Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? (6670 Views)

2 Weeks Contract Job / Does This Job Worth My Time? / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2006
i have been called by chevron fro a contrat postion . do you think it is worh it?
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by Donbassey(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2006
my guy it is better than nothing and adding that to your CV wouldn't b a bad idea.If u still get the contact pls link me up
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by delarontus(f): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2006
Of course its a good offer. I read a recent analysis of the top five companies to work for in Nigeria and Chevron was tops. Some of the reasons advanced were attractive pay and welfare package, conducive working environment and constant training to develop skills.
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by forgiven(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2006
Don't think it twice my dear, go for it unless you have another one at hand that's better. It's not all about money in this case, experience counts.
All the best
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by Seun(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2006
How can someone that doesn't know how to spell get a chevron contract job?

Read this before yarning opat: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10527.0.html#msg291232
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by rikkyjen(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
Hum, Seun ,it could have been a typho error, dont you feel so.i thought you knew better!!!
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by chy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2006
its better than nothing but i feel
you should be alert knowing is a
contract job and dont be carried away
because some people have fallen victims of
this as in working on contract basis and are caught unawares
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by ishmael(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2006
Seun, u,re rude. Do u think u,re mr. perfect? May God change ur attitude, amen

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by loma(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2006
But sincerely, people need to learn to spell very well. Though occasional mistakes are pardonable, before you hit post, try to review your spellings.
On Chevron, yes, its the company to work for.
I dont know what its like in Naija, but I work at the HQ in the US and its swell!.
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by oradiwe(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2006
SEGUN,
YOU TALK LIKE A SMALL BOY.
E NO MATTER WEATHER THE GUY SA BE SPELL THE COMPANY ,
WAITIN MATTER BE SAY THE GUY DON GET THE JOB.
IF NA BY ENGLISH TRY APPLY.

SOPE,
O BOY U NEVER TRIER TO STAY FOR HOUSE
NA GOD DO AM FOR U.
IN CASE U NO WANT ABEG RECOMMEND ME.
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by Feyiotu: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2006
SEUN, forget it, its typographical error. Bros, am just backing you. Truely you bleeped up, how can someone like you get a contract job, I wonder how you flows gonna be!!!.
T_DAVES
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2006
Look at all of them following the crowd like sheep to the slaughter. Sopescott is a good friend of mine and he did not win any Chevron contract job. He was just running a stupid test and making fools out of all of you. Spelling like an idiot to see how long it would take me to correct his spelling.

When you are on Nairaland, you need to put your thinking caps on.

His original title (before I was forced to change it was "Is ChevRoNN Contact Job Woth It" and I was annoyed because I know he did it deliberately (even edited the title). Is that clear now, or do I have to explain it in Yoruba so you can all understand? put your thinking caps on, people, and don't allow yourselves to be taken for fools by people like sopescott! cheesy
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by b2spirit: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2006
Seun wrote: "Sopescott is a good friend of mine and he did not win any Chevron contract job."

Not entirely true Seun. Someone did get a Chevron contract job offer. That someone just decided to post using a friend's username because he did not have one--and was too lazy to create one.

You may have been a little bit correct about the spell-checking test: It was just a way of killing two birds with one stone. Bird 1: Is Seun a good moderator? Bird 2: Let's see what they have to say about a Chevron contract job offer.

Fellow posters, please do go on with your advice.

Posters, think about it: Why would someone use that topic to play a trick, out of all other topics available on this Earth?
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by monange: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2006
hmmm, why u dey talk like this? some of such contract jobs pay even more than some so called regular/full time employments. no risk amm oo, grab the job with both hands( plus legs sef). congrats, its the begining of new things tro come for u
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by honeyworld: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2006
hello room,
i'm lanre ,male and 26yrs.i have a b.sc in sociology.how can i get a job with chevron /nlng on a full time or contract basis.i need links.i'm ready to do anything to as regards that.cheers

lanre
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by barbieboy: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2006
HELLO GUYS,
Its worth it readin frm u guys.i am an Agricultural Engineer,as any of u got info on job vacancy in respect 2my discipline?
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by LeBlack: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hello guys,

How true is this "Chevron contract staff" thing?

Seems the search is on but I need to know how true it is.
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Seun:
Look at all of them following the crowd like sheep to the slaughter. Sopescott is a good friend of mine and he did not win any Chevron contract job. He was just running a stupid test and making fools out of all of you. Spelling like an idiot to see how long it would take me to correct his spelling.

When you are on Nairaland, you need to put your thinking caps on.

His original title (before I was forced to change it was "Is ChevRoNN Contact Job Woth It" and I was annoyed because I know he did it deliberately (even edited the title). Is that clear now, or do I have to explain it in Yoruba so you can all understand? put your thinking caps on, people, and don't allow yourselves to be taken for fools by people like sopescott! cheesy

The days of early beginning. cheesy
Re: Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? by FynGuy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Graduate Sales Executives at Emirates Airlines

We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job ID: 180001XM

Job Purpose
To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business
To monitor credit risk with trade and partners and take necessary precautions to control the same.
To complete administration accurately and effectively
To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.

Qualifications & Experience
University Graduate
Good knowledge of the local travel markets in and surrounding geographical area.
Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
Must have the right to work and live in Nigeria. The Company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiatives
Should possess a valid local driving license

Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more.

https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/graduate-sales-executives-fresh-recruitment-at-emirates-group-133

Application Deadline 21st November, 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Nigcomsat Is Recruiting / Masters Energy Oil And Gas / New Job Vacancies At TRADELYN Research Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.