Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (27695 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by paleo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Public Service Announcement

CONDUCT OF APTITUDE TEST FOR CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR RECRUITMENT INTO FEDERAL MINISTRIES OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, EDUCATION AND LABOUR

Further to the submission of completed application forms by suitably qualified Deltans for employment into the Federal Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Education and Labour, I am directed to inform you that the Federal Civil Service Commission has concluded arrangements to conduct an Aptitude Test for candidates shortlisted as displayed in the attached list.

2. The aptitude test for candidates of Delta State origin will take place in Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
S/N POST APPLIED FOR SPECIFIC VENUE FOR APPTITUDE TEST REMARK

Labour Officer

Rivers School of Arts and Science, Rumola, Port-Harcourt

Education Officer

1) Modern Girls Secondary School, Rumueme, Port-Harcourt

2) Modern Secondary School, G.R.A., Near Polo Club, Port-Harcourt.

Foreign Affairs Officer

Government Girls Secondary School, Orommineke, Port-Harcourt.

3. All shortlisted candidates should report to their respective venues for the examination with two passport sized photographs, writing materials and original copies of their certificates for accreditation. I am to add that accreditation of the candidates would take place on Thursday, 20th and Friday, 21st September, 2012 between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm each day, at each venue; while the Aptitude Test would be conducted on Saturday, 22nd September, 2012, starting at 9.00 am prompt.

4. All affected candidates are enjoined to be guided accordingly, please.

C. O. Enuenwugu,
For: Chairman

http://www.deltastatecsc.com.ng/candidatelistnext.html,

http://www.deltastatecsc.com.ng/candidatelist.html

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by paleo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
I wouldn't know how appropriate it is pasting the name on here, but please pardon me if it offends anyone. Only trying to help pass information to those in need. The exam is just tomorrow, so no time. schedule for Thursday, 20th and Friday, 21st September, 2012 between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm each day, at each venue; while the Aptitude Test would be conducted on Saturday, 22nd September, 2012, starting at 9.00 am prompt.

Further to the submission of completed application forms by suitably qualified Deltans for employment into the Federal Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Education and Labour, I am directed to inform you that the Federal Civil Service Commission has concluded arrangements to conduct an Aptitude Test for candidates shortlisted as displayed in the attached list.

2. The aptitude test for candidates of Delta State origin will take place in Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:

S/NO

POST APPLIED FOR

SPECIFIC VENUE FOR APPTITUDE TEST

REMARK

Labour Officer

Rivers School of Arts and Science, Rumola, Port-Harcourt

Education Officer

1) Modern Girls Secondary School, Rumueme, Port-Harcourt

2) Modern Secondary School, G.R.A., Near Polo Club, Port-Harcourt.

Foreign Affairs Officer

Government Girls Secondary School, Orommineke, Port-Harcourt.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by paleo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
--
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by timbolo05: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
bros i hail you,you have done a great deed and God will bless the work of ur hands
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Obinoscopy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
paleo: I wouldn't know how appropriate it is pasting the name on here, but please pardon me if it offends anyone. Only trying to help pass information to those in need.

No need for that. Thanks anyways
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by paleo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mods, please will you do good by putting this on the front page ASAP. The test is tomorrow. nairalanders needs to see this and help with valuable information. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by paleo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

No need for that. Thanks anyways
I have served my ban trying to help. Thank you. But please, can you help get this topic to the front page. it's needs urgent attention please. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Iphy4: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
cry
pls who knows where the interview is taking place for Enugu indigens ?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by valeriechima(f): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
goodevening, pls whats the test format for education officers for the FCSC
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by DonaldGenes(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
I pray you quys make it throuqh so i can share in your happiness
pls quys just be confident as you write the exams
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by 1Dray(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by 1Dray(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
I_phy: cry
pls who knows where the interview is taking place for Enugu indigens ?

I wonder how ur type should be
shortlisted in the first place. How could ur
name be shortlisted and you still be here
asking silly question? How did get to see
ur name without also seeing and knowing the venue of
the said test that was pasted and all over thesame place where list of shortlisted people were pasted?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Obinoscopy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
paleo: I have served my ban trying to help. Thank you. But please, can you help get this topic to the front page. it's needs urgent attention please. Thanks.

Its now on the frontpage. Thanks for this wonderful info. God'll reward you abundantly. Regards
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by yohannazack(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
A friend of mine has already been givn appointment letter with the federal ministry of labo and productivity abut two months ago. I hope this wunt be fomality though. Gudluck to all.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Jayfizz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls where is d venue for oyo state indigines
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by paleo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Its now on the frontpage. Thanks for this wonderful info. God'll reward you abundantly. Regards
Thanks, first time my post will make front page so, you're forgiven for banning me earlier.. To all those shortlisted, wish you luck as you go for your test. prepare and study well,Go ahead with confidence, excel, come out in flying colours and make nairaland proud. Success.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by mo2raur(f): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
valeriechima: goodevening, pls whats the test format for education officers for the FCSC
Sum1 pls answer dis qtn. I dnt knw wat to read o
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by franksunny(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
mo2raur:
Sum1 pls answer dis qtn. I dnt knw wat to read o
go write,are you not a graduate?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Akwusike: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
Biko' wen is ebonyi indegene's own coming up..kudos
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by pinozino: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Infact,we did not hear when application was summitted,we now hear of interview and shortlisted candidate.anyway al the best for successful candidate.Cheers.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by mamanti(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Jayfizz: Pls where is d venue for oyo state indigines
The centres are yaba nd obanikoro, lagos nd it begins 8 a.m on thursday.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by 9ijaprince(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls are all the states having their tests simultaneolsly? Pls someone should answer?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Wadasco(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
grin so sme of u don't even knw their venue?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Wadasco(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
grin so sme of u don't even knw their venue!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by sunch(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Akwusike: Biko' wen is ebonyi indegene's own coming up..kudos
for ur information, if u apply for the said position. Make haste to ur state offices for confirmation or where u submitted ur papers.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by lanjum(f): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls what are d likely questions dat can ask for the test.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by mo2raur(f): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
franksunny:
go write,are you not a graduate?
If u dnt knw wat to say u can kip ur mouth shut, is nt a must u open it.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by lastpage: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2012
paleo: I have served my ban trying to help. Thank you. But please, can you help get this topic to the front page. it's needs urgent attention please. Thanks.

So, you get BANNED for providing that valuable information?

What an irony!

(shakes head and whistles ...."the law is made for man and not the other way round" )

Aaah, l remember they say "Abacha" was a tyrant! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by MuNeme(m): 5:06am On Sep 20, 2012
Pls for someone from Imo who applied in Abuja, where is she going to write her test? She's presently in PH but needs clarification before she starts going to Abuja
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by Teejayfax(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2012
Pls wat wil the test format luk lk viz-a-viz to those that applied for ministry of foreign affairs.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State by anthoniaz(f): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pls,someone called me from PH dat she saw my name and when I used d link on d poster's message,I was able 2 get my exam number.Now I can't find my name in the site,instead of abt 2000 names,I can only see 1214 names.Does anyone know what's going on?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview / Recruitment: FRSC Summary Page Resolved / What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.