Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Virginity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Virginity (892 Views)

Imayen - Story Of A Girl Losing Her Virginity And Degradation Of The Girl-child / How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virginity by Anurugwo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Where Are Our Virgins?
During the days of my mothers and grandmothers, virginity was the pride of every young maiden. A priceless gift they present to their long-awaiting hubby on the night of their wedding. Those days, couples looked forward to their honey moon with so much anticipation. Because for the bride (sometimes the groom too), it’s a new beginning of their sex lives. All the things they’ve heard in whispers would be totally put into practice.

Wow! I could imagine how she would feel as she spread her innocent legs wide and watched the Almighty
Anaconda slowly and ticklish penetrated her cubicle, breaking the gate that has been shielding it and then welcomes her into the ever- exciting world of sexual ecstasy. But could the same be said of our contemporary society? Impatience and moral decadence has really stolen the virginity pride from us. Girls wouldn’t want to be toldabout sex, they want to experiment it themselves.http://hotnaijanews.com/2012/09/18/virginity/
Re: Virginity by Pacify: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Did u realise at what age your parents and grand parents got married? Did u evaluate the cost of raising a family then as opposed to now? Did u for once envisage the ratio of men to women then compared to now? Did u also consider the literacy level then as opposed to now? So many things are responsible for wanting not to keep virginty not just moral decadence..my humble opinion
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 20, 2012
I run from virgins, cant stand their wahala. My opinion too

(1) (Reply)

#PioneerArt ***There's A Hero In Diaspora ***SUPPORT & HELP ME WIN BY VOTING** / The Meaning Of Love. / 450 Words Conversation On 2go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.