mecca. What are we saying here? The fact that he is sick does not clear us from saying what we know about people.

So if you are so close to him, pass this to him "accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour".
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by brownbonno(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2008
What is problem going to Mecca.Mecca is meant for human beings and not animals.
Remember heaven not is for christians alone but all that do the will of God.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2008
What is problem going to Mecca.Mecca is meant for human beings and not animals.
Remember heaven not is for christians alone but all that do the will of God.

Ask yourself should a Christian Perform Hajj?
The will of God is in no other place than what is written in the Holy Bible.

Please pass my Message to him I wish him quick recovery but he must truely accept Christ as his Lord and saviour.

Shallom! smiley
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by brownbonno(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2008
If the Holy Bible is the only point of reference that means 99% of Nigerians will never go to heaven.What then happen to rest of our muslim,jews etc.
Please wake up
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2008
If the Holy Bible is the only point of reference that means 99% of Nigerians will never go to heaven.What then happen to rest of our muslim,jews etc.
Please wake up

That is why the Good News is made open to all. To them that accepted the truth eternal life is waiting but to those who still struggle with the truth, I think tommorrow mihgt be toooooo late.

God is interested in the whole world making heaven but He did not make it compulsory for all to make heaven.

You must know God from the time of Noah, Only Noah and his family were safe, what happened to the rest of people at that time? grin grin

Be wise my friend be wise.

Jesus Love you, He is calling you today why not answer the call and you will be free from the perilous danger ahead.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by sweetberry(f): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2008
i feel so sad 4 him , cn't believe datz him. whatever is wrong with him may God heal him Amen.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by zheroes(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
brownbonno:

Please wake up

hi, am on now
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by pilgrim1(f): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2008
@brownbonno,

brownbonno:

Please wake up

Lol. . . okay, we have woken up - to ask just one question:

What is YOUR point of reference, then? grin
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Seun: check out the friday Vangaurd Friday, 11 January 2008, you will get it.

@dafidixone: I love all your posts, but your been Fanatic here,A real Christian sees GOD everywhere,if GOD is Omnipresent how can we say that GOD is not in a particular church or Environment? His going to Mecca is just a way of his seeing GOD everywhere my brother,even the last POP John PAUL he went to the mosque to worship, he went to INDIA to pray what are we saying here,it is a great Insult and a blasphemy to GOD almighty to minimize his potenses and see him only in one particular place or time.

Thats why I love metaphysics,they see GOD everywhere, in Nature,in the sea,on the land, in the moon,in the sun,in the flowers,in the trees,in Man,in the animal,you name it.

remember when Moses told the people of Isreal that GOD can raise people from the stones to worship him,if they fail to worship GOD,what does that tell you? it shows that Stones are living entities and that GOD is also with them.

Stop criticizing Muslims or any religion for that matter,worship GOD in the Beauty of his HOLINESS and appreciate his wonderful CREATIONS and see him everywhere.

Remain Blessed
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2008
@dafidixone: I love all your posts, but your been Fanatic here,A real Christian sees GOD everywhere,if GOD is Omnipresent how can we say that GOD is not in a particular church or Environment? His going to Mecca is just a way of his seeing GOD everywhere my brother,eben the last POP John PAUL he was went to the mosque to worship, he went to INDIA to pray what are we saying here,it is a great Insult and a blasphemy to GOD almighty to minimize his potenses and see him only in one particular place or time.

Fanatism has not come to play here my good friend. Sometimes Truth are like rubish but with wisdom, you get the truth and things get better.
I have not said God is not Omnipresent, all I am saying is that God does not like some form of Worship e.g Idolatory and He (God) will not accept the worship of those who are not faithful to him. You cannot go out of the way a still be on the way. You can not say you are Christian and a Church Founder for that matter and still observe some form of Idolatories called Hajj.

Sorry if this sound to you Fanatical, I am also not a saint but I hang on the grace of God through my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. grin
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2008
@dafidixone: OBJ is a christain what did he do in his personal state OGUN STATE during his 8 years in office as the EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA and as a Christain?? I was in Abeokuta,Sagamu,Sango Ota,Ijebu Ode during Exmas I saw nothing, I was ashames that Abeokuta of all places is still undergoing road repairs, I spent 5 days in Sagamu and could not see light for one day,now go to the North and see what IBB,ABACHA,ABUBAKAR,did for their muslim brothers and sisters during their tenur in office,only then will you know who is really practicing and in turn with the fear of GOD or Allah in his life,by helping,assisting the people with what GOD has giving him by the way of POWER.And you can then judge who will enter into the Kingdom of GOD
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2008
@dafidixone: OBJ is a christain has did he do in his personal state OGUN STATE during his 8 years in office as the EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? I was in Abeokuta,Sagamu,Sango Ota,Ijebu Ode during Exmas I saw nothing, I was ashames that Abeokuta of all places is still undergoing road repairs, I spent 5 days in Sagamu and could not see light for one day,now go to the North and see what IBB,ABACHA,ABUBAKAR,did for their muslim brothers and sisters during their tenur in office,only then will you know who is really practicing and in turn with the fear of GOD or Allah in his life,by helping,assisting the people with GOD has giving him by the way of POWER.And you can then judge who will enter into the Kingdom of GOD

Try to understand what is call Christianity. It is a way of life, a commitment to doing the Will of God no matter what. Many of the example you are giving to me here are those that display Christianity as part of their Bio data. "Not every one that call me Lord! Lord! will enter the Kingdom of God. I would have appreciated it if you talk of some men who have the fruits that show them as a Christian. Obasanjo was a Politician born into a Baptist Family. It may Interest you I am a son of a Baptist Founder too. But Thank God for showing the truth. I have seen Christianity beyound denomination. smiley Denomination can not save anybody. Only Christ can save you and I.

Embrace Him now my brother.
Shallom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Grace Is Not Enough / Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.